Mississippi Braves’ manager, Phillip Wellman, threw a major league hissy fit when he was expelled from his team’s game recently. The minor league boss employed some tried and true tantrum tactics, and a few unique moves of his own in this outburst.
Wellman covered the home plate with dirt and drew his own with his fingers, a move perfected by Lou Piniella and Art Howe. Like the masters of the meltdown before him, Wellman then uprooted several bases and tossed them into the outfield.
But Wellman’s fit really heated up when he decided to emulate a World War II soldier and crawl military-style along his belly before hurling the rosin bag, as if it were a grenade, at the stunned umpire.
The Braves’ manager then added new meaning to the term “stealing bases” before leaving the stadium.
- Get your sporting website noticed with a listing in a premium sports directory.
– Baseball – learn about the popular game
– Get baseball equipment from the various outlets of sports accessories.
– Learn about baseball training for the players of baseball.
– The reputable sports complexes give full detailed baseball information for the players.
– NCAA Baseball – all kinds of essential information about the strategic tips of playing game.
Have Something To Say?
Be The Second Person To Say Something
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS