Watch Model Gigi Hadid Shames Body Shamers Video | Opens Up About Thyroid Condition

“Gigi Hadid has posted a response to people claiming the model is “too skinny,” stating she would no longer explain the way her body looks.

“Hadid posted a series of tweets explaining that changes to her body are a result of treatment for Hashimoto’s disease.

“According to the NHS, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is a condition “caused by the immune system attacking the thyroid gland,” which can lead to “tiredness, weight gain and dry skin.”

“”You may not know that when I started @ 17 I was not yet diagnosed w/Hashimoto’s disease; those of u who called me “too big for the industry” were seeing inflammation & water retention due to that,” wrote Hadid on Twitter. “

Read more at Mashable

1. What makes this topic contentious is it is impossible to separate economic policy from ideology, like doctors being forbidden from directly beholding a female patient to protect her modesty. I have to operate with her body obscured by a sheet?! Medicine should not have an ideology, there should be what is science and what is superstition. Heh. Economics is mired in politics and everyone has an axe to grind. I don't give a flying frak about ideological purity: an idea either works or it doesn't. Most people do care. It's very hard to get unbiased analysis.

2. cheapest auto insurance in Allen TX

May 17, 2018 at 2:49 am

Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

3. You look glorious, Curtise. I don't think it's an uninspired choice of outfit at all but then I constantly wear jeans and a top so I would say that. Lovely pics. Xx

4. Ted, can’t waste any more electrons on you. You’ve made up your mind, you’re the smartest guy on the planet. The fact that you can’t get anyone else to listed to you doesn’t seem to have any influence on your “thinking,” yet that should have been the tip-off.

5. low income car insurance Cocoa FL

May 17, 2018 at 7:32 am

I use the avacado oil for my hair at least once a week. I read somewhere that models use this to prevent the damage to their hair. If you want to buy coconut oil then look out for virgin coconut oil not the one which you see in boots or even go to any indian grocery store and ask for it :)

6. car insurance Topeka KS

May 17, 2018 at 9:18 am

Laki bini ne memang bodoh tahap anjing kurap….mcm murtad jer aku tgk…ne la akibat terlalu jaga tepi kain org….kesian pula c pondan ne kena ugut….by the way…..Sabah lg best…..hahaha

7. car insurance quotes Mountain Home AR

May 17, 2018 at 11:49 am

74 – Mike – Would you mind giving me the name of your attorney? You can get my email address from JB.My husband and I are currently appealing our 2007 Montclair assessment in the state tax court. We are doing this pro se. Our trial date won’t be until Feb 2008. If we cannot settle with the town (am hoping we can because we have some good comps), we might wind up having to file a second appeal for the 2008 tax year.Thanks.Lisa

8. We all have them. Some days are better than others. The way I see it is that the change that is happening is so massive, that the old, status quo will not survive. So I believe it is much safer to be out there, taking the big risks, inciting change because when (not if) the status quo comes down, I will so far out in front that I will have a wealth of options to choose from (you too!) I have no doubt that you can do it! Enjoy it! Keep writing and tweeting!

9. Hi,I recently purchased one YN-560 flash and also a pair of YongNuo RF-603 after doing some internet search. Unfortunately, when I connect the flash to the RF-603, i cant do any changes in the flash settings and I can do it only when the RF-603 is detached. I’m having trouble with this since I need to change the flash gun settings time to time during a photo shoot. Q1. Is this a known issue?Q2. Have any of you experienced such an issueQ3. Does any of you know a solution for this?Cheers!Buddhika

10. Prince of Israel (Jacob) has 1.) given a reasoned response to charges that Jews have committed more murders in the 20th century than even Nazis and 2.) any crimes committed by such mass murdering Jews shows the absence of Talmudic Judaism and God in their lives, not the expression of these. Prince of Israel deserves a reasoned response, not ridicule. I look forward to simple answers and facts—or, however unlikely, a silence which could suggest he at least argued well.

