Awesome Painting to Music Video | Artist Paints a Picture of Ray Charles to His Music

Art Videos & TV

It’s truly amazing to watch an artist create a masterpiece from start to finish, but add some music and a little rhythm and you’ve got a full-fledged show. That’s one of Dan Dunn’s specialties, and as evidenced by this video, he does it well.

When Dan starts his painting, it looks like random lines, squiggles, and splatters on a huge canvas. You might think (as I did) that he can paint in time with the music and all, but anyone can slap some paint on a canvas and call it abstract art. But as you continue to watch, you realize that something’s taking shape.

You then notice that each piece of a song that’s being played is by the legendary Ray Charles. So either this guy is Ray’s biggest fan, or he’s painting a picture of him. By the time it’s all said and done, a fabulous painting of the legendary blues musician has appeared.

Impressed? Check out Dan Dunn’s Paintjam website. There you can see more samples of his incredible work. And if you like amazing art videos, check out this one of a one minute space painting.

1. cheapest auto insurance in La Vergne TN

May 17, 2018 at 6:50 am

nothing about anyone being “unhappy with being an LPN.” Most of us are happy at this level. Maybe we looked at the RN job and figured out the extra pay (incidentally, I make more than many RNs) wasn’t worth the extra heartache. I’d rather be at the bedside with the patient than at the desk shuffling charts. You can have it.

2. cheapest auto insurance in Roswell GA

May 17, 2018 at 10:40 am

The test is clearly a disguised general aptitude test (there are math questions, reading comprehension, and logic questions of the type found on the LSAT), not a test of firefighting knowledge.Not saying that's a bad way to promote firefighters (a fire can be viewed as a logic puzzle requiring reasoning ability to figure out the best way to extinguish the fire and prevent injury or death), but the test is what it is.

3. auto insurance quotes Gastonia NC

May 17, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Bellissimi, stai diventando un sito "must" per i nerd. :DAdoro soprattutto la forchetta, che stimola il mio innato etnocentrismo. Già mi vedo entrare nel ristorante "Al dragone rosso", sedermi ed estrarre con aria impassibile e sofisticata la mia forchettina-suffisso di plastica :D

4. kemarin aku sakit hati krn yg dipamerkan cuma batik2 yg mahal. ntar deh, aku mau dendam, mau mborong batik 20ribuan di solo huhuhu

5. cheapest auto insurance Absecon NJ

May 17, 2018 at 5:03 pm

Great interview indeed. Good luck with Vicky the Crow, Andy, although if you miss your deadline, you can always rewrite as Vicky the Vampire Crow as a YA novel?G

6. cheapest car insurance Foley AL

May 17, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Aha Depeche Mode also! Habe ich 2x Live gesehen, hat mir gut gefallen! Aber zuletzt nicht mehr verfolgt die Band.Das wusste ich nicht das die auch so werken untereinander! Von deren Reunion habe ich auch nichts gewusst! Der »Ersatz-Drummer« ist ein Österreicher –> spielte früher auch mit dem Ostbahn Kurti eine Austro-Pop Legende!

7. I? Love you. I loved meeting you. I loved sitting next to you. I loved having you near me. No lie that I'd hang out with you in no make up and jammie pants and just be. Don't berate yourself for what you thought you should have been at this conference. You? Were lovely.

8. direct auto insurance Great Neck NY

May 17, 2018 at 5:58 pm

Toż to nasze aspirynki! Tylko że masa była orzechowa. Ciocia Teresa i Mania piekly zawsze z jakiejś podwójnej, czy potrójnej porcji. Podkarpacie się kłania. Tylko ja mam alergie na margarynę (psychiczną)

9. payless auto insurance Lancaster SC

May 17, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Been shivering after looking at those winter beauty photos while it is 104 degrees here in St. Louis. Thank you thank you for keeping me cool. Looking forward to those heavy snow and warm fire. All I have to do is wait in few months so I can be in heaven. Thanks, Susan for great pics of winter wonderland. God bless.

10. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

11. I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing, but… LOL ;) Get well soon, an ouchie back is incredibly annoying, no matter how you hurt it. (yawning? dang, I'm chuckling again! Sorry…)I wish I could read every Pratchett book for the first time again. It would be like meeting the love of your life for the first time again, oh what a feeling :)

12. cheap auto insurance Valrico FL

May 17, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Grim“Have fun with the taxes, $28,190″thanks a lot for the infowow! in this area you r lucky if you finf a renter for $3500!this is what is going on in wEST oRANGE AREAregular average taxes are 14k and you can rent it for $2500in condos , you pay like 400 maintenance feeHow much shlould be the real value of these properties ?

13. car insurance rates Kittanning PA

May 17, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Ehi, complimenti per l'occhio!In effetti non ho scritto dell'altro libro che sto tenendo sul tavolo per bilanciare quello sull'estremo est. Quello con le foto della Arbus. E quella foto di un circense tatuato è stata il mio punto di partenza (poi si è un po' modificato, vedrete) per disegnare Kurtz.

