Eye-Opening Inside North Korea Video | National Geographic Films Inside The DPRK

North Korea, officially known as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, is an isolated country. However, some tourists are being allowed in.

These guys visit North Korea, making a film for National Geographic. They stay in Pyongyang, and then head out to the luxury ski resort Kim Jong-un has had built in the mountains.

This is an eye-opener. North Korea clearly isn’t the craphole the United States is painting it out to be. However, this video only shows one side of the story, the one curated by Korea itself.

The other side of the story sees people imprisoned for doing anything that goes against the state. And extreme poverty for the majority of the population.

1. car insurance in Denver CO

May 18, 2018 at 4:21 pm

tenho um filho de 8 anos que está 10 kgs acima do peso,leve-o ao médico e ele me informou que vamos começar uma dieta alimentar urgente,gostaria de saber,se tem alguma a mais pra ajudá-lo .

2. auto insurance quotes CA

May 18, 2018 at 5:06 pm

It was a little crooked, but really, as a memory, it doesn’t matter. I liked the cup when we were there, but now that we’re home, I LOVE it! They will help you and you get to practice first! Have a wonderful trip!

3. This blog is definitely cool additionally amusing. I have found many helpful things out of this amazing blog. I’d love to go back over and over again. Thanks!

4. list of car insurances in Rio Rancho NM

May 18, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Well, its a bit funny since now the left in their poverty measure has California and Washington DC as the poorest since they want to give moe welfare there. The new measure has Mississippi at 15 percent poverty since offically Blacks are able to receive welfare than illegal latinos or asians. Also, cost of housing is factored in. Both Texas which drops form 18 percent to 16.8 and New York which I have not seen the figure have higher poverty in the new measure than Mississippi.

5. auto owners insurance Missoula MT

May 18, 2018 at 8:00 pm

As an interesting comparison, here are the senior year stats for Steve Nash and Jeremy Lin in college:The West Coast Conference is a mid-major and a stronger conference, though not that much stronger. Gonzaga has been pretty good recently and BYU tends to always have decent teams, but they also have some pretty lousy ones like San Diego, Portland, etc.

6. Que bueno que pudiste ingresar a ese lugar! No tenés fotos? Me gustaría saber si realmente es un túnel o nada más un espacio subterráneo del edificio; para eso habría que ver hasta dónde llega.

7. full coverage car insurance Conway SC

May 19, 2018 at 12:21 am

I think getting constructive feedback on your work is really important and I’ve learnt a lot from reading feedback on my writing. It’s not easy to put yourself out there but everyone reads stores differently, there will always be someone who doesn’t connect with your work but hopefully a lot more who do!

8. direct auto insurance Richmond VA

May 19, 2018 at 12:42 am

Hi,My mother and I set up e generalfulmakt for me to represent her in all the cases against the bank and authorities “012-06-01-MY MOTHER IS SENILE DISCLAIMED AND DO AS OTHERS SAY TO HER.AFTER SHE KNOWS NOTHING AND HAVE “NEVER “Written on ANYTHING.the 14.6. again she called all the proxies on banks. My brother-srew aregistered letter to me and informed me of this.Is it possible to exclude certain parts of a general power of attorney?Thankful for answers!

9. car insurance quotes Davenport IA

May 19, 2018 at 2:34 am

or personal enrichment. To apply another Gamification Analogy: Outside the comfort zone there is a harmless dragon that looks scary, but you are invincible to it. Once you realize there is nothing you can lose by

10. best auto insurance in Riverview FL

May 19, 2018 at 4:44 am

HOLA ¡. BUENO YO NO CONOzCO MUCHO DE CHILE …MENOS LA CASA DE NERUDA PERO ME PARECE MUY BUENA LA INFORMACION..GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR CON LAS PERSONAS QUE NO HEMOS TENIDO LA OPORTUNIDAD DE CONOCER MUCHO DE NUESTRO PAIS….PERO DE LO POCO QUE HE CONOCIDO ES HERMOSO CADA RINCONSITO Y CADA LUGAR TIENE SU ENCANTO ESPECIAL.GRACIAS .

11. online kredit

May 19, 2018 at 4:57 am

8,5 von Karsten…böse böse du bist !..ne 9,0 ist das doch dicke.Nach Verbesserungen.die sicher noch gemacht werden,auf 9,5 aufwerten.Ok..meine Meinung als Star Wars Opi.

12. low income auto insurance Annandale VA

May 19, 2018 at 8:26 am

Me and my girlfriend are thinking of turning vegan and also our dogs-is the transition dificult We have 4 dogs 5 cats and us – just looking for a better way of life.

13. The only acceptable solution for me to this problem of Google stealing my image views before I block Google Image Bot and enable Hotlink Protection is for Google to put Adsense ads on the pages and enable revenue sharing, period.

14. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

15. Can I just say what a aid to search out someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how you can carry a problem to mild and make it important. Extra individuals need to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre not more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift.

16. cheapest auto insurance Acworth GA

May 19, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Love this post! This has to be one of my favorite quotes of all time: “I get this feeling in my legs when they want to run and that feeling moves up to my belly and when that feeling moves up to my head I can’t remember what the rules are.”- Nadav, 7, PittsburghI hope we choose not to abandon this feeling for “educational achievement”!

17. February 6, 2010 at 1:10 am Hi Angie,I saw your note about the blog on the Clues N News loop and clicked over to read your post. I very much enjoyed your topic and the range of comments you posted. My experience with regard to contests has been the same. The reactions are all across the board. I'm glad you found your inner voice and stuck to your guns.

18. Hi Frank, wanted to update you on my first babies. My pair had three eggs hatch, and all are male. One is a white male, with just a hint of grey, almost smokey tint to the tips of his wings. They are very happy, healthy little talkers. I am now looking for a home for the two grey males. I plan on keeping the white male.It has been great to read you page. I have learned many valuable tips.Talk to you soon!Marsha

19. Thanks, s-crow & Kary. After I posted this I read somewhere that tax records don’t show the “seller subsidy,” but MLS records must disclose it, so the sales price can differ. I can’t imagine seller subsidies would be over 42k, though. Have you seen any sales where there was that much? Are seller subsidies usually just closing costs? – Rate this comment: 0  0

20. Hallo Piraten,der FC Dachsberg gratuliert Euch zu Eurem 30igsten Geburtstag. Ihr seid eine tolle Truppe! Weiter so!Wir hoffen daß wir Euch auch wieder einmal auf dem Dachsberg feiern können.Viele Grüße und viel Erfolg an Euren Events.

21. auto insurance Grand Blanc MI

May 19, 2018 at 6:31 pm

In the end, proper stewardship and submitted instrumentality blend and who could tell the two apart?I see your point. But still, while being willing to admit that it may be a weakness in my mentality, I can’t wrap my brain around it being quite that gray. Hence my distinction between delegate and instrument.One more thing: ossify? lassitude? I’m just thankful that Firefox has a search directly to dictionary.com ;-)Grace, Brendt

22. Thank you for writing this book and inspiring us to be courageous in speaking up for unborn children. God has been moving in my heart that I need to be vocally and actively involved in defending the right of unborn children to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and the women who are perishing for lack of knowledge about their choices. I know from personal experience the fear that can grip us when we’re facing pregnancy and the unknowns of the months ahead.God bless you and Coalition for Life as you continue to minister to women and babies in crisis!

23. auto insurance rates MD

May 19, 2018 at 7:20 pm

Yes, I agree! Bill by far is the greater of the three to serve us diligently and be our voice in Washington! Thanks for taking the time to comment and you are welcomed back anytime! APN

24. auto insurance rates MD

May 19, 2018 at 10:41 pm

"make it better"…but by whose definition? What if your "make it better" and my "make it better" conflict with each other? The problem with "make it better" is that it's "making it better" for OTHERS. You want to "make it better" for yourself…have at it. But, now you've arrived at "leave me alone".

25. full coverage car insurance Greenwood IN

May 20, 2018 at 12:06 am

– Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

26. Hay que miedo, que saben donde nos metemos, lo que decimos, fotos, videos, tooooooo!!!!!!!!!!A ver si me pongo mas seudónimos para navegar con tranquilidad

27. Min lille guldklump er nu 12 uger gammel og har rigtig travlt med at blive stor så hune r vokset 11 cm på 11 uger og vi er igang med at udsortere tøj næsten hver uge og står og mangler noget varmt vintertøj til hende, så den supersmarte køredragt ville klæde hende super godt i str. 68-74, tja hun er en lille dejlig basse

28. car insurance in Daytona Beach FL

May 20, 2018 at 11:12 am

Anyone who is chartered with bringing technology to the humanities types at the UofC is someone whose bootcamp I’ll be attending, despite the chagrin I feel about how badly (read: little) I incorporated it into my Hum Core classes there…

29. auto insurance Layton UT

May 20, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Joo, olisi kiva tietää mitä syöt ja miten liikut. Olen nähnyt sut pari kertaa livenä ja oot tosi energisen tuntuinen, esikuva mulle oikeastaan. :D Kiitos blogista!

30. Esteetilis-praktilistel kaalutlustel järjestan mina oma raamatud suuruse järgi ja suurusvahemike sees teemade järgi. Ma ei saa lihtsalt taluda seda, kui erineva pikkuse või laiusega raamatud on läbisegi. No-go. Ja siis on veel üks rändom nurk, kus raamatud paiknevad täpselt sellises järjekorras, et nad kõige paremini ploki moodustaksid, kuna nende ülesandeks on toetada sinna peale asetatavaid asju teisi rändom asju. Ja siis on täiteraamatud, mis lihtsalt lähevad kuhugi prakku ainult sel põhjusel, et nemad parasjagu mahuvad sinna ja mõned teised ei mahu.

31. cheap car insurance Richland WA

May 20, 2018 at 2:47 pm

hola soy daiana de 9 de julio yo tengo un terreno ya con los cientos hechos a la medida q nosotros queriamos yo quiero saber si se puede levantar la casa prefabricada ahi mismo o tengo q hacerlos con otra medida. desde ya muchas gracias.

32. cheap sr22 insurance Alice TX

May 20, 2018 at 5:02 pm

in good fun, but it is still new. This must be something that comes with the label. At least I haven’t had any negative experiences yet, but I find myself more cautious now, as if I am expecting discrimination or something. Time will tell. I see Sasha again on Friday, she’s gonna spend a few days with me. At this point we’re still trying to figure out if we’re compatible. She is amazing, but we are completely different people. Being gay is not enough apparently. Shall I keep you updated? I think talking about it helps us all or we wouldn’t be on this site =)~Taly

33. car insurance American Canyon CA

May 20, 2018 at 7:17 pm

hai hai.. makasih ya dah menyapa daku di acara kmrn. kalo ndak.. pasti saya nyesel krn ga ketemu satu2nya globber yang datang ke solo. meski pertemuam kita sekejap, mayan… sesama arema bertemu di solo

34. How bad were prisons in the time of Paul? How many kinds of prison conditions were there? I used to picture rats gnawing at his toes while he was in a pitch black room filled with the stench of human stink. What do you know?

35. list of car insurances in Elmont NY

May 21, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Hiya. Vastly fine web site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web position and assume the feeds additionally…I am jovial to locate accordingly a lot of use in rank here within the article. Merit for sharing…