Super Swine Submarine Sandwich – Epic Meal Time

Action Videos

Super Swine Submarine Sandwich – Epic Meal Time

Epic meal time has done it again with the sickest sub sandwich you could imagine. I don’t know about you guys, but the amount of meat these people use is just horrendous. If not absolutely mind-blowingly delicious!

All you epic carnivores get ready because these mofos are declaring: “We make the swiniest, greasiest sandwich on the entire internet! Show me a sandwich loaded with more pork than this and I’ll show you a dead body by the train tracks!”

My only note: You guys should go to a homeless shelter and make them the best meal ever. All your fans know you got it in you! Why keep all that fatty good eatin’ to yourselves?

If you enjoy their culinary skills as much as I do, watch their new howto cooking show, “Handle It!”

Check out the cook book: http://shop.epicmealtime.com
and the cooking arsenal: http://smart.epicmealtime.com

P.S. Where the hell did that glasses guy go? What’s his name? Muscles?

1. Janae

March 11, 2018 at 8:30 pm

The puraecshs I make are entirely based on these articles.

2. 09/10/2010Gustavo Camilo (Tio Dentista)Grande doc!Parabéns pelo blog… realmente, sua escrita é um dom que, felizmente, você compartilha com a gente nessa "bagaça"…rsrs.Sucesso sempre e vida longa ao VDD!Grande abraçco do tio!

3. Bonjour,Merci pour ces plugins, mais existe -til un code, un hack pour faire cela mais sans se passer d’un plugin. Mon site est déjà trèèèèèèèèèèès lent je voudrait éviter de l’alourdir avec un plugin de plus. Voici le lien de mon site : Merci pour vos éclairages.Alexandre

4. purejaimeNovember 16, 2012This is a quick We sell something like this for about $20.names are $10 and up.this design didn’t take long for me but for my artists they take longer so I have toprice according to time and difficulty.I at times have had sales and sold themfor as low as $7and they sold very well much more affordable.If your gonna try the sale only do maybe one starburst and a background color. So for $7 they get a namein blackandacir for drop shadow and basic design. For a seasoned pro a design under a minute.

5. cheap car insurance quotes Fontana CA

April 3, 2018 at 7:13 pm

accutane…An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to d…

6. cheap auto insurance quotes Wilmington NC

April 4, 2018 at 12:09 am

No, the sun is getting hotter. That would heat things up a bit right? There is no evidence that our carbon footprint on the earth is affecting the globe. Al Bore is an idiot. The only reason they want us to buy into the idea of global warming is so that they can start a global, yes global carbon tax. The powers that be are already talking about it.

7. QUE PENA ME DA VER ESTAS IMAGENES, AUNQUE VALDRIA LA PENA PREGUNTARNOS QUIENES SON LOS VERRDADEROS ANIMALES, AQUELLOS QUE NO RAZONAN O QUIENES NOS JACTAMOS DE NUESTRA SAPIENCIA Y RAZOCINIO????

8. cheapest auto insurance in Jenison MI

April 4, 2018 at 6:53 am

will give you some great memories and maybe some new traditions too!” The Deliberate Reader:  ”I love how positive Sarah and Beth are throughout the book; a limited budget isn’t

9. Like me!!! I drink Miller Lite with copious amounts of green olives, and I love Annie not only because she knows we’re writers, but because she gives me about ten olives per glass and keeps ‘em coming. Annie is the best.

10. low income auto insurance Reseda CA

April 4, 2018 at 9:33 am

Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

11. best auto insurance in Waltham MA

April 4, 2018 at 10:16 pm

“hola” me encantas y te deseo lo mejor con tu disco q te vaya muy bien y aqui te dejo mi correo por si algun dia nesesitas desaburrirte aqui estoy adios t q m

12. car insurance with no license in Yuma AZ

April 4, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Åh va gott, va sugen på fisk jag blev nu! Tur att mamma kommer hit och lagar det åt mig snart. Har aldrig gett mig på å laga det själv, blir fiskpinnar i så fall

13. affordable car insurance Oscoda MI

April 24, 2018 at 8:15 am

Arata demential salata de vinete, imi aduce aminte de copilarie . Mama punea uneori usturoi in locul cepei, rezultatul era acelasi, salata era devorata in cateva minute.VA:F [1.9.21_1169]please wait…VA:F [1.9.21_1169](from 0 votes)

14. If you create a folder in your favorites, and try to save each page into it you get the already been created msg. Internet Employer doesn’t recognize your new pages as unique.Frank

15. best car insurance in Conyers GA

April 24, 2018 at 1:47 pm

· indeed-indeed!cute illustration via your Baxter~*I can always use a longer weekend to zone out from the madness!Enjoy the rest of your weekend Tracey!

16. list of auto insurances in Midvale UT

April 24, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

17. of The Spice Spoon blogged about a recipe for a Kolkata style kati roll. The combination of flaky flat bread and spiced filling is just amazing. If you can’t be

18. full coverage car insurance Conway AR

April 24, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I’m very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there.

19. list of car insurances in Tyler TX

April 24, 2018 at 9:14 pm

I’d love to hear your thoughts. And I promise not to talk about reifying as a thing.Seriously, I’d love to hear what you have to say. Any sort of archetype objectifies the individuals it represents, but is that necessarily bad?

20. non owners auto insurance quotes Shelton CT

April 24, 2018 at 11:09 pm

To Vrajanath at #1:Without being presumptuous – and putting to the side whoever it is that Radhanath “preaches” to (for whatever his specific reason(s) for doing so – Radhanath has helped to MESS UP His Guru Maharaja, Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON. Radhanath is one of ISKCON’s WORST syrupy, sappy pretenders if not the worst. Do you know Radhanath?There’s a lot more as well… (besides his part in convincing Tirtha to murder Sulochan). Let’s put it this way: Radhanath was “trained well” by his master, Kirtanananda, but Radhanath could put on a better pretention of “being saintly” in regards to his being so “syrupy”…

21. car insurance Kent WA

April 24, 2018 at 11:24 pm

305היי אסף,1. אני הבנתי שצריך לקמפסט זבל בעלי חיים בנפרד מהערימה הביתית, בגלל החשש מהפתוגנים והעברת מחלות בצואה שלהם. אם אין בעיה – אז אני באמת אוסיף את הזבל של החתולים שלי לערימה הביתית. 1+ התכוונתי שאם אני עושה ערימה נפרדת רק לצואת חתולים, אז יהיו לי כמויות לא גדולות, ככה שייקח זמן עד שהערימה תתפוס מסה שתאפשר לה להגיע לטמפ’ גבוהות..תודות שרון21

22. auto insurance quotes Asbury Park NJ

April 25, 2018 at 1:47 am

Non tu es trop gentille Mélusine!!! (et moi trop méchante? )Ca fait presque un an que tu attends ton défi, on n’a même pas foutu la révolution sur le site en réprimande donc la feuille de route de Darth s’adaptera à ton défi! en plus il a bien marqué en gras:je m’engage à rele­ver n’importe quel défi qu’elle me pro­po­sera, même le plus sadique et hor­rible qu’elle pourra imaginer !Donc non ne faiblit pas devant les maigres difficultés!!

23. low income car insurance Millville NJ

April 25, 2018 at 7:18 am

The only way to update a working copy is to do an update. The best practice is to always do an update before before making a commit. You won’t even be allowed to check in a file that is in conflict. If one file in your commit queue is conflicted, the entire commit will fail.

24. auto owners insurance Allen Park MI

April 25, 2018 at 8:32 am

Just because NARS is owned by Shiseido doesn’t mean they test on animals. And a cruelty-free statement is not an obligation.Basically you base your argumentation on your personal beliefs and not on facts and statements.

25. car insurance in Erie PA

April 25, 2018 at 9:05 am

j adore votre méthode et puis j aimerais bien avoir un de vos livre se sont mes amie et ami qui mon montrer et conseiller vos livre et j adore vos livre!!!Demain vous vener dans notre classe (madame fortin) et j ai su que vous aller faire tirer un de vos livre ,depuis je veux juste que se soit moi que vous piger!!a demain Sophie ladouceur 3mai 2011

26. car insurance quotes Santa Maria CA

April 25, 2018 at 11:44 am

Salam kat Tungaklangit,..abiss ko ni nak sokong umno ke pr ni, confuse la..boleh tak penyokong parti cap kapal laut Afrika nak join kat sini..

27. non owners car insurance quotes Reston VA

April 25, 2018 at 8:53 pm

familier oui, ce fantasme d’adolescent mâle: la femme ailée, l’ange, la reine des abeilles, le vol nuptial.le mélange du réel et de l’imaginaire dans cette histoire nous rapproche de « l’azur » mais les images qui viennent sont vraiment celles de certaines BD.

28. list of car insurances in Springfield MA

April 25, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Howdy, i learn your weblog sometimes and that i personal an analogous one and i was simply wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? In that case how do you forestall it, any plugin or anything you may advise? I get a lot recently it is driving me mad so any assistance may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.

29. payless auto insurance Foley AL

April 25, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Je ne connaissais pas du tout ce film, et encore moins le roman ! Je prends note Au fait c’est ton premier dvd pour la seconde édition de dvdtrafic ? (moi je n’ai jamais reçu mon dvd de la première edition…..)

30. no down payment car insurance in Redmond WA

April 26, 2018 at 12:24 am

We loved it. We learned a great deal. And we learned that some of the disasters we have had are not ours alone. We also learned we are doing a lot of things right. Really enjoyed it. Hope to see more.Thanks.

31. auto insurance North Little Rock AR

April 26, 2018 at 1:00 am

“Und noch was: beide sind der deutschen Grammatik beinah “übermächtig” im Gegensatz zu -manch- anderen…”jegliche rechtschreibfehler diehnen der zersezung von deutschtümelei….@wiggum, von dir habich bis jetzt noch kein foto gesehen, aus diesem grund habe ich nur vom sherrif angenopmmen dasa nen alta knacka is….@agent, genau eric b & rakim hura!@sherrif, vll liege ich ja falsch, aber ich kann mir kaum vorstellen das du ne frau abkriegst, wenn du auch solche komentare wo anders abläst

32. car insurance Newington CT

April 26, 2018 at 1:31 am

Yes, even bruises. Went to bed last night completely spent and satisfied, and hit my shin on the bed frame. Through the pain I was thinking about how I needed to be thankful in all things, and I realized I could be thankful even in that, because at least I was alive enough to feel it!

33. Is there a way to keep track of the history items without all the duplications? It’s taking up too much Internal memory on my Kindle. Do they have to be deleted one at a time?

34. no down payment car insurance in Jasper AL

April 26, 2018 at 3:41 am

What a great site indeed comments content news constantly up to date and quality,this site now and much faster high-quality and fast site that comments are always up to date, admin really want to thank us, it's thanks to such a beautiful site comments we gain knowledge we and listen from this site music