11. Boeing should tell Air India that they have until …. to take delivery of the aircraft or they will charge a large parking fee and then the have till the end of the year till the aircraft get repainted to go to an airline that will actually want the Dreamliner

12. bad dude…I figured, but it would have been funny if it was about a dog… I was trying to joke around.So now to make you feel- somewhat better, I will share an all too personal story about my exgirlfriend falling asleep on what I felt was a close and intimate moment. Seriously she did- the worst part was she was the one performing the “work” and suddenly nodded off with her face between my legs

13. magnificent put up, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don’t realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

14. it was a styled shoot when I first looked at it  but no all this wedding pretty is for real!Rustic Wedding – From The Wedding Chicks  Best Wedding DressDKNY Wedding Dress – From Beyond Beyond Best DIYDIY

15. sin dudarlo, el 2 y el 7… siempre tengo un par de zapatos negros todo terreno, al igual que unas botas de caña alta negras… intento buscar modelos clásicos que me duren un par de temporadas por lo menos…un beso!

16. car insurance Ithaca NY

May 17, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Encore une utopie…Google veut son marché chinois, il ne va pas arrêter de censuré, encore un buzz pour faire bien…Mais au fond, rien que coopérer avec les instances Chinoises étaient un scandales, et cela sera pour moi une tâche quoi qu'il fasse…

17. low income auto insurance dmv Warsaw IN

May 18, 2018 at 12:10 am

Sabrina comentou em 13 de janeiro de 2010 às 17:48. Julia, voce conhece a base em mousse da Maybeline? Vi uma amiga usando e tava muito bonito…. Será que vale a pena tentar?

18. The worst thing for me is living with kind of a brake always pulled that stops you from living in general:from socializing to work and studying. The best way is out is being with friends and family that help you in day to day activities. Was this answer helpful?

19. car insurance Ventura CA

May 18, 2018 at 12:53 am

dodge there, Cali. So let me ask again: What is Mario DOING? He had ONE CASE dismissed on standing grounds, and all he has done since is blog blog blog on forums where constitutionalists gather. IOW, he's spending a lost of time trying to convince people who are already convinced. How is this furthering the cause?Why isn't he bringing other cases by clients that might have standing?

20. Yea for you Bella. One of the things I am so not into is all the consumerism that is at the forefront of many of the blogs, whether overtly or not. I never got why they put in tiny type under a pic what store they bought a particular article from, etc. I'm not interested in buying, consuming, et.al. Or where anyone else buys things. Or trends for goodness sake. Who cares? I'm interested in creativity, self-expression, re-using, re-fashioning, making do, and what people have to say, think. So I really welcome your change of heart and can't wait to read your evolution of the Citizen Rosebud!

21. best auto insurance in Stamford CT

May 18, 2018 at 11:25 am

Yea, must have been some last minute change for some reason. Curiously if you go to the webradio page it still lists Per’s concert but there is really something different.

22. affordable car insurance Antioch TN

May 18, 2018 at 12:20 pm

JEAN / A midia está fazendo a cabeça do povo não liguem eles não sabem o que estão falando só querem se promover vamos acreditar em deus só ele sabe o que nós aguarda então vamos fazer a nossa parte tentar melhorar pelo menos um pouco estas poucas vergonhas que estamos vendo neste mundo vamos rezar e pedir a proteção de deus….

23. look auto insurance O Fallon IL

May 18, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Eu é que agradeço a visita,De facto foram 3 horas que passaram a corre e, não fosse o telefone, estou certo que lá estaríamos ainda tal a quantidade de assuntos que se iniciaram, mas que o tempo não deixou concluir!Fica, decerto motivo para nova visita!Muito Obrigado!Forte abraço

24. cheap sr22 insurance Casper WY

May 18, 2018 at 5:36 pm

My latest girl got her killed just for being a bit brash on the "let her go, are are clearly a demon" bit. I didn't even get as far as the puzzle getting MENTIONED. :(

25. – I love the last frame Tamara, it’s really beautifully lit. I just rediscovered your blog from Chic Weddings in Italy-what a lovely job you did of that destination wedding. Amazing!

