Corey Haim has died at the tender age of just 38 after suffering what is being described as an “accidental overdose.”
Haim was found unconscious by his mother at her apartment in California, and rushed to hospital in Burbank. Unfortunately, he was pronounced dead on arrival.
This video is a fan-made tribute to the actor and recalls a happier time in his life when he was one of a new breed of child and teen actors on the scene.
The cause of death hasn’t officially be announced yet but it’s believed to be due to an accidental overdose, with four bottles of prescription drugs found recovered at the scene.
Haim is known to have had serious drink and drug addiction problems over the years, allegedly entering rehab 15 times. But it looks as though it’s a combination of legal medicine which got him in the end.
Haim will hopefully be remembered for the good times rather than the bad, with memorable performances in films such as The Lost Boys being his lasting legacy.