Jim Naughtie Swears On Radio Video | Jeremy Hunt Has His Name Changed To The C Word

30 sec read

James Naughtie was a bit naughty on Radio 4 yesterday, as he changed Jeremy Hunt’s surname to the C word… live on the radio at 8am. Oops.

Naughtie was trying to say, “Jeremy Hunt, the culture secretary” when he obviously transposed the H and the C. If he’d continued on with the sentence he’d have likely said, “Jeremy C***, the hulture secretary.”

Amazingly, Andrew Marr then repeated the spoonerism later on in the day while discussing the earlier incident. Which just goes to show how easy it is to do. Seriously, you try saying, “Jeremy Hunt, the culture secretary” and you’ll see for yourself.

I hope Naughtie isn’t fired or even repreimanded for this, as it was a genuine mistake. Sure, he pissed himself laughing afterwards, but then so did 90 percent of the people who heard it. The other 10 percent are clearly Jeremy Hunts.

Watch Lauren Sánchez Corset Dress at White House Dinner…

“On Sunday, Lauren Sanchez shared photos from the family vacation she and her fiancé, Jeff Bezos, recently took to Japan, writing that being in...
JM
24 sec read

Watch Cicadageddon 2024: 2 Cicada Broods Will Emerge At…

“Tens of billions of noisy cicadas are set to pop out of the ground in the coming weeks in a rare synchronized event that...
JM
18 sec read

Watch New ‘Speak No Evil’ Movie Trailer Video

“James McAvoy is back in a horrifying role onscreen to lead the English-language remake of “Speak No Evil.” “BAFTA award-winner McAvoy, who stunned audiences...
JM
22 sec read