Connie Talbott Video | Cute Six-Year-Old Kid Wows “Britain’s Got Talent” Judges

Connie Talbott Video | Cute Six-Year-Old Kid Wows “Britain’s Got Talent” Judges

They’ve brought us Lily Allen, Elton John, and Joss Stone. Now the Brits have a new singing sensation: six-year-old Connie Talbott.

A contestant on reality TV show Britain’s Got Talent, the cherubic tot wowed the judges with her rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Connie had everyone on side from the moment she flashed her toothless grin. However, no one expected her angelic voice which reduced judge Amanda Holden to tears. Even infamous meanie Simon Cowell had to admit the youngster is “fantastic.”

She lost the “Britain’s Got Talent” title to operatic Paul Potts, but with her adorable good looks, perfect pitch, and confidence beyond her years, Connie Talbott might still be the next big thing.

1. LENORE BARDFIELD

August 3, 2007 at 7:55 pm

I THINK CONNIE IS FABULOUS……..I KEEP PLAYING THIS VIDEO OVER AND OVER, HOPE WE WILL SEEM MUCH MORE OF HER………SHE IS ADORABLE AND HAS GREAT POTENTIAL……..I BELIEVE SHE WILL BE A BIG STAR SOMEDAY.

2. Carmen

August 29, 2007 at 10:39 pm

I want to have an update on Connie Talbott. What is she doing now? Will Simon help her to record? I would buy a DVD of her singing…better than a CD.

3. Carmen

December 12, 2007 at 12:35 am

Why haven’t we heard any more from Connie Talbott?

Have her parents refused to allow her to sing for the public?

4. alice

March 1, 2008 at 12:37 pm

She is the best. And i know her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jan

September 8, 2008 at 3:49 pm

Where can I find out more about this adorable gifted child? I play her over and over again. I have sent the tape to everyone. Does she have a website? She has made my day many times.

6. Janice Guffey

September 14, 2008 at 11:19 pm

I watched the email with Connie Talbott sing and want her two CD’S how do i GET THEM? PLEASE LET ME KNOW OK?

7. sylvia

November 25, 2008 at 11:04 am

Every now and then a person comes along and blows people away in their hearts with an incredible GOD given talent that leaves us all speechless. That happens to be this adorable little girl who is so sweet and magnificent and has the voice of an angel, and the best thing was the first time Simon Cowell saw her perform, we finally saw real human emotion flow from a guy who has been so rude and hurtful in his IDOL auditions and lacks heart and compassion at times, but after seeing him on that video when I watched it, I say “high five” Simon, you have redeemed yourself and there is hope for you after all. We love you. GOD BLESS. Sylvia

8. barbara

February 16, 2009 at 6:17 pm

heard little talbott and simply enjoyed her gifted voice. where can i purchase the c.d. thanks WOW barbara