14. cheap auto insurance Warrenton VA

May 17, 2018 at 9:56 pm

Excellente remarque. On peut aussi rappeler l’usage que Jean-Marie Le Pen a fait naguère de « félon » et « félonie ». Il est vrai que cela n’avait rien de fortuit, Le Pen se voyant bien en seigneur de la Lepénie !

15. Shes amazing and has kind of the same style but… she sounds nothing like Amy Lee of Evanescence? I swear people keep looking at her then the first thing that goes through their head is “Evanescence” and I freakin love Evanescence it hurts that they’d even compare them. Completely different.

16. Thank you for every other excellent post. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect method of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

17. auto insurance rates Plattsburgh NY

May 18, 2018 at 5:51 am

Unfortunately, on my presentation the only way to get a soft copy was to select the “other formats” option from the sidebar in the course area and save the PDF individually. I don’t have copies I’m afraid.

18. auto insurance rates Pinellas Park FL

May 18, 2018 at 6:37 am

je suis d’acord avec lina . il s’agit de mo2amar kabira contre les mokhabarat et shabiha . مؤامرة كبيرةla mo2mara vise non seulement le droit à l’heritage de bachar al assad mais vise également , ( et c’est le comble) Chalich et Makhlouf et certains anges Nassif.

19. Este des(governo) não pára, enquanto o P.M. for o Sócrates. Este homem é obstinado e, como tem provado (com o seu portinhol, por exemplo)é também muito ignorante e nem tem a noção das consequências do que faz; mas teima sempre e assim continuará até ir para alguma empresa que lhe possibilite continuar a comprar a roupa na loja mais cara do mundo. E como compra os seus apoiantes, o PS mantém-no como secretário geral e p.m.

20. I love to read anything that Julie writes, and the same goes for anything that Renee writes – especially reviews like this. The thought of the O’Connor books being like a Capra movie? Right on the button!FB and newsletter follower admurphy(dot)musician(at)gmail(dot)com

21. Regen an sich ist in erster Linie mal eacifnh nur nass ich bin da wie auch sonst Realist ansonsten Shorts an, Bierchen inne Flosse und ab auf die Stradfe oben blank natfcrlich dann sieht man lustige Gesichter und dann kf6nnen die Meteors schwf6ren was sie wollen

22. auto insurance quotes State College PA

May 18, 2018 at 8:55 pm

Kia Ora Jamie !Yes, NZ would be the richer for street side food vendors. Hopefully the unemployment rate would drop and people would eat healthier foods.Kia kaha. Bob

23. Jeanna, did you know that Andy Smith, the lead singer of Paper Route, left the band a few months ago? That is very disappointing. Paper Route will never be the same.

24. Hands down, Apple’s app store wins by a mile. It’s a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I’m not sure I’d want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

25. affordable auto insurance Greenville TX

May 18, 2018 at 11:59 pm

Je suis d’accord avec Nico. Je n’ai pas trouvé le film et cette séquence particulière nauséabonde du tout. Elle est raccord avec la personnalité du héros.

26. car insurance Bayville NJ

May 19, 2018 at 12:34 am

I like the video especially the simplistic of explaning the economy, the steps to making a product and the cycle of products. Keep up the good work. Thanks also to Mathew for putting and keeping everything together.

27. You need an Apple computer. Whatever goes wrong, you just make and appt. take it in and they try to repair it right there….right then. I have never been charged a thing.

28. cheap sr22 insurance Paw Paw MI

May 19, 2018 at 12:59 am

H.Gee, the only democracy in the Mid-East and N. Africa is Israel.The only place Jews, Christians, Bahais and Druze aren't being slaughtered, persecuted, raped and kidnapped by islamonazis is Israel.Get stuffed…

29. Me pasa exactamente igual que a ti. Ensaladas? Puf! Y de lo demás… para qué, si ya lo hacen mejor los demás! Mejor se está en Galicia, que pases buenas vacaciones, nos vemos a la vuelta con el puchero preparado. Muuak!

30. Mais c’est quoi c’t’arnaque de bébé pourri qui devait sauver l’humanité et que finalement il faudra attendre des dizaines d’années?!? Il voit pas que ça URGE l? , le bébé???? Il sent pas que c’est MAINTENANT qu’il doit intervenir?! J’aurais été trop énervée si j’avais été dans le diner, j’aurais crié au scandale: "AU SCANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!!!!!". Pardon, je m’emporte…

31. payless auto insurance Manchester CT

May 19, 2018 at 7:12 am

Bom dia DR Osmar, por que a tv Band, o Neto a Renata Fan e o SR estão escondendo a reporter? Blog do Cosme: O Palmeiras tem o depoimento da repórter da TV Bandeirantes, Taynah Espinoza, como sua principal prova. não tenho gravado mas na hora do jogo ela ja havia se manifestado e prontamente foi abafada por outras discuções. A Band está com medo da globo? da cbf? de perder as transmições que a globo divide?

