Christmas Music Stresses People Out Video | Too Much Christmas Music!

Christmas Music Stresses People Out Video | Too Much Christmas Music!

Christmas is now less than a week away, which means the crowds are out in force, the decorations are up, and everywhere you go you’ll hear Christmas music.

However, can too much Christmas music stress you out? This guy decided to find out by listening to Christmas music for 24 hours straight.

It should come as no surprise to find that his stress levels increased. However, the conditions of the test don’t feel very scientific to me.

I suspect these results were mostly down to the lack of sleep, and they would have been exactly the same if he’d listened to any form of music, Christmas or otherwise.

So, what have we learned? Absolutely nothing.

1. cheap sr22 insurance Walnut Creek CA

May 17, 2018 at 9:26 am

If you’re running 8021.x+RA Guard+ICMPv6 Rate Limiting, then I’m not sure I see the point of deploying SEND. There’s a lot of operational complexity in SEND, and few benefits. It also has serious issues in its failure mode.Do you know of any large-scale deployments of SEND? I’d be very interested in hearing how the admins dealt with the deployment challenges.

2. cheapest auto insurance Erlanger KY

May 17, 2018 at 9:46 am

C’est quoi une « morale du 3 millénaire » ? Et pourquoi est-elle spécifique au 3 millénaire ? Les réac n’existent plus au 3e millénaire ?

3. Este libro me dejo traumado, tengo 16 años y confieso que al leerlo sufrí una violación cerebral tremendaaa.. cuanta violencia eyaculaban esas paginas!! lo cual me parecía genial!Buen libro

4. direct auto insurance Roseville MI

May 17, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Meu querido Testa, não me parece que o Apaixonado seja paneleiro, parece-me… pouco ousado ou inexperiente talvez.Ao partilhar as suas dúvidas e interrogações, procura respostas e isso é sempre bom…Lembra-te que ele não tem namorada…Beijo sexy,Ana

5. direct auto insurance Westerville OH

May 17, 2018 at 8:15 pm

ya bence öğretmenler cart curt ÅŸu bu iÅŸte diolar ki sigara içmeyin çocuklar çok kötü biÅŸey sigara içen kiÅŸinin akciÄŸeri sigara içmeyenin akciÄŸeri ama sonrada kendileri içiolar…o yzdn çocuÄŸa eÄŸitim vermenin yararı olmuo…özendiriyorlar

6. auto insurance Auburn AL

May 17, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Chèn Æ¡i, em giết chị rồi hihi….bánh bò bông kiều này là kiểu mà chị thích nè…chị nhỏ lớn ăn bánh bò loại nở mịn chứ không thích loại rể tre dai dai….em cho chị xin công thức đi Lan Æ¡i….không thôi em coi báo sẽ thấy có người chết vì bị chảy nhiều nước miếng quá đó hihihi

7. cheap auto insurance Atmore AL

May 17, 2018 at 8:34 pm

Hi Felix,If you are referring to the device in the bottom right of the image then you have an IR receiver. We haven’t done a full systems analysis on the module and while we are pretty sure what it is for, we will let you speculate as to its purpose.-Rob

8. I’d have to verify with you here. Which isn’t something I normally do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that will make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!

9. car insurance rates Brighton MI

May 17, 2018 at 11:13 pm

Hahaha I? was watching Aprils “Valentine’s Day Lookbook” and I’m like… Heey! I’ve see that blue peplum dress! The first clip of April in this video is also used in Aprils lookbook!

10. Krista: Our agency doesn't specify that you need to add sample content at the end and often I don't look at it. However, there is an off chance that I might if I'm intrigued and it's there so it doesn't hurt to add 5 pages pasted in. But other agents might feel differently!

11. auto insurance rates Wichita KS

May 18, 2018 at 12:35 am

Haschi 0  0ich würd auch gern wissn wie des lied heißt.. kann mal bitte jemand interpret und titel posten? dangö =)

12. payless auto insurance Orange Park FL

May 18, 2018 at 1:12 am

jasnÄ›, ale dokud bude MS marketing na svých promo akcích tvrdit, že jedinÄ› SL, že nabízí víc a podobnÄ›, tak to ve mÄ› bude stále vzbuzovat úsmÄ›vné reakce… na lidi,kteří se v oblasti neorientují to možná zabere a my ostatní to pak musíme napravovat

13. direct auto insurance Quincy MA

May 18, 2018 at 3:07 am

Thanks Helen, I love your flowers, and the tutorials are so clear and easy to follow. I just completed a layout for a challenge over at Let's Scrap, that required a handmade embellishment, I made a few of your dahlias to put on it. they are fabulous! Beth

14. cheapest auto insurance La Jolla CA

May 18, 2018 at 4:43 am

Yeah this film comes nowhere close to being as good as Jumanji but if you look at it as a film on its own its quite good, though I may have to read the book cause it does intrigue me. September 16, 2012 Filmble

15. affordable car insurance Brazil IN

May 18, 2018 at 5:43 am

Come fare una installazione pulita?Fare una copia dei dati regedit e del profilo (magari backup completo per evitare la sfiga quadra), formattare e poi istallare l’OS, ricopiare il profilo e dati regedit dei programmi.Ciao

16. car insurance rates Dewitt MI

May 18, 2018 at 10:33 am

This became one my favorite dishes after I lived in Panama for a summer. I tried to make them right after I came back to the US but they came out very poorly. I recently got a craving for them again and now I can try making them once more! (Hopefully with more success.) Thanks for the visual aids!

17. full coverage auto insurance Bel Air MD

May 18, 2018 at 11:23 am

Also ist der Unterschied zu wp-polls also quasi nur, das man sich möglicherweise einen Account anlegen muss und hier eine grafische Auswertung sowie die Verlinkung für die Social Media-Communitys angeboten wird?Und werden letztere vom Plugin selbst erstellt?

18. auto owners insurance Portage IN

May 18, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Hi,How long are you doing it? A home based business is just like any other business, you need to work hard at it! aiaf you just started it be patient and when you put in the effort it will pay off. What is your business? There are loads of not so good online businesses out there. You need a good mentor, training and the right mindset to be successful online. It has taken me years to get it right!

19. P,Scroll down to the RCP afternoon update where you will find a story by J. Tobin of Contentions, titled ‘Christie Makes His First Mistake’. Try reading before you respond next time.

20. cheap sr22 insurance Starkville MS

May 18, 2018 at 8:51 pm

Goil, Gonzo!Aber wieso hat so eine wortgewandte Seite kein CSS für den Ausdruck für unterwegs?Vielleicht will der HÖÖÖÖrr hier damit reich machen? Geld für printCSS? Weil dann = Zeitung?Ich mach da nicht mit. Und ich würd ihn eh abmahnen. Jo brrrzzzDas Gelbt, also macht einen schon krank, oder?;)

21. car insurance Shelby NC

May 19, 2018 at 2:50 am

Wa’alaikumus salam warah matullahi wa barakaatuhHarga DVD Rp. 40.000,- + Cimahi Rp 15.000 jadi total Rp 55.000.Pembayaran dapat ditransfer ke rekening berikut:Bank Central Asia (BCA)Nama: Hendri Syahrial SENo Rekening: 4564807232Tim Shop.PengusahaMuslim.comPin BB: 32516447 (08994147005)

22. car insurance rates Dalton GA

May 19, 2018 at 5:31 am

Il est clair que l’extrême-droite, soit les tea-party, regroupent souvent des gens puissants.Soit, à terme, comme les US sont un ensemble de pays où l’argent est roi, ils finiront par élire un dictateur.

