Amazon Kindle – Spoof Advert Video For Digital e-reader | Who Needs A Kindle?

Amazon Kindle – Spoof Advert Video For Digital e-reader | Who Needs A Kindle?

When Amazon recently unveiled the Kindle, a new $400 digital e-book reader, a lot of people, including me, were intrigued at the technology, and where it could lead.

But, others thought to themselves, “Who on earth needs to carry around 200 books with them at any one time anyway?” They have a good point, and this video takes a wry look at the issue.

We get to see this guy explaining about all the books he carries around with him, from the Bible, and the Koran, to fire safety manuals, and of course 7 or 8 copies of The Catcher In The Rye.

This is a brilliant spoof, with the guy taking the piss keeping a straight face throughout, and maintaining an air of authority crucial to selling a parody of a product.

1. scrive:Does your site have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

2. cheapest auto insurance Canonsburg PA

May 19, 2018 at 7:23 am

I don’t know what you’re talking about. No pyschadelic tag exists on this site.I’m still not sold on Innervision, but I like this and several other songs quite a lot.

3. low income car insurance dmv Morrow GA

May 19, 2018 at 7:29 am

Kia Ora JamieYes the recovery is going well. Just got back from an early 5 km walk. I hope we will meet on a mountaintop soon. I am planning to come back to Kiwiland in July-August.cheersBob

4. car insurance quotes East Lansing MI

May 19, 2018 at 8:32 am

What an awakening! Things seem great when I can hear from the love of my life, complicated, and being with my best girlfriend. Unfortunately, they are both 3,000 miles away. No wonder things have been so bad. And I don’t know how to remedy it. Just want to tell you that I think you are terrific! Can’t wait for the next video.

5. auto insurance Newark OH

May 19, 2018 at 8:46 am

He was !!!!! Shows what hard work and dedication does for a body!!!! I’ll pass along your compliment to him!!!!! He has done a lot of work to get those results!!!!Daryn Clark, the MMACEO

6. payless auto insurance New Braunfels TX

May 19, 2018 at 11:30 am

Oh oh oh! Merci papa Noël!C’est vrai qu’il fait froid comme à Noël après tout!Merci encore ça va bien me servir ce petit GPS(Envoyé depuis l’application AppReview (V1.1.2))

7. Liebe Heidi,schon hat man mal nicht so viel Zeit zum Surfen und Bloggen verpasst man so einiges … Naja, hier bei deiner Verlosung kann ich ja gerade noch rechtzeitig posten. Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Zeit und schaue immer mal wieder vorbei.Liebe Grüße von mir

8. car insurance Smyrna GA

May 19, 2018 at 3:55 pm

dit :Nan mais je suis pas sûre de bien comprendre le concept de la coque, à lire vos commentaires.Parce que sérieux, le soutif à armature est méga confo et j’ai jamais eu de sein qui se barre lors de course effrénée. Faut dire, je cours jamais. C’est peut-être ça?

9. Marie: det spør jeg ogsÃ¥ om hver dag til ledelsen. Ting tar tid. Men jeg tror nesten jeg kan love deg at det nye er oppe innen fredagen….!!!!!

10. list of auto insurances in Vinton VA

May 19, 2018 at 9:17 pm

OK well the majority on this page rules in my book ..so I’m gonna go see it with my tall handsome man ..cause if it’s that scary gonna need him to hold on to lol Just kidding guys! LOVE THIS SH*T!

11. auto insurance Hermosa Beach CA

May 19, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Bruno Mars!he puts alot of feeling in his music and i can really relate to his music. He makes a girl feel like they’re walking on air =]

12. cheap auto insurance Richmond KY

May 20, 2018 at 2:44 am

you know sooner or later im just gunna walk up to strangers and scare them with the words may i pop your pimple lol that popping was splended ahhh wish that was me popping the goods out lol thank you for the post Emilbus20 smooches hugs and audie bear loves

13. auto insurance Ceres CA

May 20, 2018 at 3:06 am

pisze:Po zalaniu termoklejem wtyczka też się staje praktycznie jednorazowa :) Ale za to mamy gwarancję, że nie dojdzie w środku do żadnego zwarcia :)Ja sam zalewałem tylko wtyczki, które były wpinane w jakieś sprzęty większej mocy. Brałem wtedy dobrej jakości przewód (w grubej izolacji, co by go za łatwo nie uszkodzić), dobre wtyczki, wszystko lutowałem, zalewałem i służyło całymi latami :)

14. best auto insurance in Schenectady NY

May 20, 2018 at 4:11 am

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your web site in internet explorer, may test this… IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large section of folks will leave out your magnificent writing because of this problem.

15. cheapest auto insurance in Roseville MI

May 20, 2018 at 5:36 am

Thus fantasticly manufactured except this individuals have not observed somewhere else. Effectively, the topics met the following! Side handles additional blood gets. Really well undertaken!

16. Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

17. low income auto insurance Vero Beach FL

May 20, 2018 at 6:53 am

Спасибо, но я запуталась, у нас № 19 это написано синтетика, а не соболь. Я поставила ссылки, чтобы было видно.

18. car insurance San Leandro CA

May 20, 2018 at 11:38 am

‘questa’ chiesa è contraria la vangelo: e contestarla è secondo il Vangelo! ( mi sembra di sentire qui le pretese di Enrico VIII che condannava al carcere e allo squartamente chi non si rassegnava a vedere conforme al vangelo e alla fede di sempre la sua auto-proclamazione a Capo Supremo della Chiesa Anglicana!)

19. us agency car insurance Somerset NJ

May 20, 2018 at 12:21 pm

jeanie · Wow, Chris sounds like a great guy! In reading your past posts, it sounds like you had to kiss a lot of frogs. Here to, finding your soulmate!P.S. Does he have a brother?

20. low income car insurance Deridder LA

May 20, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Maria, best of luck!If you need any help, i am located in Iowa (upper midwest) please let me know. I am a college prof here. Have a great summer and thanks for your amazing service!!! anna

21. rui, lamento informá-lo mas em 90% dos casos o seu amigo tem razão. mas claro que esta minha afirmação anterior limita-se à cientificidade estatística que, como se sabe, vale o que vale, ou seja, nada de particularmente interessante

22. auto insurance Pompano Beach FL

May 21, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Una entrada que da que pensar. Desde luego en la figura y el legado de Fisac, pero también en un hecho más transversal: que cuando un trabajo es así de constante y fructífero seguirá siendo reconocido una y otra vez porque no permite ser reducido a una tendencia determinada. puro trabajo como dices. creo que fue Picaso quien remató eso diciendo "que la inspiración me pille trabajando".

23. non owners auto insurance quotes TN

May 21, 2018 at 3:22 pm

In the post, I like how you say, "if people "love" your link" haha Can't say "like" because facebook already branded that…

24. Pingback: Google