The problem with all of the video online is the dilemma of how to organize it. Micro, which is still in beta stage, is a new client that aims to be the mother-of-all video aggregators.
- Access To Any Publisher (YouTube, Blip, and even RSS Feeds)
- No DRM
- 100s Of Channels In HD
- BiTorrent Protocol
- Large Video Support (WMV, Flash, Divx, h.264, etc)
- An Open-Source Backlash: Some Channels Lack Quality
- You Need To Buffer The Entire Video Before Playing
- Not Very Much Exclusive Content (Virtually No Corporate Backing)
The Bottom Line:
Clearly the good outweigh the bad. Miro has the potential to be the platform for online video content. Though, if competing against corporate-funded IPTV platforms like Joost, they can’t expect to solely rely on word-of-mouth advertising.
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS