Blog Action Day Environment Video | A Call To Arms For Bloggers On October 15th 2007

October 15th has been chosen as the date for Blog Action Day, a hopefully global and inspiring event in which thousands of bloggers will come together to raise awareness of one issue.

This year the subject is The Environment, a more important subject than anything else I can think of, it affects ours and our children’s health and well being and needs to be put higher on the agenda.

As the video so rightly points out, we could change the conversation, and make the environment a bigger talking point around the world..

If enough bloggers and website owners took the time to sign up on the site and write one post about the environment on one day, surely the message will get through to the politicians who seem keen to push the subject under the rug.

To sign up and take part in this important and potentially opinion changing day, go to blogactionday.org and sign up to participate. I’ll be doing so, and I urge you to as well.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Being financially responsible is a good thing. But most of us are not perfect. When someone makes an error, their bank should not be allowed to legally crucify them with OD fees! It’s as simple as that.

2. Nie uważam siÄ™ za intelektualistÄ™(kÄ™) za erudytÄ™ również. Ale dziÄ™kujÄ™, przyjmujÄ™ Pana pochwaÅ‚Ä™.WiÄ™cej nie bÄ™dÄ™ już Pana niepokoić, opuszczam Pana podwórko, na którym Pan jest najfajniejszy :) – prawdÄ™ mówiÄ…c nie byÅ‚o w żadnym razie mojÄ… intencjÄ… wskazywanie fajniejszych bÄ…dź mniej fajnych. Ale skoro Pan tak to zrozumiaÅ‚… to przepraszam za najÅ›cie.MiÅ‚ego dnia.

3. auto insurance rates Tupelo MS

May 18, 2018 at 1:27 pm

That's absolutely wonderful! You could go to another park. I try to avoid the parks on weekends and go mid-week when I can – less crowds. Did park visitation decrease recently?

4. direct auto insurance Channelview TX

May 18, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I simply had to say thanks once again. I’m not certain what I would have achieved in the absence of the type of advice documented by you directly on that field. It truly was the horrifying setting for me, nevertheless finding out this professional fashion you resolved the issue took me to jump over happiness. Now i am grateful for your help and then sincerely hope you find out what a great job you are always accomplishing educating some other people thru a site. I am sure you’ve never got to know any of us.

5. cheap non owners insurance Kinston NC

May 18, 2018 at 2:06 pm

oh course i remember you loraine. i mainly remember causing you sonic pain by singing somewhere out there in my horribly off key bass, yet falsetto voice. sorry about damaging your eardrums….thanks for reading and saying hi.

6. Please don’t cry! I think you have nailed this pretty well. We are giving people the opportunity to use their online influence to help their charity of choice. And getting brands to spend some of their $300B annual marketing spend to support people and the causes they love is a good thing.We hope you will follow our progress.

7. full coverage car insurance Chicopee MA

May 18, 2018 at 3:16 pm

daca noi suntem asa de prosti… vai Doamne si nu ne dam seama ce vrei sa zici si nu intelegem nimic. te dai mare ''pozitiva'' tot timpul… ''vai, eu sunt fericita tot timpul, vai eu urasc ura'' bla bla. dar cum primesti un comentariu negativ cum sari cu gura, ca ''vai imi gasiti nod in papura''

8. Hace tiempo que pense en ello, pero con una mochila de Decatholon que será cien veces más barata.Solo que llevo cinco meses esperado la Brompton, y que no llega, que coñazo.De todas formas esa mochila me parece pequeña como para meter la Bici.

9. cheapest auto insurance Humble TX

May 18, 2018 at 3:55 pm

messages have to be reenfoced lest they wear off. Think Coke spends all that money on advertising for nothing?!?Also thanks all for the great links. I love the christ religious discussion as well, as I'm not sure where to go with my spirituality at the moment.

10. cheapest auto insurance White Lake MI

May 18, 2018 at 7:21 pm

I read his book at the bookstore before. He is really a optimistic person that I have ever seen. People always care about what they don’t have, but Nick just care about what he has and be really appreciative. His courage is an example to all of us.

11. cheapest car insurance in Highland MI

May 18, 2018 at 9:42 pm

Following examine many of your weblog articles on your site currently, and I in reality for example your way of blogging and site-building. I saved that so that you can my individual book mark web web page checklist and can most likely be checking back shortly. Could you attempt my web page simply because correctly as well as inform me what you consider.

12. best car insurance in Shawnee OK

May 18, 2018 at 10:18 pm

If you weren't prepared so far, it only means you'll never be prepared for the rest. Just take it up a notch each minute. It won't get even close to the lack of preparation, but at least you'd try something.

13. auto insurance quotes Baton Rouge LA

May 19, 2018 at 2:12 am

I’ve always thought that people say this as a way of protecting themselves from a similar fate. I get a lot of “I could NEVER handle what you do” to which I occasionally remind them that they wouldn’t have much of a choice. If G*d doesn’t give us more than we can handle the flip side is that if we can’t handle it He won’t give it to us. But then maybe I’m just cynical.

14. auto insurance quotes Rockville MD

May 19, 2018 at 2:19 am

Oi eu já fiz esse curso no senac de maringá Pr,e em janeiro estou mudando p/ SP gostaria muito de saber se posso reforçar o meu curso e tbm queria já atuar,amo decoração de interiores,hoje está muito em alta.

15. HE WOULD RELEASE THE PRELIMINARY RESULTS IN FEBRUARY AND THE FULL REPORT IN MARCH,NOW HE'S SAYING HE WILL ONLY RELEASE THE PRELIMINARY REPORT ON MARCH 1 AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEN HE WILL RELEASE THE FULL REPORT. He is a fucking liar."LOL! I guess that means he found something! I'm willing to wait a little longer!

16. low income car insurance Longwood FL

May 19, 2018 at 4:43 am

I Am Going To have to visit again whenever my course load lets up – nevertheless I am taking your Rss feed so i can read your web blog offline. Thanks.

17. Marrant comme les commentaires se tiennent (et se lisent!) dès qu’il n’y a aucun ML, Trouillefou ou autre biduleàcheval…!”Au contraire c’est plutôt chiant sans leurs empoignades et hurlements je trouve

18. best car insurance in CA

May 19, 2018 at 6:29 am

SaraMy name is Sara and I am divorced 5 years and have two children. I am praying that I meet a man of integrity, loves God and has faith, a man of strength with a gentle and loving spirit.

19. car insurance Farmington CA

May 19, 2018 at 7:45 am

Pridružujem se molitveni skupini. Vsak dan bom molila OČE NAŠ, ZDRAVA MARIJA, SVETI ANGEL..Ljubi bog, pomagaj mi kot si mi že tolikokrat. Moje trpljenje izročam v Tvoje roke in se ti vsa predam. Zaupam Ti v varstvo svojo družino , pomagaj nam! Pomagaj tudi vsem, ki so pomoči potrebni in molijo v tej molitveni skupini. Zaupam Vate!

20. cheap sr22 insurance Durant OK

May 19, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Całkiem niesamowite opowieści tu piszecie aż się czasem chce poczytać. No ale ja nie o tym. Może słyszeliście o tym, że wystarczy się zdrowo zbadać by dożyć do setki? Można wówczas dociągnąć do obiecanej przez państwo emerytury. Słowo daję!

21. SÃ¥ lekre farger. Snuppa her i huset har nedtelling til 4-Ã¥rsdagen (28 dager igjen…), sÃ¥ kjekt med litt tips!Hilsen Ann Kristin

22. cheapest auto insurance Houma LA

May 19, 2018 at 5:12 pm

ya empezamos…que sepan que el cerdo es el animal cuyos cromosomas más se parecen al del hombre y por ende al de la congregacion ENTERA, CACHO CERDAS,PUERCAS, GORRINAS, MARRANAS, CUTOS,PEGGIS… en definitiva

23. car insurance New Baltimore MI

May 19, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Amazing Encouragement. I knew your Grandfather and he gave me a diamond ring for my engagement. Your wisdom insight and gift of helps seems a spiritual heritage. God bless and please keep them coming.

24. cheapest car insurance Boynton Beach FL

May 20, 2018 at 12:20 am

Las redes sociales para trabajadores por cuenta propia, después de habr triunfado en sus países de origen, sobre todo anglosajones, buscan extenderse a nuevos mercados. Por el momento, la principal de ellas Elance ha decidido desembarcar en España.

25. cheap car insurance Fairfax VA

May 20, 2018 at 1:00 am

Thats an IV bag draining in the sink.. standard procedure.. and the cloth on the side is likely from them putting it on her forehead while she was laboring… Clearly happening in the bathroom a little by the blue pad on the floor… What we have here is a case of a woman giving birth… in a hospital… it happens… things get messy in a hurry because of it you idiot.

26. Glad kitty cat is getting better! Love your hat, and the one a couple of posts back! I am playing catch-up yet again!!! And the Stones. My dad bought me their first album all those years ago and I played it on a little square record player in my room. Ha ha!! xoxo Lynn

27. auto insurance quotes MS

May 20, 2018 at 7:39 am

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.VA:F [1.9.17_1161]please wait…

28. that is the REAL Lagos. Where have u been? The moon? Meanwhile, Jeremy..your posts have been so on point nowadays, you sure are on fire! And that’s why I sm going to add the link to your blog on http://www.werunthings.com Useful links (homepage) for the rest of this month. Cheers bro

29. full coverage car insurance Sparks NV

May 20, 2018 at 9:59 am

Fantazja uÅ‚aÅ„ska – to caÅ‚y Ty.W dodatku caÅ‚kiem sensowna- to też Ty:-)Tylko jesczce weź i dopasuj np dane uzsykane z badaÅ„ w USA (pas,garsonka oraz wyglÄ…d ciaÅ‚a Å›p. PaniEwy Bakowskiej, znany StanisÅ‚awowi Zagrodzkiemu)I nie pytaj o szczcegóły bo zgosndnie z wolÄ… rodziny nic nie podam. Tak sam jak inne rodziny, które nie majÄ… ochoty na publiczne opisy wygladu Ich najbliższych. Pa

30. look auto insurance Morristown TN

May 20, 2018 at 11:25 am

Ero a casa e stavo guardando incredula che le notizie che si susseguivano in televisione.Poco dopo mi ha telefonato mio marito (allora era ancora il mio fidanzato) esordendo così: "ma patata, cosa sta succedendo nel mondo?".Ricordo momenti di sgomento e di panico. Ricordo di aver compreso subito che stava davvero succedendo qualcosa di epocale, qualcosa che avrebbe cambiato per sempre le nostre esistenze. E così è stato. Da quell'11 settembre nulla è stato più uguale a prima

31. list of auto insurances in Tyler TX

May 20, 2018 at 11:42 am

Its really a nice post man!We should know about this how to activate our customers,and how to turn our cudtomers into the market.Thanks for sharing,keep on sharing.

32. auto insurance Torrance CA

May 20, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Ustedes volviendo, y yo tratando tambien de ponerme al día en las visitas!!Me encanta tu manera de relatar Nancy, tenés una capacidad para escribir que quizás te termine encontrando en "Yanny"!Un besote grande! hermosa la plantilla!!

33. Maiquel / Isso é fácil de resolver, toda vez que você quer saber de algo pegue o carro a vá a biblioteca mais próxima e veja quanto CO2 estará emitindo.Gostei deste comentário ou não: 3

34. Hello, I observed your web-site in a new directory of blogs. I dont know how your blog website came up, need to have been a typo, Your web page looks realistically. Have a perfect day.

35. full coverage car insurance Bensalem PA

May 20, 2018 at 4:29 pm

SAYING your going to arrest the President is a threat, right? They didn't mention anything about arresting his is a crime..?? OR did I miss something? Does DC have citizen arrest laws? or, like in some states, is it up there with kidnapping or unlawful detainment??…

36. cheapest car insurance in New Albany IN

May 20, 2018 at 4:36 pm

à®°ொà®®்ப நல்லா இருக்கின்றது…Extraவாக இரண்டு இட்லி உள்ளே போகுà®®்…

37. low income auto insurance Carson CA

May 20, 2018 at 4:56 pm

We the People have been paying for the o'posters family too, from our collective money's. There WAS no place like America. O'posters father's dream, and evidently, the rest of Kenya's also. I'd be surprised if his sister (is it maya?) doesn't have a bogus SS also, and maybe even Kenyan gramma, and that railing dingo. Might need to check these out too, just because they arent't IN our Country, doesn't mean someone does not collect their SS and mail it to them.

38. Wow it does seem that you are in the great north with that wardrobe- but I am envious because I LOVE fall and winter wardrobes far more than summer. Marie @

39. Nyt on kyllä tullut Nooralle moka :D Ilmastointiteippi eli jeesusteippi eli jesari on sitä hopeanharmaata, tiedättehän, sitä, missä on ne langat vahvikkeena! Tuo musta on joko ns. mailateippiä (urheilussa) tai jotain muuta, mutta ei jesaria :D