Humiliation Vid – Cocky Cyclist Eats Pavement

Humiliation Vid – Cocky Cyclist Eats Pavement

No matter how bad your day has been it’s not likely that you’ve got it worse than the poor sap in this clip. Imagine feeling as if you’re on top of the world. You’re near the finish line in a bicycle race.

A giddy feeling begins to billow up in your belly causing you to rejoice, and raise your arms in victory. Then, you fall of your bicycle.

I suppose the guy in this clip could always reassure himself with positive affirmations of his prowess as a bicyclist. After all not many people could almost win a race.

Then again not many people could be so close to victory and fall off their bikes like boneheads either. Maybe it would be better for everyone if he just drove his bike off a cliff.

Boy it feels good to celebrate someone else’s failures. The only thing that would make it better is if I were able stand at the finish line and pelt him with tomatoes as he crossed.

1. affordable car insurance Gainesville GA

May 11, 2018 at 9:16 pm

QRP=CW just can’t get better then this.The price is fantastic and all you need is a simple end fed antenna and the tuner can be built for under $20.00BOBAF2Q

2. cheapest car insurance Clifton NJ

May 11, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Congrats congrats congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!On a MUUUCH tinier level, I remember the hassle of changing documents after my divorce. I was absolutely astonished at the number of random office clerks who apparently needed to see my actual signed-by-the-judge divorce decree. Twitch…Again, CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!

3. low income car insurance New Berlin WI

May 12, 2018 at 12:32 am

[…] […] […] […] When shopping around for car insurance, ask questions. Find out about every discount available to see if you qualify for any. By limiting the amount of driving you do, you can substantially lower your rates. Finally, set a higher deductible. You will pay more out of pocket if you are involved in an accident, but you will pay less up front. Besides, by continuing to drive safely in your sensible car, your likelihood of having any accidents will greatly decrease!Source: bid4insurance.com […]Source: bid4insurance.com […]Source: bid4insurance.com […]Source: bid4insurance.com […]Source: bid4insurance.com

4. low income car insurance Syracuse NY

May 12, 2018 at 12:35 am

Bueno Lolito, al menos si te hace falta algo acá en Tuluá me dices y con mucho gusto te ayudamos si no tienes donde quedarte o donde almorzar/desayunar/comer.***Lolo***Pues yo supongo que la universidad se encargue de mis necesidades básicas, pero de la recreación si se lo dejaré a tu querida novia que me saque a dar una vuelta en esa semana si está allá Muchas gracias :D:D:D

5. auto owners insurance Grand Blanc MI

May 12, 2018 at 1:06 am

Blow-out kits can be tricky, either to much gear or not enough an to ensure all who wear it are confortable with each items use takes constant training and evaluation. Be more than happy to help anyone or agency with ideas.

6. auto acceptance insurance Beaverton OR

May 12, 2018 at 4:21 am

i thought of that idea before, i just don`t own a theme park. how about a theme park in a whether dome, a building that makes it feel like sumer all year long, i mean.

7. Hello,Can the administrator manually change the number of sales made by an affiliate during a period ? = does the administrator manually validates the sales before sending payments to affiliates ?Julien

8. low income car insurance dmv Lititz PA

May 12, 2018 at 8:26 am

Hallo,ja das ist die Auflösung für das iPhone 3gs. Wenn man eine App entwickelt muss man immer auch einplanen, dass sie auf einem älteren Gerät gestartet wird. Auf einem iphone 4(s) kann man die App auch mit schlechterer Auflösung benutzen, andersrum geht das nicht. Wenn man also eine App mit vielen Bildern (ein Spiel oder ähnliches) entwickelt, muss man tatsächlich die Bilder für beide Auflösungen zur Verfügung stellen.GrüßeFelix

9. payless auto insurance Worcester MA

May 12, 2018 at 9:09 am

I am continuously looking for someone to trade articles and reviews together with, I’m a college student and also have a weblog here on our university website. The subject of this site and writting design and style would definitely go fabulous in some of my category’s, tell me should you are up for this.

10. low income auto insurance Waterloo IA

May 12, 2018 at 11:43 am

I like to think of what I call a character’s “poetry.” This is where this light and darkness, to use Brandon’s words, collide. This is where the struggle is and where stories take place.

11. I dream of someday doing up a scarf pattern in time traveler and scoffing at everyone who doesn’t get the pure geekiness of it. That is very attractive yarn picture you have up btw.

12. comentou em 19 de agosto de 2011 às 14:13. Maria,muitas marcas tem lojas online – dá uma olhadinha tbm na sacks.com.br que tem várias marcas num mesmo lugar. bj

13. Really important stuff to know! Be careful of lead when buying vintage cookware and dinnerware, but thrift stores and estate sales can be great places to find cast iron cookware plus copper cookware that lasts ages.

14. free auto insurance quotes Cleveland GA

May 12, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Jo nena me encanta! me la dejo en favoritos porque me va a ser muy útil para esas reuniones de amigos que tenemos, y seguro que con esa idea de incluir el toque del color les va a encantar :)

15. low income car insurance Athens AL

May 12, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Esatto!Storia già vista … nei tempi in cui l’islam era straniero e la gente lottava per affermarlo … e adesso che l’islam é di nuovo straniero bisogna fare un attenta distinzione quando si vuol identificare il motivo della lotta..

16. I’m extremely impressed with your writing talents neatly as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it?ˉs uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one today..

17. car insurance quotes New Castle DE

May 12, 2018 at 8:17 pm

The fountain was created by David Cerny who also made the Babies crawling on the Zizkov tower and St. Wenceslaw in the Lucerna palace. The pool is in the shape of the Czech Republic and if I remember well it should be possible to send SMS which is then “written” on the pool by the two figures. But I dont know whether this feature is still working.

18. list of car insurances in Athens GA

May 12, 2018 at 10:39 pm

This is the exact 4 Keys For Controlling Your Fear – Thoughts2Treasure blog for anyone who wants to attempt out out nigh this issue. You mention so more its almost effortful to contend with you (not that I real would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new stunting on a substance thats been codified about for geezerhood. Fastidious choke, simply major!

19. full coverage auto insurance Du Bois PA

May 12, 2018 at 11:44 pm

I love fries and I love mushrooms so these are a definite home run!!Wondra flour is one of my secret weapons.. it truly does work "wonders" in some dishes!!

20. The thread leading from the well intentioned fool who votes for minimum wage laws all the way to the downfall of nations and peoples is long and convoluted as Ariadne’s thread leading through the Labyrinth, but rest assured that this thread is unbroken.Since you also mentioned Heinlein, this puts me sharply in mind of his definition of a liberal: One who knows that water runs downhill, but thinks it will never reach the bottom.

21. Em 2012 quero simplesmente imprimir muito, não sei o que me reserva, mas eu já to imprimindo uma idéia na minha mente, conquistar uma grande impressora pra continuar imprimindo… Imprimindo…

22. %%Panel.Header%%%%Panel.WrapperBanner%% %%Panel.SideCategoryList%%%%Panel.SidePopularVendors%%%%Panel.SideShopByBrand%%%%Panel.SideNewsletterBox%%%%Panel.SideLiveChatServices%%is that mean if I i want my widget between panel sidecategory list and sidepopularvendor, ihave to put code u give about between them, rite?

23. low income auto insurance Wilmington NC

May 13, 2018 at 9:20 am

Hiya! awesome blog! I happen to be a daily visitor to your site (somewhat more like addict ) of this website. Just wanted to say I appreciate your blogs and am looking forward for more!

24. affordable auto insurance Perth Amboy NJ

May 13, 2018 at 10:31 am

I’m not sure if I’d want to have active hives on the homestead because of my wife’s allergies to stings but I definitely appreciate the sharing of your knowledge Jack, especially the part(s) about the swarming.One question I’d like to ask though about raw honey – if/when it crystallizes what’s the “safest” temperature that one can reheat it to for liquefaction w/o killing all the good nutrients in it? I bought some raw product through the food co-op I belong to and it was shipped in a refrigerated truck, thus a huge jar of solidified “bee juice”. Can you help? Thanks!Current score: 0 (Please enable JavaScript to vote.)

