I have stumbled across StormBerry.tv, a video portal that is dedicated to providing subtitles of videos in different languages. So if there is a foreign video on YouTube that you don’t understand then StormBerry aims to have the translated version.
The site looks like it has been roughly thrown together lacking an appealing design and is not that easy to navigate. That said the subtitling part of it works great. Load up a video and read the subtitles, nice and simple.
It is a community driven website where the users of StormBerry TV translate videos from YouTube allowing other people to watch them. It’s a great idea and it seems to work well, it just needs a better design built around it.
Videos that are translated into English can also be roughly and automatically translated into 3 other languages.
This is something that YouTube should look at doing themselves as YouTube is full of videos from all sorts of languages. This would of course put StormBerry quickly out of business.
Japanese Anime Translated
A lot of the translated videos on the site appear to be Japanese Anime translated to English. To give you taste here is an example but even with the translation this video seems odd (I tried to embed the video here but it didn’t work so well).
– Web site hosting companies that offer very affordable packages for clients.
– Web templates – designed according to the very nature of web designs.
– Windows web hosting services = offered by sophisticated web hosting service provider.
– Some reliable web hosting providers offer free domain registration for their subscribers of hosting services – Learn more
– Unix web hosting – highly effective web hosting services