26. auto insurance Chesapeake VA

May 18, 2018 at 11:02 pm

Oh, and I mentioned DUMM because Big Pants Mouse has ended it's run and I thought 1930 Nightmare Theatre was over as well. ButI'm sure Ricky would give up one of his 3 days for you.

27. car insurance rates Montgomery TX

May 19, 2018 at 12:40 am

I do not want to seem too off topic, but I simply wanted to tell you this is a excellent posting. I’ve been really working very diligently in the previous two or three long years to try and repay all of my current credit card debt so I should be able to quit my job to run blogs fulltime.

28. Dale – you’ve hit the nail firmly on the head. I agree that the best of the indie authors are meticulous in their preparation – and readers are beginning to take notice of the increased quality.

29. car insurance rates Slidell LA

May 19, 2018 at 2:43 am

Lovely salad. It's a shame I don't eat much black eyed peas. I don't have many repertoire to use them. I do like them and I adore endives too.

30. car insurance in Downingtown PA

May 19, 2018 at 6:28 am

“Bella: So…you’re a werewolf?Jake: Last time I checked.Bella: “Can’t you find a way to…just stop?Jake (patiently): “It’s not a lifestyle choice, Bella.””OHGOD. PLEASE TELL ME THAT’S NOT ACTUALLY IN THE M1000OVIE.

31. wow, these are terrific images. i am not a huge fan of these little critters, but you somehow make this little girl look adorable! these are excellent jaimie!

32. low income car insurance dmv Jamaica NY

May 19, 2018 at 10:06 am

I think grabbing the rifle and butt-stroking the hell out of him with it is what’s called for. It’s not the rifle’s fault its owner is an idiot. Hell, he might not even be the owner of it!

33. I have a series of pages providing short biographies and I need a URL that contains the accents on the names and one that doesn't. For example, /drivers/Alfredo_Pian as well as /drivers/Alfredo_Piàn. Content is identical except for the accent. I plan to mark the latter as canonical but I need the former as almost nobody is aware of the accent and most searches are for the name without the accent.Is this the correct way to address this issue?

34. low income auto insurance dmv Taylor MI

May 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm

These are beautiful, and a plsaeant color palette change. Good shot on the starling in flight. Were those little yellow things mushrooms? I liked that one, too, very unusual. What makes me come alive my alarm clock? And my grandkids.

35. i am diploma in telecommunication engineer.now i am very much interesting to complete my graduati0on of your university.i am bangladeshi.but versity cost is so high ido not bear this cost if you give me aany scholarship or opportunity so i am challenging and complete my graduation.my c.g.p.a 3.81(out of 4)

36. car insurance quotes Athens GA

May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Ich habe nichts gegen Live spielen. Davon hält mich ja keiner ab.Beim Live gig kann ich auch Investoren finden. Die sind dann nicht nur fans, sondern sind dann auch an meiner Arbeit beteiligt.Viele Fans freuen sich über die Möglichkeit an dem Teilzuhaben, was ihnen Freude bereitet.

37. low income car insurance Killeen TX

May 19, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I have indeed wondered also where the Transgendered Genre was at. I am delighted to learn that ARe has made the catagory bisexual/transgender catagories. I will be looking for those books right away, and telling my friends about them! Thanks to Lori, and thanks to S. L. Armstrong!K. Wilson

38. I’m sorry for your snags. Nothing is ever as easy as it seems (even when it seems hard). And, I don’t even want to tell you how many times things got added onto our list. Yuck… I’m getting hives just thinking about it.

39. car insurance rates Easton PA

May 19, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Åhh vilken fin jacka! :) Härligt "mysmys" i luvan:) Ja,här är det också dags att byta ut riset;) i blomkrukorna. Jag som är en sån "Jultoka":) tänker faktiskt redan plantera ned lite enar och gran:) Ha det fint! Kram Sophia

40. cheapest auto insurance Madison WI

May 19, 2018 at 10:14 pm

That’s weird, I thought I had already left a comment here to say Congats. Oh well. Congrats again Abhi. you did a great job on your posts both times, and it shows in your engagement. You got lucky, that’s all….(jk,…jk….) I got pulled away by a client in crisis who needed my attention more than my post, (oky, they also PAID me a lot more than the winning post would have…) otherwise I would have given you a run for your money.James Pruitt recently posted..

