“Fox News has decided to part ways with star cable news host Bill O’Reilly following allegations of sexual harassment, the company said.
“”After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the company and Bill O’Reilly have agreed that Bill O’Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel,” the company said in a statement.
“O’Reilly said in an April 1 statement that he had been unfairly targeted because of his public prominence.
“Marc Kasowitz, O’Reilly’s lawyer, said in a statement that the television host “has been subjected to a brutal campaign of character assassination that is unprecedented in post-McCarthyist America”.
“Representatives at Fox News and its parent, 21st Century Fox, were not immediately available for comment about how O’Reilly might be replaced.”
Read more at ABC
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS