Funny John Waters Stand-Up Video | This Filthy World

Funny John Waters Stand-Up Video | This Filthy World

John Waters is a filthy, dirty human being . . . and I think that’s why I love him. His creepy little mustache makes him look like a child molester, and he curses like a sailor.

However, he’s absolutely hilarious. I love his comment on Divine feeling homophobic when meeting Richard Simmons—classic!

Some of his one-liners make me shake my head and wonder what planet he’s from, while others make me laugh (literally) out loud.

His story about accidentally smoking crack kills me—“I felt like Whitney Houston!” Ah, I could listen to that kind of shit for days.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. günstige kredite vergleich

May 16, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Hay gente que overclokea y quiere sacarle mas jugo son sus 0.30v de más,asi que buena noticia!!No lo overclockearé hasta ese limite ,thanks you :)

2. low income car insurance Irmo SC

May 16, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Many thanks!

3. Just rewatched the episode and noticed two things that I don’t think were mentioned above.There is an 8 inside the statue of the bunny that miles looks under to find the key, probably doesn’t mean anything but you never know.I think the DI symbol on the jump suit that Faraday has on is of the Swan station, seeing that they are actually still building the swan I would assume that now Faraday will be on of the people that helps build it.

4. best car insurance in Troy MO

May 16, 2018 at 2:47 pm

that, I am sorry, but I can not subscribe to your entire idea, all be it stimulating none the less. It seems to me that your opinions are not entirely validated and in actuality you are yourself not completely confident of the point. In any case I did enjoy looking at it.

5. car insurance quotes Sparks NV

May 16, 2018 at 4:02 pm

I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?

6. bueno espero n ser el protagonita de ese cuentome llamo xaviel conosido como como el chino.. tuve una novia llamada yurveli de cartanal s pero q no sea la q dejo el comentario de arriba.y si si eres no hables asi chama, q me comprometes fresa tu eres de ratico y ya, bueno mmami spero no te molestes…para mayor informacion aqui tienen mi correo s …. chao aaaaaaaa novia te quiero eso va con mi negrita linda yubi ja ja.

7. look auto insurance Muskegon MI

May 16, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Cool! it worked for me the new widget what you do is remove the two brackets after the =[ ] and just type your user name inside. Hope that helps who ever is having issues and wants to show it on their website or blog.Love the Ace!

8. payless auto insurance Palmdale CA

May 16, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Efectivamente, es inaudito no considerar su situación actual. Pobre don corleone, aunque es un insulto al Padrino. Aquel era una obra de arte, y este es simple y llanamente un mafioso de baja estofa. A por él!Un beso

9. I believe the FaceBook bit bitched that he sent a hand-writ heartfelt letter to the family of a dead rapper, and autopenned the troops letters.He's not gonna make everyone happy. If he committed seppuku, someone would say he did it wrong.

10. Olá, Sara.Obrigado pela participação, pois é muito importante para direcionar novos posts.Seguindo as , não estarei respondendo diretamente as perguntas nos comentários; faremos novos posts relacionados ao tema ou atualizaremos os posts prévios.Para melhores orientações, consulte o seu médico, ok?Grande abraço.Leonardo.

11. spiel’ doch die aktuelle Single (). da gibt es jedes mal wieder etwas schönes über den bandnamen zu erzählen. und die songtexte/titel geben ja auch geschichtenstoff (siehe ).

12. car insurance Monterey Park CA

May 17, 2018 at 5:20 am

OH my GOSH just shut up! Buying1999 is here with his usual rant/whine. You guys should know by now that this kid is a twelve year old with a vengeance. With the help of his boyfriend oh Johnny boy he proves to us how much of a life he has–NOT.Oh and has no-one noticed he always resorts to the old “overpriced Blu-ray” quote and that annoying John Carcrap quote, it’s no-where even near expensive EVEN for a Blu-ray player!VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 3 votes)

13. Simple and effective – easy to mount and setup – laser really helps get the shot you are after with minimum effort. Field of view is outstanding. Battery life has been excellent – even over extended multi hour use.

14. You're brave to stand in that frigid winter wind! Those boots are killer…and so is your snow white mani with the pretty tattoos. Stay warm dear, and happy 2011!much love.

15. list of car insurances in Meriden CT

May 17, 2018 at 6:18 am

I need to make health and fitness more of a priority. Before I got pregnant, I worked out at least 4x/week. Now I have an 18 month old and I work out only sporadically. I feel like my time with my son is so precious that I don’t want to take any time out to workout, away from him. As he gets older, I know we can get more active together. But I also need to remember that staying healthy is a gift I can give my son. I want to be around for as long as possible!Kristin recently posted..Twitter:

16. direct auto insurance Wichita Falls TX

May 17, 2018 at 8:28 am

Ciao a tutti!Loggato per la prima volta.Spero di imparare a far un pò di cose pratiche finalmente. Le prime lezioni promettono beneConcordo sul fatto dell’ interfaccia di Premier. After è un delirio XDA martedì!

