Pavarotti And Barry White Video | Team Up To Sing ‘My First, My Last, My Everything’

This is a video of a fantastic duet between Pavarotti and Barry White, as they sing Barry White’s classic hit ‘My First, My Last, My Everything’.

I would never have imagined this pairing working, especially with this song. I mean Barry White has probably the deepest voice in pop music, and to couple him with an opera singer is quite daring.

It works though, and we end up with a mash up between the soul and opera genres which actually sounds good.

Forgetting the music and the song though, I did wonder while watching this clip whether they had to reinforce the stage to prepare for bringing these 2 heavyweights together.

Neither of them are exactly supermodels now are they, and I can imagine the concert rider keeping a local catering company in business for a whole year. But that’s just me being cruel.

The song is great though, and it makes me want to hear more duets between 2 unlikely singers. Rihanna and Cliff Richard anyone?

1. low income auto insurance Ogden UT

May 19, 2018 at 2:18 am

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I’ve read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you’ve got theopportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this site.

2. best auto insurance in Norcross GA

May 19, 2018 at 3:16 am

I found your blog website on google and examine a few of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the superb operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of forward to reading extra from you later on!…

3. cheap car insurance Burlingame CA

May 19, 2018 at 4:31 am

cho e hỏi lịch học tại trường là tuần học pao nhiêu ngày vậy? tk. và bằng cấp cũa trường sẽ được ai cấp, giá trị như thế nào. tk ac

4. I have made a tutorial about draging, moving droping object in app inventor.. please take a look. Try searching for : “drag zouhar” and it schould be the first video;)

5. cheap car insurance New Milford CT

May 19, 2018 at 6:49 am

Belíssimo comentário desse grandioso filme de ficção científica. Já li comentários detestando-o e outros adorando-o. Na minha opinião, um excelente filme, com muitas questões filosóficas-existenciais. Parabéns Milena, texto impecável.

6. affordable auto insurance Tracy CA

May 19, 2018 at 7:19 am

Adoreeeei a cor. Os rosinhas sempre ficam bons nas unhas, né? Um beijãooo e um ótimo restinho de semana []Camila Coelho Respondeu:January 5th, 2012 em 11:58 am, Sim, eu tb acho flr =) Super femininos ne? hehe BJinhos[]

7. free car insurance quotes Bensalem PA

May 19, 2018 at 9:37 am

I don’t necessarily see the data plan costs coming down…I just see the same plan come with less data for new contracts with many of us clutching onto our 6gb plans as we start actually consuming a considerable chunk of it.

8. free auto insurance quotes Loveland OH

May 19, 2018 at 2:23 pm

This is quite the list here! Guest blogging is, IMHO, one of the best ways to build links, build your brand, and build authority in your space. I'll have to check out the few I haven't heard from before!

9. look auto insurance Newark CA

May 19, 2018 at 3:09 pm

I am also interested to hear the espresso machine later! This is really cool and it sounds like you have a clear idea of what you want to create. I agree that it might seem like an imitation of traditional music with the instruments, however I really like the use of those sounds and I think you could take it to another level to create something that isn’t traditional. Also I would like to hear a bit more dynamics at some point in the piece.

10. car insurance quotes Mesa AZ

May 19, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Zvýšili ZK, vstoupili do obchodních vztahů, následně nebyli schopni uhradit své závazky. Soud prohlásil, že uvedli obchodní partnery v omyl, když zvýšením ZK předstírali, že jsou kapitálově silní.

11. car insurance Carlisle PA

May 19, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Carol comentou em 3 de dezembro de 2009 às 21:12. Julia,acho que meu primeiro comentário não pegou!pedi informações sobre o pó, mas logo depois vi uma resposta sua sobre ele.perguntei também sobre a cor, que cor o Light Medium corresponde no studio fix!brigadaabeijos

12. car insurance rates Athens GA

May 19, 2018 at 7:06 pm

Link exсhаnge iѕ nothіng else excеpt it is just plaсіng the other person’s webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

13. det finns alltså fler som håller reda på exakta datumet för senaste spyan. detta måste betyda att jag är normal. härligt!! tack för det ylva och håll ut du också!!

14. Cơ sở mới nhưng giáo viên vẫn là đội ngũ giáo viên của trung tâm mà bạn- Đăng ký học thử thì bạn phải đến trực tiếp cơ sở để đăng kýLưu ý: chương trình khuyến mại không áp dụng cho các bạn học thử nhé!

15. Bonjour Patrick,Excusez-moi de réagir sur votre affirmation concernant «il faut dire que les contribuables sont toujours plus exigeants et veulent toujours plus de prestation…ils cherchent le top en matière de santé, d’éducation», vous parlez sûrement de la Suisse ?  et encore…Quel top? le top ten?C’est sûr… en zep, les contribuables sont très exigeants…Vraiment Patrick, n’affirmez pas de grande généralité hâtivement.Bon après-midi à vous.

