The Lord Of The Rings movies were fantastic, translating the classic books to film superbly. But there’s always room for improvement, and what better way to show an alternative ending than via the medium of an animated spoof.
The animation is okay without being spectacular, but the voices are spot on, with Gollum being the best by far. Okay, everyone can do a passable impression of Gollum but this one is one of the best I’ve heard.
Why didn’t Tolkien think of having our heroes moon Sauron? It makes sense now I see it on YouTube. Of course, that’s just a diversion to allow Frodo to fly over and destroy the ring!
Cue Gollum flying in, a scene which I’ve watched many times and it never fails to make me laugh out loud. I don’t know if it’s the lingering cry of “precious” or the look on his face which does it.
The spoof ends with our heroes flying on eagles in to the sunset asking “What would have happened if we’d walked?“… A good question indeed, and I wasted about 8 hours of my life finding out while getting a sore bum in the cinema.
– Find jewelry, Bracelets and Rings items on myjewelryset.com
– Are you thinking of online shopping for rings, Jewelry and watches? Try JEH.
– Finejewelrybrand.com offers diamond jewelry, rings, bracelets, necklaces and watches.
– Large collection of unusual antique jewelry is available from jewelry glitter.
– Compare bracelets prices, read bracelets reviews and check online store ratings at jewelryresources.net