17. auto insurance rates Conway AR

May 17, 2018 at 2:42 pm

demented mom, I looked to see if they did. The only listing for battle creek rollers is battle creek roller coaster. Different thing entirely :) I did find one listing somewhere on craigs list…but it was gone. Guess someone else wanted one tootracy

18. auto insurance Oshkosh WI

May 17, 2018 at 4:03 pm

What i don’t realize is in fact how you are not really a lot more smartly-favored than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me personally consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated except it’s something to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times handle it up!

19. car insurance Massillon OH

May 17, 2018 at 5:39 pm

· Carrie! Your comment reminds me that I love the term ‘meet-cute’ so much, I have to figure out a way to work it into more of life… this post would have been perfect! Thanks for making me smile with the thought of it.

20. Fajne to wyliczanie kÅ‚opotów I dowcipne:nawet terapeutka chodzi do drugiej terapeutki, a tamta do terapeuty który…nie mówi zbyt wielu gÅ‚upstw..- potem diagnoza, że wszystko nas przerasta I recepta: odkryj siÄ™, że jesteÅ› wrażliwy I wystarczajÄ…cy – dla siebie?LubiÄ™ to! – ale istotÄ… jest tam stwierdzenie faktu podstawowego: istotÄ… życia jednostki – sÄ… zwiÄ…zki…z innymi. CaÅ‚y kÅ‚opot w tym, że wiÄ™kszość – to zwiÄ…zki faÅ‚szywe – jak sÄ…dzÄ™ – bez wyjÅ›cia.VA:F [1.9.22_1171](from 0 votes)

21. Posted by on November 27, 2011 at 7:17 pm Thanks for your encouraging words. Yes, you are in your power zone my friend. Taking that leap of faith puts us there.Donna Merrill recently posted..

22. Liker veldig godt den tegningen din, Petunia! Kjenner meg veldig igjen!Kjempegøy å følge med på bloggen din! Mange fine bilder!

23. car insurance Granite City IL

May 17, 2018 at 9:05 pm

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

24. direct auto insurance Nashua NH

May 17, 2018 at 11:02 pm

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

25. full coverage car insurance Sumter SC

May 17, 2018 at 11:15 pm

^^ En un lado de mi terraza teniamos esa flor pero soltaba muchos petalos y la piscina se ensuciaba enseguida… asi que mi padre se encargó de que se le calleran todas de golpe.. :(

26. Cute!Apparently the 35 mm 1.4 has really good reviews. Are you happy with this upgrade? (I would say yes just by looking at your pictures).I am thinking about it for my 60D…Anyway, really beautiful pictures and great blog!

27. low income auto insurance Edmond OK

May 18, 2018 at 6:02 am

pa, that Steph uses an iphone computer to draw??is that cheating!?i thought it was all-natural, environmentally friendly!what happened 2 de good ole days when it was just man, his fingers, his brain, a nude model, and his colored pencils??life’s not fair. there’e no hope this world – especially if those pols continue to keep us dogs from holding office.

28. Merci pour ce billet qui fait ressortir ma sensibilité geek.P.S. : Il manque un L apostrophe dans cette phrase  » Cette célèbre sculpture a beaucoup marqué artiste »

29. I happen to be writing to make you know what a helpful encounter our child had visiting your web page. She noticed plenty of details, most notably how it is like to possess a great teaching style to get the rest just grasp chosen problematic subject matter. You undoubtedly surpassed my expected results. I appreciate you for displaying the essential, trusted, revealing and easy thoughts on your topic to Gloria.

30. affordable auto insurance Ronkonkoma NY

May 18, 2018 at 8:21 pm

It was difficult, but I knew that if I didn’t go, I’d end up regretting it. I’ve also been to several military cemeteries (Arlington, Normandy), but those are much more sanitized than what you’re describing. There’s something horrifying and dehumanizing about mass graves — your experience at Piskariovskoye has a lot in common with mine at Auschwitz.

31. Bonjour Philippe, je suis désolé je crois qu’il y a erreur, cette carte a surtout été conçue pour identifier les alternatives qui existent partout en France, mais pas pour référencer les artisans ! Désolé de ne pas pouvoir t’aider plus…

32. auto insurance quotes Orange NJ

May 18, 2018 at 9:27 pm

This can be my initial time i check out below. I found an incredible quantity of entertaining items inside your site web site, especially its discussion. Within the tons of comments on your articles or blog posts, I guess I’m not the just a person possessing each individual among the enjoyment proper the following! Keep up the great function.

33. list of car insurances in Topeka KS

May 18, 2018 at 10:56 pm

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

34. ChiFi:That’s a good example of the positive spin, but the whole terminology of any information being priced into the current value of the equity is really just restating the obvious. In actuality, everything is always priced into the current value of a stock.

35. Wow!I'd think that having different, distinct covers would be more beneficial but maybe they're trying to tap into customer's subconscious (i.e. the red ribbon) to get them to buy a book. And I also love the cover of Hush, Hush. The Hallow has a beautiful one too :D

36. online kredit deutschland

May 19, 2018 at 3:56 am

hi poh sa lhat share ko lng.. effective poh tlga ung clindamycin (dalacin-c) + eskinol.. pro 3 days lng daw poh ung effect nun sa e skinol khit n nkkita nio ung granules sa eskinol wla n pong effect un.. bali ung eskinol nlng tlga ung inaaply nio… meron poh kcng clindamycin na TOPICAL,. dalacin -c poh kc is oral.. SOS pong ung name pure clindamycin xa & di n poh kelangan ng eskinol… hope mkatulong try nio bka hiyang din poh

37. payless auto insurance New Brunswick NJ

May 19, 2018 at 5:33 am

ai vamos fazer um motin para q volte a ter second life para celular, vamos todos para, ‘ QUEREMOS SECOND LIFE PARA CELULAR ‘, RSRS CONTO COM VC6 valeu…..

38. Scientific orthodoxy is the sum total of assumptions that define the science of a present day. It is science. Some of it accurately reflects reality. Some of it does not.Observation is not pure, it is always subject to assumption and interpretation. Our practice of scientific methodology is an organized system of observing and interpreting that data in line with our assumptions, not a perfect window on reality.

39. AnonymousSeptember 26, 2005 at 11:35 pmLast comment theoretically true. FFS when will people stop with Pennant. He still wasn’t better than Freddie or Robert, and he fcked up his chances himself. The only person who can be blamed for his failure at Arsenal is Pennant himself.

40. …Holy Shit, bomber actually defending he Cops. Now I know hes gay and Hated is his loverUmm – can you read? I didn’t support the Police on this at all

41. Fabian 30. Juli 2012 um 09:54 · nice gebloggt, wusste gar nicht das es 20 minuten gedauert hat! waren aber mit die besseren 20min meines lebens ^^

42. payless auto insurance Morgantown WV

May 19, 2018 at 7:35 pm

grmbl, si tu veux te faire payer au mérite en ayant de bons résultats à travers tes élèves, débrouille toi pour te faire muter à Henri 4, tu verras, ton traitement va monter en flèche !Et oui, règne de la méritocratie : ce qui va se voir récompenser va finalement être la capacité à se faire muter au bon endroit, par le biais de canaux plus ou moins réguliers et de capacité à se forger un carnet d’adresse béton…

43. O, baš prekrasno! Olib, Silba, Premuda . . . već sam čula da su to prekrasni otoci i sigurno ćemo u nekoj budućnosti, bližoj ili daljoj, uputiti se tamo. Prekrasan post i hvala!

44. affordable car insurance Irmo SC

May 20, 2018 at 12:56 am

Annette bredberg skriver:Verkligen jättefina ! Säkert jättesköna att ha pÃ¥ sig ocksÃ¥ !Typiskt att det är sÃ¥ lÃ¥ngt till närmsta butik….Ses imorgon kram Annette

45. auto insurance quotes Apopka FL

May 20, 2018 at 3:34 am

Ciao Alessio, xkè il tuo banner di "Blog Vegetariano" non funziona + in questi giorni ?! Ci terrei a saperlo giakkè l'avevo inserito nel mio blog, grazie !

46. auto acceptance insurance Naples FL

May 20, 2018 at 6:13 am

BIIAB are only an awarding body for the accreditation required for the personal licence. There are several other awarding bodies that are QCA approved and nationally recognised. A list of them can be found at the website.

47. That look so good! I’m going to TJ’s later today might gave to pick some up! Btw, I don’t know if you listen to John Mayer at all but his new album just came out and one of the songs is called “Something Like Olivia” and it made me think of you! — very good song, too! Enjoy your day!

48. auto insurance rates Ashland KY

May 20, 2018 at 8:25 am

NICE! Echt eine verdammt gute App!! Kann ich jedem nur wärmstens empfehlen!! Spot hin oder her, hier geht’s um das Produkt. Und diese App ist wirklich jeden Cent Wert!! Daumen hoch!!

49. direct auto insurance Carson CA

May 20, 2018 at 1:39 pm

As a college student, the fast paced lifestyle of the everyday becomes mundane. It’s so important for anyone to take some time to appreciate the beauties in life. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it or aren’t looking in the right places. The Self emanates such power and love while appreciating. I love how this poem focuses on the fact that we are blessed to simply BE. Our awareness of the Self and the sub-conscious allows for a deeper appreciation for our reason for existence and our ability to be an intense approach to understanding our soul.

50. car insurance Shelton CT

May 20, 2018 at 1:46 pm

The Ships’s Voyages…I believe technologies just causes it to be worse. Now there is a channel to never treatment, now there would not be a chance for them to find out….