“Leave Britney Spears Alone” Video | Chris Crocker Defends Her MTV VMAs Performance

Every single one of you will have watched Britney Spears God awful comeback performance at the MTV VMAs by now. I’ve watched it a few times, it’s that funny to see her fuck up time and time again.

She has been rightly rounded on by the media, music journalists, commentators, and bloggers for her terrible rendition on stage of new single Gimme More.

But not everyone feels the same way. In fact one obsessed Britney fan decided enough was enough, and that we are being really unfair on the girl, especially in light of her recent ‘problems‘.

This is laugh out loud funny. I don’t normally laugh in the face of someone who is crying and upset, but come on you weirdo, get a grip!

Not only are you defending a terrible performance, you are also caring about a celebrity who probably wouldn’t even spit on you, even if you begged her to!

Chris, I’ve got news for you, Britney is a train wreck, her career is behind her, oh and the men in white coats are on their way to your house right now.

1. April

September 11, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Did he say SHE’S not well right now?? Oh my! I guess we need remember Britney, too, when we honor the Holocaust victims and POWs in Iraq.

2. DaveP

September 11, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Indeed April. On 9/11 I think we should forget all about the victims of terrorism and war, and just sit here feeling sorry for Britney Spears.

3. Catherine

September 11, 2007 at 2:02 pm

Two words…Future Stalker. Does he actually think that people will be going through him?

4. mj

September 12, 2007 at 7:47 pm

How dare you. You are beyond inconsiderate. He was God-honestly standing up for someone who he think is being ridiculed and critized for reasons beyond her control. America has no right to be analyzing every aspect of Britney Spears’ life anyway. SHE IS A HUMAN BEING, just as he said. Have some respect. She did an outstanding job for someone who has been through a lot in the past 3 years. Britney Spears might just end up showing you up.

“Britney is a train wreck, her career is behind her, oh and the men in white coats are on their way to your house right now”…Now now now, let’s not speak too soon.

I’d like to see you go through everything she has a normal human being just as she is and do what she did. You wouldn’t have the guts. So don’t act like you are all high and mighty. I am proud of Chris. God bless his heart. :D

5. They know

October 2, 2007 at 4:00 am

I’m not sure what’s wrong with Britney. I’m not a professional. I do know a lot of people don’t take criticism very well. When a person isn’t capable of handling criticism there isn’t any telling what they will do. It could push those who aren’t able to handle it over the edge. It could had led Britney to do what she’s been doing. The drinking, not following court orders and so forth. Britney may not have faced criticism as much until she met Kevin and more so after they had kids. If I stand corrected, it may have shocked her how a great number of people criticized her over her parenting skills. Finally, it may have led her to where she’s at today. It doesn’t necessarily mean she doesn’t care. It could mean she isn’t able to control what she’s doing, feeling and etc. It may seem easy to somebody out there, but it isn’t for some people who needs help. Overtime, Britney may have started to believe she’s a real bad mom as much criticism she got from a great number of people and felt her kids would be better off without her. I think after she had her second child with the continued criticism of her parenting skills, it may have made things worse for her. That’s why I wish a lot of people would back off of her with any type of criticism towards her and let her breathe. I’m not trying to blame anybody for her actions. A lot of people are not aware what their actions may or may not do to a individual.

6. September

April 14, 2008 at 11:58 pm

I think that this dude was having a bad day, and made a very poor performance of being a PMSing girl. (since we all know he’s gay) However, he’s entitled to his opinion, and whether or not he’s just trying to get his double C name in lights so that he can make money off another persons name is yet to be heard, if ever. Or whether or not he really cares about the well being of a girl in the dark side of the lime light is also yet to be heard. All we know is that this video’s everywhere, and more keep coming. (none about britney spears might I add)

7. Pingback: Corel Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus Review | Software For Capturing & Producing Video » Web TV Wire

8. Pingback: YouTube Cleaning Up After Viacom Lawsuit | High Profile Posters Jumping Ship, Or Pushed? » Web TV Wire

9. Pingback: YouTube Insight HotSpots | Optimizing Web Video To Gain More Traffic & Revenue » Web TV Wire

10. Pingback: YouTube Insight HotSpots | Optimizing Web Video To Gain More Traffic & Revenue | HBO Series Online

11. Pingback: Funny Norwegian Butter Shortage Speech Video | Tommy Slams American Jokes | WEBTVPLAZA