Funny Drake Dancing Like An Old Man Video | Hotline Bling Becomes The Safety Dance

Drake (real name Aubrey!) has released the video for his new song Hotline Bling, and it may just be the worst music video you’ll see all year.

It’s dull, inspired, and insipid. But it’s Drake’s lackluster attempt at dancing that has the Internet in a frenzy. Drake dances like an old man. An old man who has never heard music.

This video shows Drake dancing in the Hotline Bling video, but replaces the audio with that from The Safety Dance. And it works rather well.

His fans suggest Drake is suave and sophisticated. Whereas to me he comes across as lazy and arrogant. It’s like he isn’t even trying any more, safe in the knowledge he’ll shift records regardless.

1. cheap non owners insurance Beaverton OR

May 17, 2018 at 6:08 pm

– I love it do much, that I wrote a small book about the experiences I made while spending three times of holidays there. I agree with you, it´s a fantastic part of Italy. From the pictures above the first on is my favaourite. Also, the sun seems a little overexposed, but the clouds and the sky give it a more dramatic look than the landscape scene in the second one. In my opinion the composition works better in the first one and the clouds and the leaves are leading the eye very good to the golden center.

2. low income car insurance Willimantic CT

May 17, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Hmmmmm…interesting…first pic there, Hungry Girl! :PGreat write-up. This could easily be a “if I had one night in Longshan…” guide, and a good one it is. Food variety is so much fun, and all the more better when it is around one place.

3. "Institutionalist societies believe that bigger is better, that the individual is wrong and the rule book is right, and that a difference is a danger."There's one fallacy here – there must always be leaders of the masses, the elite who see clearer, gather more, endure and can give so much better attention to the path ahead — the writers of the rule book, even if they have to break existing rules to achieve.

4. car insurance Eau Claire WI

May 18, 2018 at 1:03 am

One more thing I would like to state is that in place of trying to fit all your online degree programs on days and nights that you complete work (considering that people are tired when they get back), try to have most of your lessons on the saturdays and sundays and only a couple courses on weekdays, even if it means a little time away from your weekend break. This pays off because on the saturdays and sundays, you will be more rested and concentrated for school work. Thx for the different guidelines I have discovered from your blog.

5. auto insurance quotes Rochester NY

May 18, 2018 at 1:17 am

Minha memoria pode ter passado a perna em mim, mas o Goyco nao fez feio no Inter. O “Peito de Aco” soltava umas bolas, soh isso.

6. car insurance Cullman AL

May 18, 2018 at 2:55 am

Maria,Al vencer el contrato, la renovacion significa en realidad hacer un contrato nuevo por 2 años. Los gastos en que se incurren son: Los relativos al informe de dominio de la propiedad en garantia y los honorarios de la inmobiliaria, que generalmente por renovacion es el 50% de los honorarios anteriores, Eso deberá negociarlo con la inmobiliaria. Puede sumarse el sellado, si corresponde la intervencion de un escribano, donde cada parte paga lo suyo y nada mas.

7. car insurance Dickinson TX

May 18, 2018 at 4:32 am

He is doing exactly what he was put in office to do, take the US to it's knees. Unfortunately there are very few in Washington who are not of the same mind as the puppetmaster behind Obama. Unless more people who give a flip about true RESPONSIBLE freedom the world is lost. The power brokers will have won completely.

8. auto owners insurance New Rochelle NY

May 18, 2018 at 5:28 am

Esse post esta lindo. Faz-me lembrar a socialite pernambucana Juliana Santos, dona da Dona Santa, do blog Ju Santos. E uma das pessoas mais elegantes que eu ja vi juntamente com a sua mae e voce. Nota 10 para os sapatos da mama. Esse show room e tudo de bom.

9. low income auto insurance Winder GA

May 18, 2018 at 5:40 am

Bem, se forem ver o meu histórico vaõ pensar que sou algum geek… Só pesquisas de aviões, pinturas, estátuas, monumentos, armas… Ó diabo queres ver que vão pensar que somos alguns terroristas… A culpa é dos quids… Um Abraço.

10. full coverage auto insurance Raritan NJ

May 18, 2018 at 6:43 am

ICD-TX50) mit der französischen Schauspielerin Delphine Chaneac (sie hat ein bisschen was von Cosma Shiva Hagen oder?) war auch noch drin, allerdings übernahm das Marine auf

11. auto insurance quotes Lewiston ME

May 18, 2018 at 8:41 am

Say It Loud, that was interesting.You gave credit to atheists for being "fairly intelligent" yet you declared your own belief in "God". That was very refreshing. Thank you.

12. direct auto insurance Biloxi MS

May 18, 2018 at 9:09 am

not sure if preacher Billy was as worried about someone seeing the tapes as was happy to get rid of some steam!! GO BILLY!!!You guys take care, and let us hear how the coming days go. Praying for you for a smooth transition.Hugs!

13. cheap auto insurance quotes Downey CA

May 18, 2018 at 9:47 am

“Korean friends”……what a joke.If 99.9% of Koreans read some of your posts about why Japan colonized Korea they would spit in your face Pacifist. I’m not joking. I’ve shown some of your rubbish to my Korean friends.

