Funny Vince Wilfork’s Retirement Video | NFL Player Wants to Smoke Meat Instead

American Football Videos

Funny Vince Wilfork’s Retirement Video | NFL Player Wants to Smoke Meat Instead

Veteran NFL player Vince Wilfork has retired from the game. But the Houston Texans defensive lineman isn’t going out quietly.

He posted this video on social media announcing his retirement. But it also doubles up as an invite to a tailgate party marking his retirement, and clues us into what he might do next.

Basically, Wilfork announced his retirement with a sponsored slot for Kingsford, a company that specializes in barbecuing.

It looks like Wilfork is going to be heavily involved with Kingsford from now on. Not that he needs the money, having played in the NFL for 13 seasons and winning two Super Bowls.

1. car insurance in Vallejo CA

May 19, 2018 at 10:53 am

Hi there! Quick question that’s completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

2. cheap auto insurance Carpentersville IL

May 19, 2018 at 11:54 am

I am a fan to Mikel, and want to use this opportunity to praise his wonderful commitment on his game between Chelsea & Cardiff. He was really a man to watch with his contribution to their victory. We your fans are happy for you and will love to see more wonderful display from you!DanpolaReply

3. auto owners insurance Channelview TX

May 19, 2018 at 3:22 pm

What a great idea, Daisy! I love the sounds and look of these cookies! I know what I might be doing with my maple sugar this week for volunteer day!! They would love these! xx

4. affordable auto insurance Tulsa OK

May 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Thanks. I hope to do an update and add more to this list. Had a decent, though not cheap burger at Jama. Had a cheap, not bad, but small one at Bohemia Bagel Express. Must try Amigos.

5. car insurance rates Pineville LA

May 19, 2018 at 4:13 pm

That looks so good! I’m going to have to try and find that spice somewhere so I can make this dish! Yum!Oh, and my nut bag came in the mail! Hooray! I can’t wait to try it out!

6. cheapest car insurance Rossville GA

May 19, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Hey Mikey, it’s Gary Lucas here. I love that you’re keeping up the photography, you’ve definitely got an eye for a good photo. She photographs well, these are really great shots. Much love x

7. privatkredit vergleich

May 19, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Oh beh, falso o non falso, non c'era bisogno delle radiografie: la maggior parte delle modelle attuali sono scheletri viaggianti, basta metterle controluce e si ottiene un effetto ancor migliore :D

8. wow.. i havent been to AC in FOREVER… and a concert too.. ahhaa and of course the free ones are always the best one!!!! hmm i’m surprised … my mom watches that chinese HK channel and they interview them sometimes and they all look a bit beat up now..

9. Funny you should mention that. We had to fight for many years to get the protected species status taken off the feral deer in this state. They were you see originally a gift from Queen Victoria to us, which made them royal beasts and thus off limits to us commoners.I have to admit though, they were a hell of a lot tastier while they had that status.The law was changed somewhat to allow for deer farming.

10. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

11. Znam z wÅ‚asnego doÅ›wiadczenia takie przypadki kliniczne. Z jednej strony odwoÅ‚ujÄ… siÄ™ do wolnoÅ›ci sÅ‚owa, jednoczeÅ›nie jednak odmawiajÄ… jej innym… PragnÄ… stawiać siÄ™ w roli cenzorów i wszystko to podparte Å›wiÄ™tym oburzeniem. NajrozsÄ…dniej chyba ignorować, chociaż to tylko utwierdza takie osoby w ich “racjach”. Ja odpowiadam na takie komentarze, bywa to trudne bo na taki chaotyczny i pozbawiony sensu dobór argumentów ciężko to robić. Mam jednak satysfakcjÄ™, w koÅ„cu ustÄ™pujÄ… i mam spokój na nastÄ™pne dÅ‚ugie miesiÄ…ce:).

12. The opening to RAW was awesome. One of the better openings I can remember, and it succeeded in making me feel like, hey, maybe they do know what they are doing and things are gonna get better.I’m just not gonna hold my breath though…

13. affordable car insurance Victorville CA

May 20, 2018 at 3:38 am

I'm not sure which part of South Auckland you live in James, but I'm from Papatoetoe, and the majority of us are law abiding hard working tax paying citizens. I was going to vote Banks because I thought he had the business acumen, but after such a comment Brown will get my vote.

14. direct auto insurance Draper UT

May 20, 2018 at 7:02 am

I love the Durufle Requiem and am sorry to have missed it. In fact, I would have loved to have sung it! Thanks for this post…helps me think about my days and my making.

15. Absolutely F’n amazing shots! Not just these, but others that you have done as I’m gingerly flipping through your site. I’m almost in tears at the beauty of how you capture the absolute human, and womanly ESSENCE of the women. The nude photos aren’t nudes. They exude not sex, but confidence. Something that every woman must have, but sometimes doesn’t. Kudos to you. Breathtaking work.

16. direct auto insurance Gainesville FL

May 20, 2018 at 7:56 am

铭盛卡行(QQ1228557129)所出售卡均为一级卡源,全新无任何交易记录,资料齐全,真实身份办理,亦可指定名字办理,诚信淘宝担保交易! 例如—可以给你淘宝店刷提高您的淘宝信用记录。 例如—你想接受汇款,但又不想让对方知道自己的真实姓名。 例如—您想给领导送礼办点事情,但是又不想让自己的隐私暴露!这时您就需要到我们提供办理的卡,我们的卡可以让您随意的a转帐–送礼。给客户保密了隐私的同时也去除了客户的后顾之忧。本团队以真实代开卡【QQ:1228557129】办理、分别提供7大银行卡;中国银行—工商银行—建设银行—农业银行—交通银行—招商银行—邮政银行[网上银行(口令卡,电子证书,U盾)长期供应,保证全新开户,保证开户资料齐全,保证带真实有效开户原件,承接指定名字开户我们的宗旨是:质量+速度+信誉!我们希望与 有长期需要的客户建立长期合作关系,彼此信任,共同赢利。如有需要请联系!非诚勿扰! 客户的满意是我们的心愿欢迎光顾公司宗旨: 公司执行国家金融方针和政策,在法律、法规规定的范围内开展业务, 自主经营、自负盈亏、自我约束、自担风险、切实为小企业、农民、农业及农村经济的发展服务。公司文化: 诚信—用心做事,诚信为人 规范—规范管理,依法治企 高效—真诚服务,高效便捷 和谐—同舟共济,创建和谐公司口号: 以实力、效率立足于市场 用服务、便捷来赢得口碑 崇尚职业道德,遵守法律法规  急您所急、思您所思温馨提示:在本卡行购买的卡可用于收藏使用!

17. different types of cars( not more than 1 person will be in the car). Checkout the previous posts on How to avoid jetlag, that might come in handy. I sill remember on my first day evening when my roommate asked me to

18. Hi Edgar,You mentioned that when you went to Ciudad Juárez you were 18 already, is that correct? If at the time of the interview you have spent more than 6 months unlawfully in the US, but less than a year, you got a 3 year ban (which has expired already) but if you got a 10 year ban, you will likely be removed of the US. Please talk to an immigration attorney before filing a DACA case. And please, don’t take this answer as legal advice.

19. MouvementsDe nageEfficacesEsthétiques,Se penserDauphinPlongerSous la surfaceDe l’eau.Perception pré natalePlaisirAmniotiqueFlottaison,Frissons,Picotements;Apesanteurtournoiement,regarderLa lumièreBleue verte,FrontièreOuverteEntreÉther,MerS’enfoncervers les profondeurs,RochersAlguesPoissons,CuriositéUniversMagnifiqueFluorescent,psychédéliqueFamilierÉtranger.AttiranceEt peurApnée,Instant bonheur,Déguster la salinitéRetrouvée,Puis soudain,Battre des piedsDes brasSe catapulterA la surface,CracherInspirer,RespirerS’ébrouer,NagerA longues brassées,Au milieuDes mouettes.SentirSelSoleilPiquerLa peau.De nouveauPiquer une têteAvant de sortirDe l’eauRireDe plaisirLe fric apparaît banalAu final;

20. eamimi dit :Benjamin, 21 ans, Ivry-sur-scène, célibataire.Il aurait pu être un grand tennisman, -benjamin je te veux- mais une blessure l’a mis hors jeu à 13 ans. Benjamin tu es beau. Du coup ce dernier de trois enfants s’est mis à la guitare et au piano. Benjamin je te veux. Il est aussi acteur dans le film 14 ans et demi avec Daniel Auteuil.

21. that I can’t even update prl and profile. Error 1002 (I think)I don’t like having to reboot my phone after only two phone calls and when the dialer stops responding as well.Love your work flip but is there anyway you can help me out with this?Might have to go back to my old ROM.

22. 1. Jag tycker att bildserien med Louise Johansson är kul!2. Men, vem som helst skall fÃ¥ lov att kritisera bilder, publicera bilder och skriva en kritisk text om bilderna, även pÃ¥ internet, utan att nÃ¥gon med stöd av lagen skall fÃ¥ lov att stoppa detta med som jag tolkar det en ”hotfaktura”. Det här beteendet för tankarna till länder lÃ¥ngt utanför Sveriges gränser. FY!

23. autofinanzierung ohne schlussrate

May 21, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Nurol Kayacı diyor ki:1968 dogumluyum , eşim benden önce emekli olacak, benim günüm doldu, yaşımı bekliyorum işi bıraktığım *zaman eşimin üzerinden sağlık yardımı alabilirmiyim. teşekkürler