23. non owners car insurance quotes AR

May 19, 2018 at 8:22 am

wow, skikkelig stilig er lampa nå etter du hekla ny lampeskjerm:) Du imponerer stadig:) Kjøkkenkroken er jammen koselig. Ser dere har radio i vinduskarmen, ingenting slår lørdags formiddag med avis, kaffe og Popquiz på radioen:)Flott dere friskna til:)Torsdagsklem fra Trine:)

24. auto insurance Gastonia NC

May 19, 2018 at 12:37 pm

â–º combinaison ouverte | le 22 septembre 2010 à 23:08Pensez à la fermer… il va bientôt faire froid !En tout cas, Bienvenue en automne !Depuis février, il a fait un peu chaud, sur le front de la retraite… et le formidable débat qui n’a pas eu lieu le démontre : c’est un sujet brulant !Et vérifiez votre pharmacopée domestique : il n’y a pas qu’avec le « vent d’hiver » que vous risquez d’avoir des migraines !

25. auto insurance Fairfield CA

May 19, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Bev, thank you for the link to David Suzuki’s article, I recommend everyone read this article & be aware of what they are seeing, breathing, trying & wanting to buy in the market. Being informed is the first step to making positive choices in choosing the best for our health & bodies.

26. cheap sr22 insurance East Lansing MI

May 19, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Greetings. very nice explanation, thank you for this information. | | | | | | | | | | | | | good sites.I really enjoy. I always follow your page. thank you. | | | | | | | | | | good job.I see this information very useful. your page will be continuously monitored. | | | | | When I read around the internet by chance. really nice page. | | | | | thanks…

27. YESSSS!!!!!! I am a huge fan of Pogo — his creations never fail to amaze me. The one for H.R. Pufn’stuf (Living Island) busts me up (I grew up with that show). Love the way he can break up a song and then re-assemble it into a completely different melody! Upular is amazing–possibly my favorite.Rich T recently posted

28. auto acceptance insurance Draper UT

May 19, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Oh !!Gloria !Moi qui croyait avoir été mean !!-))J’adore !!!T’as fais le plein de munitions toi -)C’est gossant pareil ! Comme si on était le probleme ,comme si on était une fleur que personne veux ceuillir !!!Merde !Il est pas la le probleme !De plus qui parle d’un probleme !!!Tout les couples qui se marient cette année ont 50% des chances que ca échoue et ils se ramasseent ou !!!Ici !!!!On est plus en 1950 ou les célibataires étaient percus comme des parias!!!!!On est la norme !

29. d8Eikös monissa ravintoloissa voi pyytää muuttamaan ateriaa maidottomaksi? Tarkoitan siis sellaista, jos esim. kastike on ainoa maitoa sisältävä. Vaihtaa vain kastikkeen..

30. free car insurance quotes Seguin TX

May 19, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Ergendwie kommt mir dein Eek auch bekannt vor :D , wer garten hat muss leiden :) Deine Kinder sehen total süß aus und sind so was von fotogen…LG Ana

31. In its defence, the DVD cover and media would have been made 30 years after the movie was released. I’d put the blame for that on whatever company released the DVD version. As I mentioned, most Australians don’t know that our war in Vietnam was far different from the US experience of the war. The Odd Angry Shot is the only movie I know of that shows this….sadly.

32. This could be.In defense of HTC, the standby is actually working pretty well. It doesn’t work at all on the Focus. I’m curious why this is. I do actually use the Focus regularly, and I wonder if something I’ve installed is doing this. I wiped out both yesterday and will monitor this.

33. affordable auto insurance Rochester NY

May 19, 2018 at 10:39 pm

i am a hater of the mrs. chicky-ex-employers (may dogs nip at their heels!)… however, chicky baby is so delicious, and even cuter than puppy love, it was a blessing-through-screwing.

34. car insurance Plainsboro NJ

May 19, 2018 at 11:05 pm

I totally love handball since I watched it on Xfinity.com I wish the US had a team in there. I actually love watching this sport more than basketball. Watching the Croatian women battling Spain was something else yesterday. The acrobatic maneuvers, diving throws into the net made it so exciting. What a great sport.

35. काका, हार्दिक अभिनंदन!आणि खूप खूप शुभेच्छा! पुन्हा आठवण करून देतोय- वाट्टेल ते चे एक पुस्तक प्रसिद्ध कराच!पुस्तक संग्रही करण्यासाठी उड्या पडतील.

