It’s been a week since the 4th of July has passed, but the videos of fireworks accidents just keep on pouring in.
This one is so explosive, it could almost be considered an accidental act of terrorism in a college dorm room.
I’m sure there’s been a time when having one too many beers has produced some really great ideas, but this isn’t one of them. Lighting fireworks in a kitchen isn’t safe to begin with; throwing them in a cupboard and holding it shut is just plain stupid.
I know it seems like losing some kitchen cabinets is a lot of damage, but let’s just be thankful they didn’t try to throw the fireworks near a gas stove.
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS