Funny One-Night Stands Explanation Video | Casually Explained Tackles Casual Sex

Animated Video

Most people have enjoyed a one-night stand at some point in their life. Hell, you could still be enjoying them on a regular basis for all I know.

However, have you ever actually taken a step back to consider what a one-night stand is, what it means to both parties, and the potential ramifications?

This guy has, and he presents his thoughts on one-night stands as a short animated video.

There are some truths in there, and this video will probably make you see one-night stands a little differently than you previously did. Thankfully, there are also some funny lines in there too.

1. Sono splendidi.Non sono mai riuscita a toccarne uno, perché se ne vedono davvero pochi, e ora che ne conosco anche il prezzo, mi spiego (in parte) il perché.In effetti sono diversi da qualsiasi altro gatto, e fanno anche un po' paura, ma di quella paura che ti attrae. *____*

2. cheap auto insurance Dacula GA

May 19, 2018 at 10:01 am

Natasha delivers her message loud and clear. Dakota was the same. Now the boys just seem to work it out quite well. Phantom knows what he wants and when he wants it, and TD never questions his big brother’s wishes.Woos, Phantom and Thunder

3. payless auto insurance Corvallis OR

May 19, 2018 at 10:46 am

How hard would it be to open a small operation that 922r-izes stripped rifles in one of the top 10 US business tax-friendliest states? Ford gets around the chicken tax on its Turkish Transit Connect by importing them with back seats, and ripping them out at a facility at or near their dock (I believe that’s in Baltimore?).

4. cheap non owners insurance Palatine IL

May 19, 2018 at 11:02 am

1a3Remarkable post & Outstanding weblog! I would like to begin a blog too but I’ve no clue where to start. I have the relevant skills to do it (not that hard on the practical part) but I honestly feel like I’m just too lazy to post frequently… That’s the matter, if you start you need to go all of the way…

5. auto insurance Temecula CA

May 19, 2018 at 1:41 pm

Biscuit died today. we both sat stunned. We read everything that Viktor wrote, we looked at the photos and we sobbed.It is amazing that one small fragile little kitty, could reach out from the other side of the world and touch our hearts but he did. That touch was Biscuits blessing he will never be forgotten.

6. cheapest auto insurance in Aurora CO

May 19, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

7. auto insurance quotes Madison WI

May 19, 2018 at 6:39 pm

I acknowledge, I have not seen this page for a long time, however, it was another pleasure to see such a best issues and ignore it. Thank you for assisting making people realize that good ideas.

8. car insurance quotes Tulsa OK

May 19, 2018 at 7:23 pm

No to už přestává všechno, v článku se píše o neseriózních praktikách firem. Jedna ze dvou popisovaných praktik je od společnosti BOXED, která se schovává za ITVESKOLE.CZ a ještě mají tu drzost, že si do komentářů dávají reklamu na svoje vlastní úložiště DUM. To snad nemůže být možné, že z nás učitelů dělají takové blbce!

9. auto insurance quotes Battle Creek MI

May 19, 2018 at 11:10 pm

One morning I woke up and I was in fuckin comunist China. USA is stincky winky country. I really think that democracy in the USA but also all the western world is being phased out. These bastards aren’t even hiding themselves.

10. direct auto insurance Benton AR

May 20, 2018 at 12:38 am

Hej NielsDet, du beskriver, er vel mere branding end det er reputation management? Og uanset hvad: Uden for elfenbenstårnene og de smarte kontorer i Købmagergade kaldes det for online reputation management. Det er det, de danske og udenlandske koncerner og deres ledelser efterspørger. Så det er ikke Lars, der har misforstået noget

11. auto insurance quotes Wallingford CT

May 20, 2018 at 2:32 am

Tasker has HTTP Get and HTTP Post capability. If you run a lightweight web server on the PC, then you should be able to send a request to that machine and have it do whatever you want. You would need to script a certain page on the server that would kick it off.

