Watch Billionaire Bill Gates Guesses Grocery Store Prices Ellen Show Video

Watch Billionaire Bill Gates Guesses Grocery Store Prices Ellen Show Video

This is like a weird version of The Price is Right.

“Clearly Bill Gates is not the one buying the groceries in his house.

“The billionaire philanthropist and founder of Microsoft made his debut on The Ellen Degeneres Show on Wednesday, where he spoke about a range of things, from his foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, to the trampoline room he keeps in his house.

“But then, in typical Ellen fashion, Degeneres coaxed Gates into playing a Price is Right-esque guessing game in which he had to guess the prices of various grocery items.

“The grocery staples Gates was quizzed on included Rice-a-Roni, Tide Pods, floss, Totino’s Pizza Rolls, and TGI Friday’s spinach and artichoke dip.”

Read more at Fortune

1. auto insurance rates Lake Orion MI

May 17, 2018 at 1:41 am

30 octobre 2012Merci pour ce lexique qui a l’air bien complet. Je viens juste de le découvrir, j’en cherchais un il y a quelques moi s et du coup je me suis préparer mon petit lexique que j’ai mit en ligne aussi sur mon blog, il est moins complet que le votre si je bloque sur des nouveau mots je viendrais ici.

2. affordable auto insurance Rochester NH

May 17, 2018 at 4:46 am

When I first went into the army for WW2 I was issued a M1Garand. When I was recalled as a reservist for the Korean waw (police action) I was issued a carbine. I now own a M1 but would like to get a carbine.

3. Actually I can’t stand coffee, heh.“Misc” was probably quite ranty as you put it, which is why I do art for a living, and reviews as just a hobby.No offence meant to Nobuo still, just I was disappointed with the music score too much I guess.Jump is important for game design!! They create a massive beautiful world and then limit you to walking stuck to the floor, I’m not the only one annoyed by this.

4. auto insurance Ventura CA

May 17, 2018 at 6:29 am

As far as a deal on that TAC it may be a while..i saw a used bowtech on ebay thats cost about the same as tac new for around 500..its a really cool looking bow shoots 385 fps thats only about 2% less power then the TAC…I saw a ghost brand new for $800 which is same power as TAC..Thats very much like pedator with 6% more power…6% is really not that much more power in my opinion..And $500 mark is where i want to be

5. car insurance Grapevine TX

May 17, 2018 at 8:26 am

Apple iPad is the best for sure. But the market is now full of its competitor who are trying to give same features in less price and the main competitor I think is “Samsung”.

6. car insurance quotes Lenoir City TN

May 17, 2018 at 9:37 am

When I first saw this title Clinica Ceade on google I just whent and bookmark it. I used to be far more than pleased to seek out this internet-site.. I dont even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. A lot more A rise in Agreeable.

7. I am without words. That was just the most beautiful post I have seen in a long time. Very touching. I know it made her very happy, and Im sure she loved the hat.Love and Prayers,Tim

8. cheapest auto insurance Decatur AL

May 17, 2018 at 10:15 am

Tudi sama nisem dolgo tekla od takrat, ko sem dosti tekla v srednji Å¡oli.:) Z vsem se strinjam s tabo. Tek mora bit nekaj sproščenega in neprisiljenega, in predvsem UŽITEK.Tečem, dokler lahko. Tempo pa je pri meni primeren mojemu trenutnemu razpoloženju. Glede oblačil pri teku imam nekaj svojih misli,ampak bo treba kdaj obleči tud kratke hlače ja.Po teku se počutim odlično. Upam, da kmalu spet začnem…Prispevek, ki me je spomnil, kako dolgo že nisem tekla in kako je to že fajn počet.

9. haha jak zaje…. juz jest! genialna ta wersja survival! moim zdaniem wymaga drobnych poprawek i upodobnienia do PC towego survivala ale i tak jest super.

10. Hey Elaine…I need to apologize for taking so long getting your gift to you. I have been without a computer… my son was in an accident and hospitalized for several days… and your mailing address was lost in the old computer. Please send it to me again… Forgive me.Lynn

11. Quote:Repubs are just as scummy as the Dems they keep saying "I don't doubt that he is a citizen"Do the scumbags of both parties explain why they, "don't doubt that he as a citizen"?I doubt that he is a citizen…I have certainly seen nothing that proves he is a citizen.

12. auto insurance Plymouth MI

May 17, 2018 at 1:19 pm

ich hatte auch eine bestellung abgeschickt sollte dafür 19 € bezahlen.nach wochen wurde mir eine mail geschickt, wo ich innerhalb von 2 tagen die summe an ein konto in der czechischen republik überweisen, kommt mir alles sehr komisch vor. habt ihr auch änliche erfahrungen gemacht?danke eure gitta

13. list of auto insurances in Harvey LA

May 17, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I am glad for writing to make you be aware of of the brilliant discovery my wife’s daughter developed browsing your blog. She even learned numerous things, with the inclusion of how it is like to possess an awesome giving character to make other people with ease comprehend chosen tortuous subject areas. You actually surpassed readers’ expected results. I appreciate you for imparting these practical, trustworthy, explanatory and cool thoughts on your topic to Lizeth.

14. auto owners insurance El Monte CA

May 17, 2018 at 6:31 pm

With 2 newborns, a one year old and a three year old I can’t leave the house without what looks like enough supply’s for a week! With a Singapore Sling i could organize and accommodate everyone’s things-With style no less!Kathy Lee-Archer

15. low income car insurance Upper Darby PA

May 17, 2018 at 7:20 pm

hát igen, nem én mondtam. Képesek lennénk a saját, sőt Budapest sorsát alakítani, ha nem néhány tucat ember, hanem százezrek élnének bátrabban ebben a majomketrecben

16. I would add that Toje is being punished for aiding and abetting the enemy (of the totalitarian left), to instill the fear that, in the future, he should take care to only to write pieces that would more distinctly fall within the accepted mannerisms of the current lefto-facist circle. Mr. Toje simply went too far in his writing, and this straying cannot be allowed.Fortunately, for Toje, the cult allows absolution by (moronic) acts that reconfirm obedience to the cult. Sermonizing or a shaking of the finger at greater demons, like a GOV, will suffice.Keep up the translations, GOV, Observer. It's obviously working.

17. low income car insurance Effingham IL

May 17, 2018 at 8:49 pm

tenho uma rede com aproximadamente uns 15 computadores, com endereço de ip automatico. esse tp link esta conectado no swit que as maquinas estao ligadas, pela porta wan. e as Lan nao estao ligadas. entao tenho um PC qque esta instalada num pc que ligado ao swit tambem e acessa net via cabo. a impressora é coneccao usb.computadores todos com windows xp

18. auto insurance rates CT

May 17, 2018 at 10:26 pm

hello!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I require a specialist on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

19. incógnita / acreditem ou não, mas o cara vagabundo que fica no porão morando com os pais, que é BEM SUCEDIDO tambem tem chances com a Angelina Jolie!! Por favor, me poupem, olha a comparação “O vagabundo que não sai de casa tem menos chance que o inteligente com dinheiro!!” PQP VIUGostei deste comentário ou não: 5

20. auto insurance quotes Oneonta NY

May 18, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Pour la marque des sandales, je donne ma langue au chat … Un truc genre la Halle aux Chaussures peut-être ? Sinon je voulais juste te dire que je viens de découvrir ton blog et que je suis sous le charme de tes dessins, c’est plein de finesse, de poésie, vraiment je trouve que tu as un coup de crayon fantastique ! Je crois que je vais revenir très souvent …

21. best car insurance in Iowa City IA

May 18, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Hey Avid, Here’s a crazy idea that just might work. How about dumping this AAX nonsense and switch to VST, I mean it’s pretty much obvious of what your customers want.