25. cheap non owners insurance in Fresno CA

May 13, 2018 at 2:48 pm

Congrats to you! So wish I could be there! I’ll keep enjoying your tutorials on your blog with much gratitude. Good luck and if you’re ever in Texas, come do a workshop at my house!!!

26. auto insurance quotes OH

May 13, 2018 at 5:47 pm

DziÄ™kujÄ™ MiÅ‚ym GoÅ›ciom za to że doceniliÅ›cie mojÄ… kilkunastodniowÄ… pracÄ™.Dyskusja miedzy niektórymi z PaÅ„stwa byÅ‚a rzeczowa bez inwektyw, bez trolowania, z czego jest mi bardzo miÅ‚o. Tak siÄ™ jakoÅ› skÅ‚ada iż grupa wyznawców pancernej brzozy nie zamieÅ›ciÅ‚a ani jednego komentarza, no cóż najwyraźniej brak argumentów.Niestety nie mogÄ™ uczestniczyć na bieżąco w dyskusji – kiedyÅ› trzeba spać.PZDR MiÅ‚ych GoÅ›ci

27. auto insurance rates Columbia MO

May 13, 2018 at 8:36 pm

fantastic publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not understand this. You should proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

28. look auto insurance Troy NY

May 13, 2018 at 11:31 pm

The island is home to fantastic golfing courses like the Robert Trent Jones Sr. Proved golfing swing engineers are key to a good golfing swing. Best Regards.

29. Thanks for another informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

30. best car insurance in Lehi UT

May 14, 2018 at 5:09 am

domestica.No, non solo tu, anche moltissimi programmatori.Solo che tu lo sai.Giovanni Рprogrammare non ̬ importante, importante ̬ vivere.Ricchi prtemi e cotillon a chi indoviuna la scitazione

31. best car insurance in Flushing MI

May 15, 2018 at 11:13 am

Why are affluent families willing to pay for religious schools? Are they better than non-religious ones? If yes, we’d better think about not having too much non-religious schools!

32. low income car insurance dmv Howell MI

May 15, 2018 at 11:16 am

And where will you be going this year? You're holiday photographs are always so beautiful that i want to go there myself…I remember the ones with Morran in the Pyrenees (if you write it like this…)the mountain lakes, the view…hmmm

33. Our corrupt and derelict immigration administration has nothing to do with corporations and everything to do with the Catholic Church and Islam. The only corporate connection is where Catholics and Muslims control the economy and engineer the economy to create jobs for illegals instead of educated citizens. These illegals overwhelming come from Catholic and Muslim countries where the birth rate is necessary in order to secure global political power through mob rule.

34. auto insurance rates Campbell CA

May 15, 2018 at 2:25 pm

>>> dans des temps de vache maigre, le riches doivent nourir les pauvreNourrir, et offrir des condition de vie decente, ok. Mais les pauvres (j’en connais) ont bien mieux que « decent », ils ont beaucoup de superflu, en particulier chinois, fabriques par des gens (les chinois) qui daignent faire un travail que eux refuseraient.

35. non owners auto insurance quotes SD

May 15, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Chào em, chị đã gửi mail thông báo vào địa chỉ email: . Đây là email em đăng ký khi tham gia chương trình, em check mail này nhé.

