Funny Chocolate Rain Parody | Ordering Food, Tay Zonday Style

Funny Chocolate Rain Parody | Ordering Food, Tay Zonday Style

For those of you who have been under a rock for the past few months, Tay Zonday’s song “Chocolate Rain” has been burning up the Internet. It boasts over seven million YouTube views and counting, and has inspired numerous parodies.

This video is one of the best parodies I’ve seen. It features a guy going through a fast food drive-thru and ordering his meal to the tune of “Chocolate Rain”. He even brings along the music to achieve the full effect.

At least this guy gave the fast food order taker something to laugh about. It’s refreshing to see a prank like this that is funny without pissing anyone off.

1. payless auto insurance Dade City FL

May 17, 2018 at 1:55 pm

ok. bummer. I can’t find:in header.phpI even did a search for “wp_list_pages” just to make sure. this doesn’t show up either.Is there something I can do to help you help me at this point, Flynn?

2. I have seen lots of anti-global warming videos (either by or supporting leading authorities in this area (even people high up in greenpeace dont support human-caused global warming)) and if you go back millions of years we are actually a lot colder than the earth has been, the temperature tends to go Warm, then Ice Age, than warm then ice age (note these changes happen over many years). Al Gore is just trying to get votes by pretending to care.

3. auto owners insurance Maryville TN

May 17, 2018 at 4:00 pm

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your website in internet explorer, would check this¡K IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large element of people will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.

4. If you’re in the United States, you may have observed in news bulletins or maybe an individual follow the market, the cost of gold and silver coins are getting upward. The explanation for this is mainly since the worth of your United states dollar is certainly going down, even though some Four decades go, your United states papers cash ended up being reinforced simply by hard resources similar to gold and silver coins.

5. car insurance in Wasilla AK

May 17, 2018 at 8:57 pm

I'm getting into the holiday spirit with this post – thanks Ines!!I think I'm going to drench myself with Tauer's Une Rose Vermeille and CdG's Ouarzazate (which oddly I find the best of the incense ones, even though I love Avignon and Heely Cardinal, this one is the most lovely and wearable)

6. I cling on to listening to the rumor talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

7. car insurance quotes Hanford CA

May 18, 2018 at 6:34 am

La battuta su Sparta è stata il top, peccato fossi in autobus, quando sono scoppiata a ridere mi hanno guardata tutti malissimo, ops.Tra quel vestito e quelli a fiori con gli inserti in real retina da pesca diciamo che stella ha toppato abbondantemente. Speriamo in un futuro migliore.Oltretutto oggi in facoltà c'era una che aveva la falabella pitonata con le cuciture a contrasto rosa fluo, che cosa terribile! Zagù è qualcosa di terribilmente sbagliato. Valorizzarti, lo stai facendo male.

8. affordable car insurance Burlington NC

May 18, 2018 at 7:54 am

Wouah ! t’aurais vu la trouvaille !Rédigé par : renato | le 23 juin 2011 à 16:36Faut lire la nouvelle, renato. C’est justement celle-là qui est en libre lecture sur le site de l’éditeur (voir lien iado) et cette chute fout tout par terre, en plus (déjà que ça décollait pas…)

9. CREO QUE ESTAIS PERDIENDO LA ESENCIA DE LA CARTA, OS CENTRAIS EN LO VANAL,Y PIENSO QUE LO ESENCIAL DE ESA CARTA ES QUE EL TAL X LE HA DADO A ESTA MUJER GANAS DE VIVIR, QUE MAS DA SI ES O NO INFIEL O SI PIENSA EN EL CUANDO FOLLA(QUE COÑO ÑAKA ÑAKA) LO IMPORTANTE DE ESTA CARTA ES QUE SI ALGUIEN TE PUEDE HACER REIR POR UNAS HORAS Y HACERTE SENTIR VIVAAAAAA, OLE POR ELLA Y OLEEE POR MISTERX ,UN BESO BLANCA Y ADELANTE QUE LA VIDA SON DOS DIAS Y UNO LO PASAMOS DURMIENDO.

10. cheap car insurance Gretna LA

May 18, 2018 at 11:44 am

, I read about an interesting documentary (wish I could recall the name) that is coming out (or just came out?) that looks at the issue of rating films and points out how ridiculous it is that we (unlike other countries) give restrictive ratings for sex, but not for violence.

11. auto acceptance insurance Orono ME

May 18, 2018 at 5:15 pm

im a big fan of css sites, and these new looks popping up all over the place. most of them are just beautifulbut you can critisize others for not being as good at design as y’all, even if it is the big MS

12. cheap car insurance Ames IA

May 18, 2018 at 6:08 pm

i love when you find these hidden treasures :) and eeps! when i saw this post in my blogger dashboard i thought you had shaven the side of your head, but i doooo think you could pull it off ;)KeepItFvncy,M.E.