22. auto insurance rates Bentonville AR

May 19, 2018 at 2:29 am

Faites gaffe à ne pas faire un Caïn de vous, avec votre analyse textuelle de la bête, ML… Et soyez pas si allergique à l’originalité aussi : jalouseriez-vous le plat de lentilles de Ramiel pour mieux cacher votre envie de le voler ?(Gorgée de Sapience infusée, je suis )

23. auto insurance Jamaica Plain MA

May 19, 2018 at 3:43 am

I have been following your internet site for 4 days now and that i should notify you I get something new from your article. and now how I’m able to get news update from your blog?

24. look auto insurance Bakersfield CA

May 19, 2018 at 4:47 am

JenniferFebruary 3, 2013I totally agree with Josh. People would love a book like this. How about combining a small book combining My Smallest Fears, My Wildest Dreams, and Most Annoying Experiences?

25. look auto insurance Bremerton WA

May 19, 2018 at 7:39 am

Ellie, we have decided to end the CSA after this season. Check out the blog entry “2012 CSA share #4″ for the full announcement. And Genise, we hope you’ll find another wonderful farm to support! I’ll provide some suggestions in tomorrow’s post.

26. cheap car insurance Lexington VA

May 19, 2018 at 8:18 am

haha this is why i’m ashamed to be an American. :SThen again, I could possibly see myself acting like that… but not over a LAMP POST. Yeah maybe the really narrow streets (compared to some wider ones here) or uhh I donno… haven’t been to England, so i can’t really say…

27. cheapest car insurance Kyle TX

May 19, 2018 at 9:42 am

I think everyone has a hard birthday. This 28th one is getting to me. Here I am almost 30 and I just don’t feel that old. I feel really young and immature and now that I’m almost 30 I really should be better at things. I can’t chalk it up to youthful inexperience and naiveté. No, someone this old should know better. But here’s to your great lists! Keep us posted with your progress.

28. I probably only caught it because I was listening in rather than watching it. I only had the sounds to go by. The song caught my attention because it was in a Looney Tunes cartoon or two, and I’ve watched an awful lot of those.

29. auto acceptance insurance New Haven CT

May 19, 2018 at 11:53 am

Doussou Jean-baptiste dit :Dans notre beau pays ,ce ne sont les formations qui manquent mais tout simplement le travail, ayont comme objectif de créer de l’activité , et les emplois suivront, et pour créer la reléve, les employeurs s’ils veulent comme ils le demandent toujours des gens qualifiés, ils passeront par la case formation .

30. car insurance quotes Aiken SC

May 19, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Someone necessarily help to make critically posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to make this particular put up extraordinary. Excellent task!

31. low income auto insurance MS

May 19, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I just now read this for the first time. Wow! What an awesome God we serve. Thank you, Amy and Geno for sharing this wonderful testimony. I want Erin praying for me if I’m ever in trouble. I know that there are many at Hope Chapel with this same tenacity. How great is our God. I am convinced that He desires to answer these “outrageous” prayers and I look forward to the day when such answers are commonplace.

32. free car insurance quotes Newark NJ

May 20, 2018 at 12:16 am

Caro Pietro,apprezzo l’afflato religioso del tuo intervento, ma non il suo apparente intento di escludere la liceita’ e la necessita’ per un cristiano di approfondire gli argomenti ed eventualmente discuterne. Come in ogni campo non e’ necessario che tutti abbiano gli stessi interessi e la stessa curiosita’ intellettuale: provvidenzialmente il mondo e’ vario, quindi chi non e’ interessato non si senta in colpa, ma neppure incolpi gli altri, perche’ la volonta’ di Dio bisogna ogni tanto ricercarla con fatica.

33. full coverage auto insurance Marrero LA

May 20, 2018 at 12:47 am

Hej jag undrar hur man skapar en länk. det jag menar är till ex. om jag skriver en hemsida på min blogg hur kan man göra att man bara trycker på det man har skrivit och sedan kommer fram ??jag är nybörjare och min allra första blogg heter ajlisen.blogg.setack och hej leverpastej =)

34. cheap car insurance Wausau WI

May 20, 2018 at 1:07 am

Salut Emmanuel. J'ai entamé une réponse en commentaires, mais elle s'est vite transformée en billet, publié chez moi : ça devenait trop long !Réponse courte, donc : personne n'a vraiment intérêt à demander l'abrogation. Réponse longue chez moi, donc…Merci d'avoir soulevé la question !

35. best auto insurance in Oxnard CA

May 20, 2018 at 5:05 am

Very informative and trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading

36. low income auto insurance Brookfield WI

May 20, 2018 at 7:21 am

oh Jenny, I get chills reading this! I'm so excited for you and Dan to finally get to meet sweet Garrett! I agree that we all have this picture of how things are going to/should go, but delivering a healthy baby boy is definitely all that matters. I can't wait to hear the whole story! Sending lots of good wishes and hugs your way!

37. Noémi, ez valami fantasztikus!!! Gyönyörűséges minden egyes részlete, de az a lila hab a tetején, ez is olyan öreghölgy kalapos. :-) Kivételesen van itthon egy csomó rebarbara, de az eperre várni kell. :-)

38. free car insurance quotes Somerset NJ

May 20, 2018 at 11:10 am

What a gorgeous mirror,I really like white~on~white colourways!The photo of you and Smilla is beautiful too ~ you look so cozy…and thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your comment was a lovely surprise. =]

39. cheapest car insurance Smarr GA

May 20, 2018 at 11:58 am

OK i am a conservative republician and i dont even believe in global warmin. Mother nature is doing 98% of global warming and we are doing the other 2% so all those freaks that say that we caused global warming are wrong, i believe that we should do things like recycle but dont go to crazy, and they say that were running out of oil, well we still have enough oil for the next 100,000 years.

40. affordable auto insurance Tulsa OK

May 20, 2018 at 3:11 pm

I think stats are relevant in most majors, and in life in general. If people see a pattern, they tend to extrapolate things from it that often aren’t real. Stats can help people understand how reliable various observations are.

41. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about Luz do sol funciona como antidepressivo natural | Vittalisa .

42. auto insurance quotes Corinth MS

May 20, 2018 at 6:30 pm

You might want to sprinkle in a few images or screencaps to help contextualize the thoughts – that might work better than trying to do some sort of summary, and perhaps break up the text a little.

43. free auto insurance quotes Las Vegas NV

May 20, 2018 at 6:32 pm

Dear, I proced as your system. I send verification request but not yet recieve any verification letter. I creat a mistake when I open account on MB I does not set there my division but postcal code is ok. Is my verification will come? or I will contact with head office of bangladesh post office.Thanks

44. affordable auto insurance Laredo TX

May 20, 2018 at 9:31 pm

Wow! You have no idea how happy I was to run across this fantastic website! I can relate to almost everything that is posted, being born in 1992. If you could post about Legends of the Hidden Temple that would be the most awesome thing ever! Or maybe if you had a video of it somehow? So many great things from the 90s to be remembered… great website!

45. affordable car insurance Miami Beach FL

May 21, 2018 at 3:47 pm

When the book is closed, can you hear the phone ringing? Closed and in your purse? Did you get some old creepy Egyptian pharao-calls from the past? I bet you did!

46. Das kommt eben dabei heraus, wenn irgend so ein pseudoelitäres Gremium das bestimmt statt es demokratisch wählen zu lassen. Hätte auch "Herdprämie" erwartet… oder "alternativlos" / "ergebnisoffen". ;-)

47. best auto insurance in Canon City CO

May 21, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Personnellement j’irais vers le Swid. C’est très précis, tu peux l’attacher a n’importe quel contenant jusqu’à 18 litres et il se range dans un tiroir sans problème. Le service chez addelice est egalement impeccable.Le sous vide suprême est très bien aussi, mais il est plus encombrant et le volume de cuisson est limité par la taille de la machine.N.