32. I really like the grass colourway!! like love it!!as far as a fave print I think it’s the white chairs with the birds perched on them!crossing my fingers!!thanks for the chance to win!!

33. us agency car insurance Nicholasville KY

May 19, 2018 at 10:43 am

Steve Barber (Dokdo-Takeshima),No, Koreans do not have to include the “Japanese appellation” on their maps, but why did the alter a “Japanese map” by blotting out the Japanese name for the island?

34. Ha ha ! Kan inte sluta att skratta ! Vad tänkte dom? Nu ska vi göra en fin bild på en snäll liten tant som stickar fina kläder till sitt barnbarn? Jag tror jag dör, eller det har ju tanten redan gjort. underbart roligt , fick tipset av Asplund

35. Just checking in to see if you are checking in! LOL! Notice that your CPR is expired and if you want to get recertified, I can do that for you! (at NO charge! you just need to get here!!! XXOO)

36. payless auto insurance Salinas CA

May 19, 2018 at 1:16 pm

i went to:ripleys belive it or not (i was kinda a scardy cat there :/ ) the pool, the- i dont remember but i got a teddy bear holding a teddy bear on it and when we were riding it, we saw someones pants!!!!!!and we went to the aquarium,and we walked everywhere!

37. I was just looking for this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the Google’s problem that does not rank this kind of informative websites closer to the top. Normally the top sites are full of garbage.

38. excellent points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

39. This article is bookmark worthy in my opinion. It’s worth saving for future reference. It’s fascinating reading with many valid points for contemplation. I have to concur on almost every point made within this article.

40. auto owners insurance Kearny NJ

May 20, 2018 at 2:39 am

Olá, Alex.Já faz muito tempo que você realizou uma avaliação cardiológica e seria interessante voltar ao seu médico e contar-lhe estes sintomas.Palpitações nos esforços devem sempre ser investigadas a fundo.Abraços.Leonardo.

41. 01 sep 01, 2006 4:11 MMM que recuerdos.La verdad que fueron poquitos días, pero por fin conocimos París y pude compartir con mi niña un poquito de su historia, monumentos, arquitectura, diversión, etc.Andamos mucho y en el metro casi pasamos una noche, jaja.En definitiva, un tiempo más para recordar con la persona que quiero.

42. , the HINT that there was more to the DC version of the Blue Beetle was sometimes better than showing it. When Despero held him by the neck after defeating the rest of the JLI, when Batman concedes that a mind controlled Ted gave him a run for his money… these stand-out bits put the humor in perspective for me. Added depth that was vastly more interesting than 99% of the other heroes being published.I can’t bring myself to enjoy the new Blue Beetle. Though I wonder if Dan Garret fans in the 60′s felt the same way.

43. car insurance in Middletown DE

May 20, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Oh Wowo they look fantastic, just scrolled down in comments and can not see another question from you on this page but hopefully it will come up on the next page. If not ask again to get it to the top of the list in my inbox : )

44. cheap auto insurance quotes Lorain OH

May 20, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Thank you for linking up with Three Thinking Mothers! I love books with beautiful illustrations–I want to see if I can find that Twelve Days of Christmas book!Theresa´s last [type] ..[]jen Reply:December 19th, 2011 at 10:44 PMIt really is a fun one. Thanks for stopping by![]

45. Mary Quant eat your heart out!(I may be completely off here, but Mary Quant was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw you in your gorgeous 'new' frock)Anyway whatever designer it's reminiscent of, I love it, and it looks lovely on you.How nice for you to meet up with Dee (I'm not familiar with the other girls) and I can't get over Joni's wordy portrait, amazing – just like her 'model'!

46. gli svantaggi si vedono i vantaggi di un sistema chiuso e proprietarioTipo quello di cambiare unilateralmente le condizioni di un accordo?Tipo quello di vedersi classificare Bild come rivista per adulti?Contento tu… :-)

47. Hahahaha … Adorei esse podcast!!! Tô achando incrível as participaçãos do Almof com informações extras! No de língua portuguesa foras as frases e neste as pérolas das campanhas 2010 … Poderiam manter isso sempre assim! A edição tá ÓTIMA!!!!! Parabéns meninos e meninas!

48. auto insurance quotes Jasper AL

May 20, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other people think about concerns that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you!

49. immobilienkreditrechner

May 20, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Hocam senin en büyük özelliğin ne biliyor musun? Hiç bir zaman gereksiz bir yazı yazmıyorsun. Yazdığın yazı illa ki önemli birşey taşıyor içinde. Bir nevi özünü alıyorsun yani. Rss Readerımda senin entryyi nadiren görüyorum, ama banko iyi bişey çıkacağını bilerek giriyorum :D