12. full coverage car insurance Augusta ME

May 20, 2018 at 3:46 am

Beware with? LG plasmas: some of the panels suffer from floating blacks (look at the videos in my profile to see how bad they are) and LG, while admitting that their plasmas do it, they don’t acknowledge it as a problem.

13. free car insurance quotes Renton WA

May 20, 2018 at 4:13 am

I think it helps to remember that readers are a LOT more patient about learning the backstory than we might expect, and a lot LESS patient about seeing the hero and heroine together.Also, no one likes to look at your landscape pictures. Why would they want to read about them? Scene-setting should be quick, quick, quick.

14. I had to do the prep yesterday.  Fun that was.  Not!  Then the scoping bright and early this a.m. which I have to take someone else’s word for since the drugs they gave me caused me to miss the whole shebang?  Hopefully, the call tomorrow while be with good news?

15. I love this look. I think you have helped me decided what to wear today.I know I’m not a guy but I think there are more unsexy looks than this one.

16. Same problem as robotwink. I even uninstalled Chrome and tried to install it from scratch, but that didn't work either. So I did a system restore back to 3.0.195.6 (Vista). There is definitely something wrong with this update or the servers are overloaded.

17. auto insurance Buena Park CA

May 20, 2018 at 7:41 am

Luen blogiasi koska nautin siitä positiivisesta energiasta jota kirjoituksistasi ja tunnelmallisista kuvistasi saan. Olen parikymppinen, ja vaikka lasten hankkiminen ei kohdallani ole vielä aivan ajankohtaista, odotan aina innolla kuvia pojastasi ja kertomuksia hänen mahtavista sutkautuksistaan!Laitan myös jokaisen jakamasi herkullisen, puhtaista raaka-aineista kootun reseptin korvan taakse tulevia ruokakokeiluja varten – parsakaalia ja pastaa on vuorossa seuraavaksi. Kiitos ihanasta blogista, piristät arkeani hauskoilla ja mukaansatempaavilla tarinoillasi!

18. best auto insurance in ND

May 20, 2018 at 11:09 am

Tarp Nexus One ir kito senuko Galaxy S ekranų tikrai skirtumo nematai? o)Jau nekalbant apie tai, kad Android telefonai nė velnio nepanašųs į iPhone ir išvis kiekvienas skiriasi taip smarkiai, kad netgi maišosi pasiėmus dienai pasinešioti kito gamintojo Android telefoną.Ir bent jau Samsung gamina ganėtinai plačią gamą Android telefonų. Pradedant Galaxy 5 ir baigiant Nexus S :-|

19. That is true, but clearly there is something about motorcycling that elicits a more visceral response. Horseback riding is more dangerous on a per-mile basis, but there is never any huge public outcry about horseback riding! In fact, per “Super-freakonomics”, drunk walking is more dangerous on a per-mile basis than drunk driving.

20. fantastic submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t realize this. You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!

21. Mä en ole oikein vielä osannut yhtään käyttää kahvakuulaa ilman opastusta, mutta kauhean kivalta se vaikuttaa ja toisten innostumisesta saa kovasti motivaatiota Ehkä sen käyttöä voisi alkaa pikkuhiljaa harkitsemaan!

22. Harga INNOVA Bensin 249.200.000 discount 15 juta,Uang muka 100 juta angsuran 5.082.000 x 35 bulan,Uang muka sudah termasuk DP,Adm,Asuransi allrisk dan angsuran pertamaInnova G diesel Harga 265.200.000 discount 15 juta uang muka 100 juta angsuran 5.655.000 x 35 bulan

23. Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine some unrelated information, nevertheless seriously worth taking a search, whoa did a single understand about Mid East has got far more problerms at the same time

24. 5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Easy to Assemble! The book case is gorgeous. Definitely worth it! It’s no assembly required so that was a major plus. I have already recommended this product to friends since I loved it so much.

25. low income car insurance dmv Gretna LA

May 21, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I came across a really interesting idea as I thought about the kind of property that would otherwise be covered. Secondly, you can then ask the contractor to come into your house providers modern day and performing well? A home inspection businesses.