Funny John Waters Stand-Up Video | This Filthy World

Funny John Waters Stand-Up Video | This Filthy World

John Waters is a filthy, dirty human being . . . and I think that’s why I love him. His creepy little mustache makes him look like a child molester, and he curses like a sailor.

However, he’s absolutely hilarious. I love his comment on Divine feeling homophobic when meeting Richard Simmons—classic!

Some of his one-liners make me shake my head and wonder what planet he’s from, while others make me laugh (literally) out loud.

His story about accidentally smoking crack kills me—“I felt like Whitney Houston!” Ah, I could listen to that kind of shit for days.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. affordable car insurance Suwanee GA

May 20, 2018 at 1:51 pm

à°•ొà°¨్à°¨ి ఆనంà°¦ాà°²ు à°•ాà°µాà°²ంà°Ÿే à°•ొà°¨్à°¨ి ఆనంà°¦ాà°²ు à°•ోà°²్à°ªోవలసివస్à°¤ుంà°¦ి à°¨ాà°•ు. à°¸ంà°•్à°°ాంà°¤ిà°•ి à°Šà°°ెà°³్ళడం వల్à°² ఇలా à°®ాà°•ు à°•ూతవేà°Ÿు à°¦ూà°°ంà°²ో జరిà°—ిà°¨ à°ˆ à°…à°¦్à°­ుతమైà°¨ à°•ాà°°్యక్à°°à°®ాà°¨్à°¨ి à°®ిà°¸్ à°…à°µ్à°µాà°²్à°¸ివచ్à°šింà°¦ి. à°ª్à°š్… ఏంà°šేà°¦్à°¦ాం..à°®ీ à°Ÿà°ªా à°šà°¦ిà°µాà°• à°•ొంà°šెం ఉపశమనం లభింà°šింà°¦ి. :-)

2. cheapest car insurance Woodside NY

May 20, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Very interesting article, but I do not agree that the Minister is the leader of the Church. Christ is the leader of the Church. Elders are the keepers of His flock. The minister is a “hired gun”. His job is to preach and stir us to a greater walk with God.

3. payless auto insurance Orem UT

May 20, 2018 at 4:16 pm

Πολύ μακριά το πηγαίνεις το θέμα.Εάν έκρινα τους δημόσιους υπαλλήλους με βάση την παραγωγικότητά τους,τότε θα έπρεπε τουλάχιστον οι περισσότεροι να είχαν απολυθεί .Απορώ γιατί δεν το καταλαβαίνεις.Μα καλά που ζεις?

4. low income car insurance Shelton CT

May 20, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Flaxseed paste and Charcoal. What you may not know is that you’ll find some factors that could naturally decrease the amounts of this uric acid within your technique. Naturally this can be just one of quite a lot of pure gout remedies being widely used nowadays as a ‘natural cure for gout’.

5. Wow! The amazing love and care that can be demonstrated only by someone who really knows what you are going through – such a gift. I’m sorry that your caregiver that night has been through this pain before, but only because of that, could she make the impact and know how to best care for Peter, God knew you both needed her! Thank you for sharing this great testimony of God’s love and tender care for each of us – knowing our each and every need! I love you both! Jen

6. Hi there you have a great site over here! Thanks for posting this interesting information for us! If you keep up the great work I’ll visit your weblog again. Thanks!

7. bdsambug

May 21, 2018 at 2:47 pm

All these online suppliers offer http://forumdemulheres.com/ the fast and easy way. Top pharmacies provide excellent service ,Take the time to shop around when you want to http://rxpharm24.com/ at discounted prices from online pharmacies to begin treatment, | Do all pharmacy websites offer http://tokatadres.com/ . Get one now!, Use the internet and find a http://emtpartsstore.com/ for details., will save you money on this effective treatment | If I can buy http://riqualificazioneurbana.com/ Read more about erectile dysfunction here., Is there a way to compare http://motochki.com/ from.,

8. Cheers, folks … appreciate the thoughts and sentiments. On the one hand, a sense of insecurity / lack of confidence is probably a very good thing in someone who wants to be a writer … on the other, the whole point of blogging was to bring The Big O to people’s attention. So I guess I’m doing a lot better than I expected on both counts … Oh, and Mack – stay safe, squire. Cheers, Dec

9. سلام من الان می خوام یه سرور بسازم با dsut که تو سایت ۴d1 هست، وقتی می سازم می گه server will be internet listed که درسته، ولی تو بازی تو قسمت servers نمیاد. port های ۲۷۰۱۵ تا ۲۷۰۵۰ و ۸۷۶۶ رو هم forward کردم. می شه یه کمکی بکنید؟ مرسی

10. direct auto insurance Clementon NJ

May 21, 2018 at 4:35 pm

I really like your writing style, great information, thank you for putting up . “Nothing sets a person so much out of the devil’s reach as humility.” by Johathan Edwards.