Watch Bindi Irwin Get Perfect Dancing with the Stars Score with Dirty Dancing Move Video

“Nobody puts Bindi in the corner.

“The teen star scored a perfect 40 – and a standing ovation – on the US version of Dancing with the Stars after re-creating Dirty Dancing’s famous “lift”.

“And all she had to do to get it was overcome a stinky lake, floating poo and a partner who’d never done the dance move.

“The 17-year-old TV presenter and conservationist – daughter of the late crocodile hunter Steve Irwin – has proven a hit with American viewers. In an earlier episode, she moved the studio audience to tears with a tribute to her father.

“On Monday night, viewers watched Irwin and her dance partner Derek Hough perform their routine in a lake – just as Patrick Swayze’s Johnny and Jennifer Grey’s Baby did in the 1987 hit film.”

Read more at SMH

1. direct auto insurance Clearfield UT

May 18, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Thanks for the resource! I am “challenged” when it comes to keeping up with the blogosphere and podcasts (hard to break out of my PubMed spelunking), but I love learning about the conversations that go on without me. My friend Andrea says I need a “media consultant.” I’ll definitely look him up.

2. car insurance in Des Moines IA

May 18, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Hello! I have been so far behind on reading your posts. They do brighten my day! I would love to join you for a meal sometime on a weekend or a week night! I can bring the libations! You just let me know! So proud of yous, hon!

3. full coverage car insurance Pearl MS

May 18, 2018 at 9:35 pm

I like it a lot Dats Rigght nigga… Fuck her ass and her pussy and her mouth!!!!!! Smach her FAce wit mah Dick to She too bad not to ..

4. cheap car insurance Oak Creek WI

May 18, 2018 at 10:28 pm

cand ai mai multe probleme de vedere cum poti sa rezolvi situatia , de ex. eu am hipermetropie si prezbitism … ochelarii mei au lentilele progresive …. nu stiu daca se gasesc lentile de contact cu mai multe functionalitati, si parca as avea o oarecare retinere … imi amintesc ca acum ceva ani in urma am incercat niste lentile simple si nu le-am putut pune in ochi daramite sa le mai si folosesc , parca aveam ceva in ochi , mi s-a parut deranjant …

5. auto owners insurance Fairburn GA

May 18, 2018 at 11:49 pm

ஐயா, நீங்க நம்மை ஆளும் அரசைப் பற்றிச் சொல்வது நூறு சதவிகிதம் சரிதான், ஆனால் அதை எதிர்த்து யாரும் குரல் கூட கொடுக்காத நிலையில், போராடி ஜெயித்து கருணாநிதி வைத்தியம் பார்க்கும் அதே அப்போலோவில் சாதாரண குடிமகனும் வைத்தியம் பார்த்துக் கொள்ளும் காலம் என்றைக்கு வரப் போகிறத001000ு? அதுவரை வெறுமனே வாழாதிருக்க வேண்டுமென்று சொல்கிறீர்களா? இன்றைக்கு பத்து பேர் படித்து நல்ல வேலைக்குப் போனால் கூட அந்த குடும்பங்கள் காப்பாற்றப் படுகின்றன அல்லவா? நீங்கள் சொல்லும் பொற்காலம் வரும் அன்று இந்த நடிகர்களையும் எந்த உதவியும் செய்ய வேண்டாமென்று நிறுத்தி விடலாம்.

6. cheap auto insurance Cherry Hill NJ

May 19, 2018 at 4:00 am

i’m sorry everyone. I’m trying to figure out how you leap from “artifacts”(spelled correctly for those who can’t spell) to spacecraft that are coming to earth. Is there some scientific basis for this conclusion? Is there some formula you used to figure this out? Or is it just more hyperactive imaginings? Help me out here. I want to take you seriously, but you make it very hard.

7. Getatchew!!!straordinario! la notizia è di quelle che fanno primavera!vista l’esperienza fiorentina, scaramanticamente, fingo distratto interesse, ma in realtà la salivazione si fa copiosa e la vicinanza geografica aumenta l’appetito!dico sottovoce…ci sono! sempre scaramanticamente, ben inteso!grazie… a presto!(probabilmente… a prima)

8. back to DSL expansion – is there any progress in providing DSL in the rural areas using loaded cable? this would be the answer to the much needed broadband expansion. some of us are sick and tired of dail up ISPs. believe it or not, some of us can't get a wireless IP or cell signal and have just a POTS number to survive on.

9. Milam, I didn't say you wanted more or less government. I was responding to the article that shows a steep increase in government employment, and your own words on cost of living, purchasing power, and taxes. Also, you should know government economists aren't better than private economists based on the data. However, I suspect they're better economists than the data reflect.

10. car insurance quotes Roseville CA

May 19, 2018 at 1:03 pm

CAPITALISM creates DRUG LORDS. LAWYERS. BANKERS. ELITE CRIMINALS. INEQUALITY. INSTABILITY. GREED. RUTHLESS COMMUNISM. NWO. NAZI. TERRORISM. LAZY PEOPLE. REBEL POLITICIAN. ANARCHY. worst is WAR etc.. ? ? ? ? ?? ? . . CAPITALISM was designed only for CORRUPT OPPORTUNISTIC MANIPULATIVE LAZY POLITICIAN. BANKERS. NARCOPOLITICIAN. JUDGES. CRIMINALS. DICTATORS. RULERS. KING. SULTANATE. EMPEROR etc… . HARD WORKING PEACE LOVING HAPPY HONEST SOCIETY were always the slave victim and poorly starve to death.