41. then you’ll lose.A gun can only make damage in one direction but a knife in so many. And with a knife can you cut sinews and that stuff.In a 2m infight you’ll lose against a good knife fighter with a gun.

42. cheap sr22 insurance Jackson TN

May 20, 2018 at 2:07 am

Faut-il mélanger la religion et la science? Je ne le pense pas. Qu’un scientifique, personnellement dans l’exercice de son métier rencontre »Dieu » tout comme il le rencontre dans les expériences de sa vie, cela me paraît vraissemblable. Encore faudrait-il ne pas mettre n’importe quelle idole derrière le mot « Dieu ».

43. Da due chiacchiere per telefono, in un contesto pubblico come quello di una radio, è difficile capirlo. A me sembra che abbia preso le distanze dalla questione del complottismo sull’11 settembre, mentre è rimasto convinto della teoria dei cellulari cuociuova, sia pure con alcune correzioni che spero di poter verificare con lui.Spero comunque di poter avere la registrazione della chiacchierata, così potrai valutare tu stesso.

44. best car insurance in Lakewood NJ

May 20, 2018 at 8:22 am

Jenny, Sarah and Aimee – I am having the exact same problem and it will not work if I “use facebook as”. I’ve received many replies on other websites to do that but it doesn’t make a difference. It’s like it won’t switch over to use facebook as my business. I’m the John Doe unidentified picture with no name whenever I post a comment on someone else’s page and I can’t “Like” anyone’s page. If either of you get an answer, please let me know how to fix it. I’d really appreciate it, thanks!

45. I think A123 Systems is wise to do business in Japan with new battery technology. In the next decade, Japan is going to be one of the leaders in hybrid and hydrogen car technology, among other things. I’m excited to see what’s going to happen.

46. cheap car insurance Atwater CA

May 20, 2018 at 9:26 am

25 julio, 2007AnónimoLa verdad es que lo tiene todo.Quizas, se le podria añadir el copiar la WAN IP al portapapeles. Lo digo por que lo uso amenudo.Por lo demas genial.Saludos

47. cheapest auto insurance Sanford NC

May 20, 2018 at 9:40 am

Ich fand den Trailer von Scott Pilgrim sehr geil, leider habe ich den Streifen im Kino verpasst. Kick-Ass fand ich sehr toll, allerdings muss man darüber hinweg sehen können, dass er seine moralischen Werte zu Gunsten eines sehr bluthalten Showdowns ziemlich leichtfertig aus dem Fenster wirft und auch in der Aussage letztlich den Comic ins Gegenteil verkehrt.

48. Ha! I actually thought of you when I was writing that. You and I are both stage-y types. But many women are not.Blog commenting is similar. We like to keep our conversations a little more private. It always surprises me how often, when I comment in DISQUS forums, women email me directly to add to the conversation or say “I totally agreed!”. And I think — I really wish you’d just post that, so I’m not hanging out here alone.Women just, on the whole, prefer conversations with smaller groups.If enlisting women is important to Alex (may or may not be — I’m not judging) then it’s worth trying.

49. cheapest car insurance in Anderson SC

May 20, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Lord have mercy, why aren't I wearing my diamontes and an evening gown as I sit here this evening at my computer, like you are Debra? you are giving me SUCH ideas….perhaps i will give away my track pants and start dressing up at home like you. Thanks for letting us see your wonderful aesthetic, Debra!

50. so bene che c’è anche un disabile tra gli autori (Anzalone?) ma cosa c’entra…Continuate a scrivere che noi non capiamo. Forse un po’ di umiltà vi farebbe beneHot debate. What do you think? 4  9