36. full coverage car insurance Goodyear AZ

May 15, 2018 at 9:38 pm

Mais non ! J’aime un tas d’autres trucs, des bouquins, de la bouffe, de quoi faire de la bouffe, des chaussures, des sacs, des trucs mignons, mais… Ici je ne parle que d’un seul sujet, donc évidemment… :D

37. cheap sr22 insurance Conway SC

May 15, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Vakkert flotte farger,,utrulig att det kan bli så flotte fargermogså med den kvite snøen vart det heilt perfekt.ØNSKER DEG GOD HELG.:)

38. affordable car insurance Georgetown TX

May 16, 2018 at 5:11 am

Since I don’t understand a word of Hungarian, I’m only guessing your super delicious looking dessert involves chocolate and chili (a match truly made in heaven!). Your whole site looks finger-licking-good… :)Antti

39. If Newt/Romney/Huckabee etc. get the Republican nomination, I’m voting for Barack Obama. Period.Hey, I rather go with a straight-up socialist than some Republican who lies about it.I’m so sick and tired of the whole Republican Party apparatus … They’re every bit as useless for my ends (actually limiting government) as the socialist Democrats. 2 peas in a pod.

40. low income auto insurance Vancouver WA

May 16, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Sure, Daley can’t instal a puppet king in Mexico or anything like that, but any mayor with a taste for such pointless exercises should have his sights set on the White House.

41. auto owners insurance Holland MI

May 16, 2018 at 9:28 pm

25 julio, 2007AnónimoEl programa lo puedes usar para hacer tus mediciones pero desde luego está preparado para integrarse con los operadores españoles.En cuanto al tema del error del test de velocidad, el programa te debe de estar indicando que hay una nueva actualizacion. Hazle caso y haz click en el botón superior del programa que dice Actualizar.Un saludo.

42. affordable car insurance Bellmore NY

May 16, 2018 at 11:14 pm

just a pain in the @$$ sometimes. Not his fault he’s not McG! Oh but when I close my eyes, sometimes he is! After 31 years I still love him like a fat kid loves cake.

43. im a singer and wish to make it as a singer in the future and i am very glad this is being out out there, i mean its not very often new artists get the opportunity to sell material they make them selfs or if they do covers, so well done guys :P id sign up x

44. free car insurance quotes Los Altos CA

May 17, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Hi Geordie,Thanks for the clarification! The process you describe sounds like it would at the very least cause a phase error, rather than a leakage/erasure error. This is a bit of a shame, because (as the preceding discussion should indicate), the expectation is that leakage errors are rather easier to correct than bit- or phase-flip errors (in the sense that the corresponding fault tolerance thresholds are much higher for erasure errors).

45. cheapest car insurance Topeka KS

May 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm

encore faut-il en trouver un de travail de nos jours c’est un luxe … En ce moment je fais des ourlets le mardi pour une association bénévole, les petits riens.

46. payless auto insurance Oak Brook IL

May 17, 2018 at 4:20 pm

You can find thousands or even millions of free gay personals at free gay websites. Just browse for them and drop the ones you like a message. That’s it.UA:F [1.7.0_948]please wait…(1 vote cast)UA:F [1.7.0_948](from 1 vote)

47. full coverage car insurance Ballwin MO

May 17, 2018 at 6:20 pm

September 13, 2012 at 1:38 amHi there, I was looking at making myself some beef sausages for the very first time in the next couple of days. My question is as the title says. I think you put the meat in 1 end, attach something (Another question, what is the name of this Condom looking thing?) and the meat comes through.Cheers for all the help. Reply

48. full coverage auto insurance Meriden CT

May 17, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Per Emanuele Ciriachi :No mi spiace ti sbagli. Se la gente ha bisogno che altri decidano cosa è giusto che vedano o leggano sul PROPRIO dispositivo, qualunque esso sia, è evidente che ha subito una violenta persuasione dovuta al marketing. In parole povere, un lavaggio del cervello.

49. These are all wonderful tips, thanks for sharing! #7 Sounds like a great idea that I somehow haven’t managed to think of yet. Kind of a ‘know thy enemy’ idea. I’m slowly working on #5 myself right now – social media is the way to go!Rich recently posted..

50. cheap car insurance quotes Carson CA

May 17, 2018 at 10:27 pm

Oh god, you've got me in stitches girl. I love the driving facts and I know what you mean about babies. I have four kids but have never expected anyone to love or even like them as much as I do and can totally understand your terror. I mean, yeah, they can be bloody scary creatures!! Thanks so much for staying in touch, it means a lot to me:) xoxoxoxo