5 Classic Digg Videos | Kevin Rose, Diggnation, GeekBrief, Digg Spoof & More

5 Classic Digg Videos | Kevin Rose, Diggnation, GeekBrief, Digg Spoof & More

Digg LogoIf there are two things that I spend too much time doing online it’s watching entertaining videos and surfing Digg. Just to feed my addiction I thought I would bring the two together to highlight some of the best Digg Video Moments.

Enjoy…

Diggnation Moment – Kevin Rose Spills Beer

Kevin Rose – the founder of Digg – a title that speaks for itself. But after all he is human and proves it here by opening a bottle of beer straight after dropping it – now that’s why I keep reminding myself not to drink beer while I’m on my laptop.

Digg The Code – GeekBrief Music Video

This brilliant song and video tells the story of the moment of Kevin Rose deciding to risk a lawsuit by allowing the code to be plastered all over his site, he made friends, enemies and headline news.

A Day In The Life Of A Typical Digger

This very funny video by Digg user MrBabyMan details a day in the life of a typical Digg addict. After watching this it was clear to me I wasn’t an addict, just an occasional user of the recreational drug that is Digg.

“Walmart Is Great For Wife Beaters!”

Another classic Diggnation moment as Kevin Rose decides to defame Walmart. Well, he doesn’t actually, I assume he was reading a Digg headline. The maker of this video did at least give Rose what he wanted, a dance remix of the moment.

What If Digg Were Real Life?

This guy decides to see what life would be like if Digg made its way in to real life. I’d love the opportunity to vote up or down things such as newspaper headlines, songs on my iPod and most importantly women’s butts.

So there we have it, 5 classic Digg videos. If anyone knows any more, or any better ones, just leave a comment.

1. cheapest auto insurance Middletown OH

May 19, 2018 at 10:58 am

3 juillet 2012hello!,I love your writing very so much! share we be in contact extra approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking ahead to look you.

2. cheap car insurance quotes Sanford ME

May 19, 2018 at 12:05 pm

If our infinite God exists at Creation and Consummation at the same time, then aren’t we humans, who mark time linearly, trying to fit an infinite God’s timing onto a human chronology? — Norm

3. Hm, etter Ã¥ ha sett det bildet sÃ¥ funderer jeg pÃ¥ om skiltet stÃ¥r der enda… :)))Flotte bilder, og morsomt Ã¥ ha noe Ã¥ se pÃ¥, og tenke tilbake pÃ¥ turen :)

4. cheap auto insurance quotes Richland WA

May 19, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Eu não acho isso normal. Mas também não falei nada sobre presidentes de outros clubes. Teve presidente que saiu algemado do escritório. Tem presidente que tem mais aposentadorias do que o normal. Tem presidente que é odiado no conselho do seu clube de tanto que roubou. Mas o que vc quer é que eu fale do presidente do Corinthians, simplesmente porque é do Corinthians.

5. affordable car insurance Canton OH

May 19, 2018 at 2:34 pm

That distinction between who was and wasn’t invited makes a point all by itself! The O-man is announcing that he’s perfectly willing to deal with reasonable conservatives, but also that there are limits — and the real wingnuts get left out in the cold.Remember, ShrubCo represents a cabal that took over the Republican Party. It would be a major, major, win if he can cut the neocons out of the political picture, leaving us with a genuinely loyal opposition.

6. Yet vouchers have shown to fail over and over and over again. We don’t want vouchers. We didn’t get into this business to get rich. All students deserve a well funded, well staffed school. If people want different they can pay for it. My parents did it, and I am willing to do it. I also see very large value in preserving and investing in public schools, although my kids may not attend one.

7. cheapest car insurance Warsaw IN

May 19, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Ich sehe schon, unser Humor ist da verschieden. Ich kann nicht anders als mich über die schiere Masse der oben genannten Albernheiten zu beömmeln. Na, lieber so als sich langweilen.

8. cheap sr22 insurance Attleboro MA

May 19, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Hello,We will be at Lensbury fields for the foreseeable future. Please ensure that you arrive at 6.20 to be able to start warming up by 6.30. This is because the nights are drawing in, and we really need to have completed the running session by the time it gets too dark to run safely. There will be extra core stability work for as a forfeit for anyone turning up late! (That should do it!)See you all at 6.20 on Tuesday ?

9. An attention-grabbing discussion is price comment. I think that you must write more on this topic, it won’t be a taboo topic but typically persons are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

10. cheap car insurance Saint Joseph MO

May 20, 2018 at 12:09 am

Joe – spot on with yr comparisons – esp. the Versus & early Sonic Youth – damn fine! I haven’t heard anything like this in ages – funny how no-one seems to play this kinda sound these days. If yr looking for new tunes you can’t go past the latest Drones album (Australian, so you know its got teeth) – check it out – a fine thing (& no im not in, or a friend of the band!)

11. cheap sr22 insurance Mansfield TX

May 20, 2018 at 1:13 am

ti sono solidale anche a me fanno pena i pescetti mezzi vivi sulle bancarelle che ti guardano con l'occhietto mogio mogio!!!mia figlia compie un anno il primo di settembre…perchèèèèè?eh?perhcè ce lo chiedi eh?eh?eh?

12. low income car insurance Concord CA

May 20, 2018 at 1:38 am

What a lovely way to illustrate one of my favorite and very comforting and uplifting Bible verses. Thank you for these sweet words of encouragement on this chilly Word-filled Wednesday.

13. Referring to Ben's question – what is really about the auto-translate-things-n-stuff. I'm mean if Google is indexing this auto translated content so this could also be a way of easy generating content, not to call it spam, but in a way… ok, this would be really interesting to know how Google handles this and if they can distinguish between human translation and 'their own' translation. Cheers

14. Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it I will come back once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

15. car insurance rates Secaucus NJ

May 20, 2018 at 5:14 am

Hello, I accidentally favorited a private video (not mine) and am now unable to remove it from my favorites list. How can I remove a private video from my favorites list if it doesn't show up in my video edit list? Thanks so much for your help!

16. cheap sr22 insurance Bedford TX

May 20, 2018 at 6:41 am

RJH dl H, I wish we had an Assouline store here! There is a boutique in Saks and a small one in Berdorf’s but it’s just not the same. And Rizzoli isn’t even in the same league. Although, they are nice.

17. look auto insurance Willoughby OH

May 20, 2018 at 6:47 am

Congratulations. It is always lovely to hear that a blog you admire is acknowledged with an award. I have not come across any of the blogs you have nominated so I will visit and say hi.

18. I’m impressed, I must say. Actually rarely do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the issue is something that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very blissful that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing relating to this.

19. car insurance Lakewood CA

May 20, 2018 at 9:33 am

comentou em 25 de maio de 2011 às 14:13. Musaaa inspiradoraaa juliaa linda!!\\o/ Arrasa sempre!! tbm faço tutorial…nada comparado aos seus. mas vc eh minha inspiração!!Amooooo vc!!!

20. car insurance Marion IL

May 20, 2018 at 9:44 am

Steven Ching was not on the Labour list in 2008. He'd effectively left Labour after he was dropped from the list in, if I recall rightly, the 2005 election. Ching is now a founding member of the Chinese backed Asian party that first appeared in the Botany by-election.

21. Thanks so much for your (everyone) advice for a book club. I have been hosting a book club at my house for the last 2 years and quite frankly I am tired of it. I am ready to revamp the whole thing and start over. We have been following the Deseret Book time out for women book club because we get a 30% discount on select books and I love reading the church books. However I think we may try some “gentile” books for awhile. Some that might be available at the library.I will be using some of your suggestions and I hope that we will have more success! Thank you!

22. list of auto insurances in Manteca CA

May 20, 2018 at 9:54 am

Hello,I’m from CSE department of BITS.very glad to have Techgenius in our college.Its very beneficial to us.very interesting and excellent.I’m improving my skills by your training.doing the best in every activitywe are thankful to u because u r trying harder more than us to improve our skills and reach certain heights

23. payless auto insurance Freehold NJ

May 20, 2018 at 10:01 am

These days I was wondering, Is there MORE to the history than what we see in front of our eyes? Yes, there were wars, battles, countries being destroyed and others being revived, people doing this or that, etc… but what about what God is doing? I did not learn in school anything concerning God being involved in history.

24. Gracias Lauren, me alegra que te gustase el post. Sí, debemos quedar un día de estos, aunque por mi parte lo tengo difícil hasta el próximo año… (pero eso significa que tengo muchos viajes estos meses, jejeje )

25. auto insurance quotes Wilson NC

May 20, 2018 at 10:33 am

Where is BASS?(breman asikuma senior high school).dnt u knw we hv bn recordn 100% 4 de past years,watch out 4 beautiful BASS.KUDOS 2 all BASSOSAS.Dzin pa ye sen ahonya.

26. cheapest car insurance in Waco TX

May 20, 2018 at 2:55 pm

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thank you!

27. I still feel like a beginner quilter although I HAVE completed all the blocks and triangles of a Dear Jane… now THAT’S quite the challenge! LOLI love quilt samplers and scrappy quilts. I snooze BIG TIME when I have to make repetitive blocks… *zzzzzzz*LOLPls add my name in your hat!Rosa Robichaud

28. cheap non owners insurance in Lima OH

May 20, 2018 at 5:49 pm

antenado disse:So vcs mesmo, todo mundo que é contra esse tal de samis, é o paulo que esta metido nisso, o existe luz no final do tunel, e essa luz não é o samis. acorda, aqui em curitiba tambem pensamos.

29. Don’t blame the bikers………we walkers have a like problem. Many shirts, arms and feet are annoyed with the fact the bushes come out an bite us as we walker in hopes of better health. We need a town sewing machine to help with the repairs……….and an equal supply of good band -aids. Kinda guess it is really a jungle out there. Wonder when the home owners will use their clippers on the rambling greenery.