16. car insurance quotes Somerville MA

May 19, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Hi Michelle My fav note is from my MIL.She wrote to tell my husband and I what a wonderful job we did on raising two beautiful and caring daughters.If I had this note set I would send out more notes to friends and family to remind them i am thinking of them.

17. car insurance New Baltimore MI

May 20, 2018 at 12:25 am

William Morris: It’s a bit ironic that Mark Twain was both rather misanthropic at times and a political progressiveYes, and Hemingway shot his own head in Idaho. Twain’s thematic voice is what I’m talking about, and he personally embodied that voice a lot less than Hemingway personally embodied his.

18. car insurance West Covina CA

May 20, 2018 at 12:52 am

Why do people think we will have price appreciation in the future ? Deflation may be the long term future trend. That was the case for much of American history except for brief periods of inflation during wartime.

19. best car insurance in PA

May 20, 2018 at 1:25 am

Surprisingly very few items came up when I googled pool house/hotel with pool on Kor?ula, most of the result, was agencies offering the same units, so the selection was between a villa 10 km from Kor?ula town and a hotel in Lumbarda (4 km from Kor?ula town), when the internet marketers saw the pictures on the hotels homepage the decision was taken

20. mne xnya..dngr je $$$ smua rmbng mata..bla dh brlku mla lh bt pngkuan..orng yng bca ni jdi mluat..sndri cri pnykit..dlm islam pn ada kata..nk cri duit biarlh dngn menghmpas tulng 4 kert..

21. cheapest auto insurance Alexandria VA

May 20, 2018 at 2:43 am

[quote]The basis for this article were recently constructed under the leadership of Martin Seibert at an open-space session at the WikiSym in Portugal. The original document is available in English under the title “How good is MS Sharepoint as a wiki?”[/quote]I’m trying to track down this article for a client, and not having any luck with a search on your site. Can you help me out? Thanks in advance.

22. car insurance quotes Downey CA

May 20, 2018 at 3:00 am

Hoi hoi….Nou Sas,je voorkeur naar die kleur,deel ik helemaal hoor! Die kussentjes zijn zo lieffff! En dan die kaart,whaaaaa.die is gaaaaaaaaf!!.Het haakwerk is zooooo mooi!!lieve groetjesss

23. free auto insurance quotes Frankfort KY

May 20, 2018 at 3:45 am

This is sort of a late answer, but on the 4th where i live, there are always parades in the morning/afternoon and then alot of people have parties/family gatherings. Then at night, there are really pretty firework displays.

24. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very vast for me. I’m looking forward for your subsequent put up, I¡¦ll attempt to get the grasp of it!

25. full coverage car insurance Sewell NJ

May 20, 2018 at 8:07 am

And you evidently didn't read the post I linked to. Neither I nor Francis claimed that his was an officer, nor tried to argue his ethnicity or anything else. Mountain out of molehill seems to be what you are making out of the whole story.Absolutely unclear to me what is that excites you so much in this sorry case.

26. Van itt még egy fontos dolog, Mici bármilyen pici, nagyon tudja viselni a ruhákat. Ez egy nőnél sokat jelent. Mici már most tudja ezt. Lehet, hogy őrző-védőt kell mellé állítani nagyobb korában?Puszi Mami

27. I think it starts with the pyhcisal, then the emotional, but love is when it feels safe. When you can argue and not worry they will leave. When you can say exactly what you are thinking and not worry they will leave. You don’t worry they’ll leave, and they don’t leave.

28. Lucas. It must be Lucas. He understands her more and I love the fact that he helped her with the bullies when she was younger, he has always been so nice to her, Derek on the other hand, played with her emotions, not with his gift, but in the first book where he tried to make her jealous, that annoyed me. Lucas has always been straight forward. And Lucas has liked her from when she was a kid, and that is SOOOO cute LUCAS ALL THE WAY!

29. Also, If your fondant stuck to THE MAT such that you had to wash and re-season, you really need to make sure you let THE MAT completely air dry before re-seasoning. If there is any moisture on THE MAT regardless of how much confectioners you knead, the fondant will stick. About re-seasoning… The seasoning process is only to keep THE MAT from sticking to itself so you’ll be the best judge on whether or not to re-season.

30. car insurance quotes Springfield MA

May 21, 2018 at 3:19 pm

I think the Emmies are idiotic and irrelevant, but I clicked all the way through because I’m loyal to the blog and enjoy the writing. I think CMT’s new shows are irrelevant, but I liked reading that post, too.

31. auto acceptance insurance Broomfield CO

May 21, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Hi Vijay,I must truly accept that you are the motivator for starting my own blog more than a 18 months ago. Since then I havent turned back and churning out stuff like nobody’s business. I have enjoyed writing very much and it is a big outlet. I have not tried to popularise my blog, which I should start doing now.