14. affordable auto insurance Providence UT

May 18, 2018 at 11:12 am

I worked with Patsy during her last years before retirement, that was when I found out that she was an artist, I happened upon her sketching what is now my most treasured painting, I have quite a few of them hanging on my walls. I love her work, so thank you Brooklyn Museum for awarding her the scholarship that started her on her way.

15. non owners auto insurance quotes KY

May 18, 2018 at 11:21 am

You don’t need to be hit by a bullet anymore to take damage. One whizzes by your head, the concussion is enough to cause actual brain damage.Not that the VA will admit to that.In Iraq they kill daughters for falling in love with Americans. This is a policy that the US gov’t supports. Shame on America!

16. Ce sport commence à devenir un labo de dexintoxication, plus les années passent plus il y a de joueurs drogués, c’est inadmissible pour un sport aussi populaire. Et comme les vérités ne sont pas bonnes à dire; faire une étape sans EPO est impossible dans les normes de conditions physiques humaines d’aujourd’hui !!!!!! C’est dommage pour tous les grands sportifs qui n’ont jamais gagné d’étapes ou tous les autres qui sont resté anonyme et sans gloire.

17. Great job on the weigh in! I love that you made bagels, even though I don’t really even like bagels that much I am a fan of mini bagels (not sure why I like the little ones & not normal sized ones) and English muffins though – I should try to make some of those soon!

18. http://www.autofinanzierungz.pw/

May 18, 2018 at 6:48 pm

I’m not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

19. cheapest auto insurance in Fremont CA

May 18, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Hello – I must say, I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciate it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job

20. best auto insurance in Norristown PA

May 18, 2018 at 7:46 pm

The Jason King soundtrack has been on my want list for awhile but being unfamiliar with the show *and* having a love/hate "relationship" with Johnson's music—sometimes I adore it, more often I can't bear to listen to it at all–keeps me at bay…for now.I would, however, LEAP at a Persuaders score release by Network!

21. cheap car insurance quotes Desoto TX

May 18, 2018 at 9:43 pm

Sarah Alves comentou em 11 de junho de 2010 às 12:22. Mari Rossi então está combinado, segunda a gente faz uma dancinha! Bjs!!!Ps: Mari vai pra passarela!!! ;D

22. dit :La fédération française de tir !?! Ce n’est pas mon domaine de compétence, mais effectivement, l’importance du choix moral semble très arbitraire (sous systématique ?).

23. affordable car insurance Grafton OH

May 19, 2018 at 2:40 am

If I can convince my mother, I will be recieveing the Gandry. I have bougt Wizard101 Epic/Mega bundles before and I don’t find them worth the money in my opinion, but $60 for twelve months AND a pet? Yeah I could do that.

24. low income auto insurance Spokane WA

May 19, 2018 at 4:45 am

en tout cas le 22 octobre pour le seo-camp je risque bien de pas pouvoir venir : c’est juste pendant mes cours ! … en novembre aucune idée ! je serai en phase d’écriture de mon mémoire… et en plus j’ai cours toute la semaine suivante ( dernière semaine de cours… )

25. ho sbagliato blog… il mio commento precedente era per l'altro thread, "11/9, trattativa per un faccia a faccia con un complottista – pardon, sostenitore delle tesi alternative"Allora non hai sbagliato blog, hai sbagliato solo il thread :D

26. affordable car insurance Seattle WA

May 19, 2018 at 6:20 am

Nice boots!!Thanks for your kind comment! Please follow me if you like my blog and I follow you back! Have a great weekend beauty!xx♥ Minna

27. auto acceptance insurance Hammond LA

May 19, 2018 at 6:55 am

at GNXP, “Elites on the Left co-opt Muslims as tools in their own conflicts and culture wars with the Right, high and low. If Muslims serve as the new revolutionary class then it is in the Left’s interest to promote them and encourage the perception of the power of this constituency, as well as to facilitate its mobilization under the leadership of individuals with whom other segments of society can negotiate.”Divide et impera. This game is not new.

28. car insurance quotes Newark OH

May 19, 2018 at 8:37 am

I have recently started a website, the information you provide on this web site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. “Character is much easier kept than recovered.” by Thomas Paine.

29. Vérbeli kisfiú!:o)Nagyon helyes kis tatyók, biztos megfelelnek majd a célnak!Játékot és könyvet gyerekkoromból? Csak az emlékeimben, de ott nagyon! Mondjuk a Vakond nadrágja című könyv jut most eszembe, játék pedig volt egy kis alumínium békám, amivel csettinteni lehetett:o)

30. Mike S,Again, the key (and again it is hard but not impossible) is to create a system that takes into account the health of the patient when they get to you as well as your specialty. There would be no “penalty” for treating obese people. The penalty would be for achieving worse outcomes than others do with similar patients. Even a highly flawed evaluation of such factors would likely result in better outcomes than our current system in which the incentives have nothing to do with health.

31. cheapest auto insurance in Utica NY

May 19, 2018 at 3:57 pm

I don’t mean to pick hairs, but learning about an agent’s death and and knowing about F&F aren’t exactly that same. Don’t misunderstand, I think he certainly did know, and probably green-lighted F&F – I am just not sure this “proves” it. Unless I am missing something?

32. auto insurance Chicago IL

May 19, 2018 at 6:28 pm

So by checking the market to watch it fall, people are using this as an indicator that buyers are itching to buy?It’s like Schrodinger’s cat. Buyers exist and don’t exist at the same time. – Rate this comment: 0  0

33. cheapest auto insurance in Coos Bay OR

May 19, 2018 at 10:22 pm

to dunk cotton balls in the hp and then let them drip into your ear but I chase my 1yo son around all day and so the Q-tips were more convenient for running hehe.

34. I have fun with, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

35. Cultíssima? Nem daqui há séculos, rs.Há tanto o que estudar e aprender.Mia tem razão numa coisa: até Betinha e Diva que trabalham conosco há + de dez anos não se conformam: “D. Luciene não se estressa com nada, nunca vi!”. Sou bem “zen”. Mas Consuelo me supera no quesito “diplomacia”, rs. E olha que sou bem paciente, condescendente.Mateus, eu te imagino bem dinâmico tb! Inteligente, jovem e bastante criativo.Beijos e vamo q vamo!

36. Ack, you reviewed my three absolute favorite scents (Shub, The Moon, Samhain) and didn’t love them!On the other hand, we should probably swap because I think you are my scent opposite.

37. auto insurance rates Pittsburgh PA

May 20, 2018 at 5:24 am

Welcome Hawaii Government…Domain Name hawaii.gov ? (U.S. Government)IP Address 132.160.243.# (Pacific Network)ISP Pacific NetworkLocation Continent : North AmericaCountry : United States (Facts)State : HawaiiCity : HonoluluLat/Long : 21.3139, -157.8245 (Map)Language English (U.S.)en-usOperating System Microsoft WinXPBrowser Internet Explorer 8.0Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)Javascript version 1.3Monitor Resolution : 1280 x 800Color Depth : 32 bitsTime of Visit Feb 26 2011 3:33:48 amPage Views 2Search Words hawaii search warrant

38. cheapest car insurance in Midland TX

May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am

Venerdì l’indice non ha rotto il min di mattinata e ha ripreso la salita. E’ stato un rialzo molto lineare di 2000 pti dopo la ripartenza del 5 ott, cioè la ripresa con break di mattinata dopo il segnale del 3 già spiegata anche da Robert. Vediamo oggi se riesce a continuare col break del max di venerdì, se perde il min di questa mattina…stop profit.

39. car insurance quotes Fort Wayne IN

May 20, 2018 at 12:23 pm

“…to say the Catholics elected to get out of the business because of discrimination is ridiculous!!!”It’s factually accurate that Catholic Charities elected to exit that business because they refused to comply with Illinois law that banned discrimination. That is what happened, is it not? Is accuracy ridiculous to you, Ted?Can you cite any actual caselaw to back up your assertion that this law which outlaws discrimination by adoption agencies is unconstitutional or is this just another example of you irrationally calling anything that stops Catholics from imposing their religion on everyone a violation of the first amendment?

40. auto acceptance insurance Bell CA

May 20, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Sturen : hoe breng ik de organisatiedoelen duidelijk over en ga samen met deze leidinggevende op zoek naar oplossingen die voor hem werken? [zie ook mijn eerdere blog over het voeren van een stuurgesprek]

41. car insurance Santa Rosa CA

May 20, 2018 at 1:23 pm

carry on the good work on the website. Do love it! :p Could use some more frequent updates, however i guarantee that you got other considerations activities to do like we all do. =)

42. car insurance rates Leesburg VA

May 20, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

43. I can’t understand a piece of the conversation at 4:36.her: I thought we weren’t strangers.Mystery: I don’t know, you’re from a hole in the wall.her: …? (I don’t understand what she says here, can someone help me?)Mystery: Here’s a hole in the wall, here’s you. (slams one hand on to the other one) Same thing!Thanks!

44. auto insurance rates Mount Pleasant MI

May 20, 2018 at 5:53 pm

Comfy jeggings, oversized pullover sweaters, and wool socks? Suddenly I find myself singing, "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things". Geeze, now I have to go watch the Sound of Music while I dream about Arizona becoming cool and overcast like San Francisco. Great outfit :)

45. auto insurance rates Piscataway NJ

May 20, 2018 at 8:27 pm

NON je veux me marier parce que mon mari n’est ni mon copain, ni mon ami, ni mon compagnon, ni mon amant, c’est mon MARI.Cessez de parler au nom des autres !

46. günstige kfz versicherung

May 21, 2018 at 4:12 pm

I’ll likely recycle a few as they have some nice ideas. As per irc, having an outline and starting simple will probably help things flow from start to finish.Writing techniques?! MADNESS.