36. no down payment car insurance in GA

May 20, 2018 at 5:04 am

1d1Lol. Sacchariferous. That’s a good word. All you food looks gorgeous! With each blog post you inspire me! I’d really like to get a better dehydrator so I create a wider variety of foods. My little one just ain’t cutting it. I’m dying for a square one. A BIG, square one. Lol.

37. auto insurance rates Lakeville MN

May 20, 2018 at 9:19 am

this is in the talk about stage.We’re thinking about a contest, but not quite sure how we’re going to handle it yet. If you have finished material, we’d love to see it and give you our 2 cents.Best of luck to you!Jim Reed

38. ReplySara Ramsey on 1 September 2012Ooh, Nalini Singh! I am embarrassingly late to that party, but I read her first Psy/Changelings book a couple of months ago and LOVED it. But I’m trying to pretend that she doesn’t exist right now because I don’t have time to glom onto all of her books (which is what I want to do, badly).Speaking of paranormal, I’m really, really excited for Kresley Cole’s YA debut, POISON PRINCESS – not out until later this fall, but it looks incredible.Thanks for sharing the contest!

39. best car insurance in Ocala FL

May 20, 2018 at 12:58 pm

The strategy of the worst man to ever hold this office was enabled by one event–the 900+ FBI files that allowed him (and his cronies) to practice treachery and treason with impunity.There would not have been a 2nd term. Likely, there would have been jail time for many that are still free.Hilary will probably be elected.

40. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

41. low income car insurance dmv Lilburn GA

May 20, 2018 at 3:25 pm

one old fart to another, I was thinking that exact thing a few days ago. Except it would be a shame to limit the fun to only a half dozen.Remember, behind most vast fortunes lies a felony or three waiting to be uncovered.

42. cheapest auto insurance in Pottstown PA

May 20, 2018 at 3:31 pm

slažen se….susjed priko puta je iznajmija svoju kućicu koja viÅ¡e liči na straćaru nekim studentima…mislin da su je prihvatili isključivo radi jeftine cijene ili jednostavno nisu naÅ¡li niÅ¡ta bolje

43. payless auto insurance Prairie Home MO

May 20, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Ha die Hardwerkende JanitaHoe is het met je.Ben je al mooi bruin gebrand.Hier gaat alles gelukkig gewoon zn gangetje.Heb vandaag je kamer schoongemaakt (was wel nodig)Vanavond potgrondvergaderingBij ons geweest Nog een paar daagjes en dan ben je weer thuis.gelukkig Geniet er maar van en werkse.Weltruste meis. je ma

44. car insurance in Grand Blanc MI

May 20, 2018 at 5:57 pm

sono un nuovo blogger ed amo le 2 ruote da sempre, da poco ho acquistato 2 bici, 1 pieghevole per la città ed 1 elettrica per tragitti più lunghi!!! Complimenti per l'iniziativa! Aderisco subito!

45. best auto insurance in Hackensack NJ

May 20, 2018 at 6:01 pm

great publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

46. direct auto insurance Tempe AZ

May 21, 2018 at 3:08 pm

wyzwolony aniolekjesli chodzi o zajscie w ciaze po zastosowaniu tej tabletki….znikome. Ale jesli ktoras z was zapragnie byc mama w najblizszym czasie….raczej niemozliwe. Te tabletke wzielam okolo 5 razy i choc bardzo chce nie moge zajsc w ciaze. Czyzby efekt uboczny tych tabletek? a moze podswiadomosc plata figla? w kazdym razie od roku nie stosuje zadnej antykoncepcji i dzidziusia nie ma. Nigdy nie mialam problemow z zajsciem w ciaze: jestem mama 3 letniej slicznej ksiezniczki:)ale na drugie dziecko chyba mi przyjdzie jescze poczekac….

47. low income car insurance York PA

May 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm

exclusivelythe one use is Bragg raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother. It is certified raw organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar and spring water. It is also Kosher. Co. has been doing this since l912. On the label it states it is never heated or filtered. It contains the important Mother, which occurs as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. Very healthy and a teaspoon a day really helps digestion and boosts your immune system through your blood. Most or all Heath-food Stores carry it.