“Aimee Copeland, 24, was zip-lining during a kayaking trip with friends in Carrollton, GA, when she fell and lacerated her leg.
After getting several stitches in her leg, doctors realized Copeland had contracted a flesh-eating bacteria called necrotizing fasciitis in the wound site.” via the Huffington Post.
Friends, family and people around the world are sending their support to student Aimee Copeland who unfortunately ended up being the one in a million.
According to the Augusta Chronicle, “Aimee Copeland will lose her fingers, but doctors are trying to save her palms, according to her father’s updates posted on a University of West Georgia Web site.”
Wo while the most grim of declarations were made in the beginning, it looks like Aimee still fights on.
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS