Funny Eating Sugar Vs. Drinking Sugar Video | Why We Need A Sugar Tax

Funny Eating Sugar Vs. Drinking Sugar Video | Why We Need A Sugar Tax

We all know that too much sugar is bad for us. It can make you get fat, or even cause longterm problems such as diabetes. And yet we all still eat the stuff.

Not only do we eat sugar, we drink it too. But a lot of people remain ignorant about the amount of sugar in drinks. Especially pre-prepared drinks.

Some coffee chains sell drinks with copious amounts of sugar in, but we don’t seem to notice when it’s diluted in drinks.

The Last Leg decided to demonstrate just how much sugar is in drinks by getting a comedian to eat the equivalent amount of sugar with a spoon. And it’s certainly an eye-opener.

1. affordable car insurance Corona NY

May 19, 2018 at 2:10 pm

sostengo la tua decisione Andrea, seppur sofferta, così come condivido la tua scelta di proporre tutte le alternative possibili al "pensiero unico" senza pre-giudizi, etichette o ideologie o settarismi, ogni esperimento o esperienza alternativa può illuminare questo grigio mondo, ognuno……capitano di sè stesso un abbracciogracav

2. car insurance Menifee CA

May 19, 2018 at 3:06 pm

(paragraph divisions help) :)Natural selection only counters the kind of design arguments that take the form of setting divine action over and against natural action.  Dale

3. cheap sr22 insurance Santa Monica CA

May 19, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Trên thế giới, phần lớn của châu Á và châu Âu thấy hiện tượng vào sáng ngày 6/6 khi mặt trời vừa ló rạng ở phía đông, khi đó sao Kim đã nằm trong đĩa của mặt trời.

4. auto insurance Kerrville TX

May 19, 2018 at 5:00 pm

BigRedDog431: You are not very knowledgeable about history, are you? Wake up, man! BTW – California is NOT the wild west, and if it was then the people would definitely need to be free to defend themselves by being free to own/carry firearms, yes? You have been fooled, sir, and do not understand reality. I would admonish you to study the results of similar gun/ammo control elsewhere over the last 200 years!

5. free car insurance quotes Oak Park MI

May 19, 2018 at 5:05 pm

bonjour,juste pour dire que je suis curieux de voir une adaptation des BD de Fred, en particulier philemon, pour telephone, meme la tablette ne sera pas suffisante pour les effets graphiques et narratifs qui se jouent parfois sur 2 pages

6. look auto insurance Front Royal VA

May 19, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Aw Taxi, dude, you say all those mean things, but then you do something sweet like track me down and follow me on Twitter. You’re just a great big softy at heart.

7. affordable car insurance Florence SC

May 19, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Aw, this was a really nice post. In concept I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all seem to get something done.

8. affordable auto insurance Elyria OH

May 19, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Tro mig, det kan jeg sagtens forstÃ¥ er lettere… Overraskende. Men den her ret er nu Milena’s, sÃ¥ det tager jeg ikke credit for.

9. Take your baby to emergency IMMEDIATELY. If your baby’s airway is obstructed, your baby will suffer internal brain damage from lack of oxygen which often leads to asphyxiation and to crib death.Don’t take any chances on a baby’s life in regards to breathing.

10. Annie BrosterhousDecember 2, 2012 at 5:44 pmHunter please don’t risk having an aneurism. Just remember, The collection of lint which I’ve carefully gathered from Arsene’s dirty underpants is awaiting delivery to you once I’ve recieved your payment. I know the price is steep but after all, we are talking about lint which was in contact with Arsene’s rectum. I was told by someone named Attwood that merely sniffing this lint would instill the sniffer with mental strength, belief, spiwit and quality.Sincerely,Annie Brosterhous

11. car insurance Mission TX

May 20, 2018 at 2:41 am

Hey there! I was interested to know if setting up a site such your own: is tough to do for unskilled people? I have been wanting to develop my own website for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I’ve always believed it required tons of work. What do you think? Thanks

12. car insurance quotes Wylie TX

May 20, 2018 at 4:06 am

Sushis dit :Félicitations à Petitou !Ca me rappelle cet automne où nous avons fait la même chose avec Zoé, en 10′ l’affaire était pliée. Résultat : une petite-grande fille bien fier et des parents la larme à l’oeil… HaHa, ce qu’on peut être gaga, quand même

13. auto insurance quotes Reynoldsburg OH

May 20, 2018 at 4:11 am

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

14. cheap sr22 insurance Oshkosh WI

May 20, 2018 at 4:25 am

this is a great idea… I can’t wait to try it! I am incredibly guilty of changing my mind/style every 5 minutes, so maybe this will finally help me figure it out! Thank you so much Brooke G recently posted..[]

15. tenemos tres precios differentes el bungalow esta a 350 PESOS la noche por dos personasla palapa esta a 250 pesos por noche por dos personasel aria de acampar esta a 50 pesos por persona cocoleoco esta abierto de marzo hasta fin de septiembrepor cual quier cosas estamos a su serviciograciascoco y leo

16. car insurance in Baltimore MD

May 20, 2018 at 8:12 am

Eres un artista Rodolfo. Su respuesta me la imagino porque ya he leido los comentarios de sus nuevos propietarios. A seguir en la tarea porque tu construyes todo lo que te propones.Un abrazoArturo

17. “just tell him he cant come in because he’s black.” The black uncle tom ass bouncer just stood there looking stupid. I never understood how could an establishment treat someone…its 2012….and how a black bouncer could be so weak to allow his own kind to be treated with such disrespect. I hope this place really gets shut down, sued or something.

18. Zboljuillet 6, 2012 Lorsque la bouteille est neuve, les premiers verres sont assez décevants. Bizarrement ça devient meilleur par la suite, dans les jours/semaines après ouverture (et réouverture…). solution pour les 1ers verres : les laisser s’aérer 10-15 min. Peut-être une réaction d’oxydation..?.

19. Wow! Time flew by. You’ll be out of there and moved so fast, you won’t even have time to stress or get worn out. You got this girl ^_^Can’t wait to see photos from around the new place. I’ll bet the area is splendid.

20. e Nino Galloni ? dove lo mettiamo ? che rompi ehh ? perfino che ciccione di Helmut Kholl fece un po’ di telefonate per azzitirlo . ahhhh siamo in tanti tanti

21. car insurance rates Spokane WA

May 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm

Conhecendo o retrospecto desses dois, que é no mínimo respeitável, dá prá perceber que nem só esforço e competência são suficientes para se ganhar um campeonato. A coisa não é brincadeira e depende de índices de acertos que nem todos conseguem. Exceto Button, que parece 'O Mago' de 2009.

22. cheap full coverage auto insurance MO

May 20, 2018 at 9:58 pm

Feray gül diyor ki:son yüzüğe bayıldım. bence yılbaşı hediyelerinde yılbaşı figürleri olunca bi gece kullanılabiliyo ama böyle olunca bir yıl boyunca kullanabilirsin. Süper ürünler çok beğendim