13. x Studiciamo che volendo agitare a piú non posso la mia molecola della dolcezza che é li anche se ben nascosta, mi viene da dire, mi spieghi il ” proprio a te” ? e comunque why not?

14. cheap auto insurance Perrysburg OH

May 19, 2018 at 6:17 am

Glorious information here. This fascinating post made me smile. Maybe if you happen to throw in a few pictures it would make the whole thing more interesting. Anyway, in my language, there arent a lot good source like this.

15. free car insurance quotes Oakland CA

May 19, 2018 at 8:40 am

I havenˇt checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend

16. cheapest car insurance in Prosper TX

May 19, 2018 at 11:57 am

This is quite interesting, You’re a extremely skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking much more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your internet site in my social networks!

17. car insurance Kirkland WA

May 19, 2018 at 1:24 pm

I wish I could say something funny or cute but the truth is Liam, Wy, Star and Kate are helping me through a really rough spot in my life’s journey right now. We discussed this on FB earlier, Dana. A sneak peek at the new novel would be a true gift right now. Thanks for considering me.

18. list of car insurances in Trenton NJ

May 19, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! We had such a great time! Can’t wait to see all the finished prints…great work Lacey and Aaron

19. auto insurance quotes Lutz FL

May 19, 2018 at 3:23 pm

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

20. list of car insurances in Macon GA

May 19, 2018 at 4:44 pm

CelPuro JC (jogo de cena) a movimentação dos dois esta nas contas dos Laranjas.Até a pesquisa da turma da padaria deu que esta CPI é um acordo entre Quadrilhas.Átila

21. low income car insurance dmv NJ

May 19, 2018 at 9:18 pm

The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn’t fail me as much as this particular one. After all, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I actually believed you would probably have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you could fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

22. Bernanke doesn’t have answers. He’s throwing it out there in a panic and hoping the monster will go away. 75 bps in between scheduled meetings is a sure sign of fear. What’s he gonna do when the rate is at 1%? I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sitting in the corner in a puddle of pee.

23. cheapest car insurance San Marcos CA

May 20, 2018 at 5:01 am

if the single loans are closed it will show pd off and it will not hurt your credit score. the only acct showing open should be your consolidation loan. loan show up on your bureau for at least 7 years even thought they are pd off and closed.

24. auto insurance Bothell WA

May 20, 2018 at 6:31 am

В Екатеринбурге. Поло седан. Черный. Комфортлайн. 515000 + очередь. Придет в салон 15 мая. Уже отзвонились из салона. Ответ нужно дать 10 мая. 8-904-987-16-57.

25. I'm into cryptography. At some point I forced myself to switch from eating my corn in rows to eating corn in as random a pattern as I could generate. I can see now my intuitions were correct: I *was* closing a dangerous side channel.

26. affordable car insurance Lincoln Park MI

May 20, 2018 at 12:20 pm

I believe that if weeden would not have thrown that interception he would have been talked about a lot more. And if chelf would have scored too. He got almost 400 and scored 4 touchdowns including his rush. In my opinion he still gave them the middle finger. I say if he has a great combine and pro day and kills the wonderlit test (however u spell it) then he will probably be a Kansas City Chief. Or he will go to Jacksonville in the second round.

27. Querido Pe-jota, no te preocupes. Espero disponer en breve del vídeo para colgarlo en la Berinola. Y que sepas que te aguarda una sorpresa, minúscula pero sorpresa, con las mejores intenciones y mucho cariño… Un abrazo fuerte.

28. car insurance Somerville NJ

May 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

maar als je het nog niet helemaal op hebt kan je toch weer warm water erbij doen? Ik heb het wel is gedronken en je kon het zo’n 5x bij vullen en dan is de smaak nog steeds erg goed haha. Wel nice dat je meer engerie er door hebt!

29. free auto insurance quotes Ephrata PA

May 20, 2018 at 1:12 pm

> but western journalist cannot say "satellite tv and mtv cause revolution" because satellite is not SWPL approve in US Call me a palpitating (r/R)omantic, but neither can they say "three cheers for utilitarianized amorosity, our well-exorcised Englightenment flesh & skin – the new Benthamite fuck!" I wouldn't put such sentiments past that Hitchens dude, but he quite openly drinks a lot.

30. Hooray for Dale! Huzzah for Celi! I assume the tiny circular saw must have been a Dremel tool (but I think that’s a brand name). Ah – I think “rotary tool” is the generic term.

31. list of auto insurances in Sebring FL

May 20, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Svårt att vara en säker passnings spelare när 95% av passarna går ner till Ragge eller Hjalmar som sedan tvingas tjonga iväg. Nä att JJ får så mycket chanser som han har fått i IFK e helt ologiskt för mig.

32. "Your loyalty is to particular people and not to an abstraction."Power before principle. Use principles to serve power, not the other way around. Wasps used to do that, which is why they got so powerful. Once they chose principle over power, they lost to the people who chose power over principle.

33. Pingback: Google