11. I ended up reverting back to Beta with USB, this was a very buggy release. I did however, like the ability to move the launcher and the two finger swipe, while a bit buggy, was fun.

12. cheapest car insurance Midland MI

May 19, 2018 at 4:56 pm

If you have the ATI card, you simply go to System -> Administration -> Software Sources and enable the repository for restricted software. Then go back into your drivers, and you should be able to select and update without a problem.. you can use the tutorial here -> Every Flavor Beans

13. look auto insurance Kent WA

May 19, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Thank you so much for writing this. As Jesus said if they are not against us they are with us – and I think this applies here. Its a black and white answer as to if abortion is wrong (and it most definitely is!) but how we fix our Culture of Death has many answers and we must work together to all promote a new Culture of Life! Keep up the good work. I loved your book (read it and cried and was inspired) and support you 100%. Praying with you and fighting (peacefully) for the protection of all life conception until natural death!

14. Alycia ~ Please stop by our Facebook page. You can leave a private message for us by using the the message button located just below the lower right hand side of the cover photo:

15. direct auto insurance Titusville FL

May 20, 2018 at 6:31 am

List motywacyjny to najgÅ‚upszy wymysÅ‚ laseczek z HR. Nie cierpiÄ™ pisać tych dyrdymałów. O ile może mieć on sens przy rekrutacjach na stanowiska menadżerskie – wiadomo kreatywność, bla bla bla.Niech mi jednak ktoÅ› powie jaki jest sens produkowania listu motywacyjnego dla pracowników fizycznych? Co ma siÄ™ tam znaleźć? Od dziecka lubiÅ‚am bawić siÄ™ w sklep? Nocami marzÄ™ o myciu podłóg? speÅ‚nieniem moich ambicji życiowych jest praca na taÅ›mie?Efekt jest taki, że 95% osób produkuje standardowe listy motywacyjne które sÄ… kompletnie bezwartoÅ›ciowe.

16. car insurance in Milpitas CA

May 20, 2018 at 9:07 am

Fantástico texto! Lembro-me bem desse jogo do qual a RTP transmitiu a 2a parte… Mas lembro-me melhor da 2a mão (infelizmente…), nesse dia chorei como uma criança, que era, a quem todas as injustiças do mundo caíram em cima.

17. I have no idea or re Enfapro Pampers. . . But I'm jealous. Great genial.Por way, I did fine Turkish water et al. The only thing that made me feel bad was (get this) the chocolate milkshake I got from Burger King all.Tienen a great time.

18. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

19. Kamila Molińska mówi:Dziekuję Aleksandra. Trafilaś na gorący moment;)Zostań i podziel się tym, o czym chcialabyś tutaj poczytać.Pozdrawiam i witam na pokladzie MBC;)

20. car insurance quotes Atwater CA

May 20, 2018 at 6:45 pm

É uma vergonha tanto tempo para deslindar isto. É como a Operação Puerto em Espanha: quando começaram a apanhar os tubarões das outras modalidades tudo foi cancelado. Até aí imolaram os desgraçados dos ciclistas.Foi pena terem destruído uma grande equipa e um grande projecto. Até me custa ser benfiquista!

21. us agency car insurance Ashland KY

May 20, 2018 at 7:12 pm

and also, she’s group B strep positive. Not totally sure, but I think that may make her time table even shorter – I’ve read it should be more more than 18h before delivery.

22. low income car insurance dmv Suffolk VA

May 20, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Memang lawak nih. kesian tak pasal2 malu besar dekat abah sendiri. semoga kita dapat berjumpa dengan lailatul qadar.VA:F [1.9.22_1171]please wait…VA:F [1.9.22_1171](from 0 votes)

23. car insurance quotes Morristown TN

May 20, 2018 at 9:05 pm

dit :You are so awesome! I don’t believe I have read through something like this before. So good to find somebody with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

24. cheapest auto insurance in Newton NJ

May 20, 2018 at 9:26 pm

also wenn Norwegen bei dir noch nicht auf der reiseliste stand, dann bist du wohl bzgl. den schönsten orten europas schlecht informiert! ;)schöne aufnahmen … obwohl man sich den zeitraffer hier und da wirklich hätte sparen können (wasserfall bspw.)

25. Ay mi estimada “veterana”!!!!!!!De demostrciones culinarias ya me hart’e y te aseguro que demasiado pronto cae el pez. Lo que puedo acceder a preparar es un desayuno y,para eso,nada mejor que tostaditas con jamon crudo y alguna fruta bien dulce . Pasar por el stand de licores puede ser otro pique. Sera mejor un 12años??? Por supuesto con cara de tonta, jajaja

26. http://www.privatkreditcom.info/

May 21, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Ristiriita: yleisesti kehoitetaan pysymään ko. foorumeilta pois, mutta silti siellä käydään. Rehellisesti sanottuna en ymmärtänyt tämän jutun funktiota. Mainos näille foorumeille? Minun mielestäni juttu oli aivan himmeätä tekstiä eri foorumeista, jotka tuntuvat vielä omituisemmilta nyt. En eroittanut kohtauksia enkä haluakaan. Kuvotus.T: Mosabacka

27. Was down in LA over the weekend for the out of hand UCLA v Cal game — what a finish! Went with the high school crew (Matty, Gregg, Andrew, etc..) and they all asked about you. Was wondering how you were holding up with the weather as it was 75 and sunny this weekend. Miss u out here. Give LuLu a smooch. Fabio Vincente