Watch Fentanyl: The Drug Deadlier Than Heroin VICE Documentary Video

Watch Fentanyl: The Drug Deadlier Than Heroin VICE Documentary Video

With the death of a Canadian police officer ruled as death by fentanyl overdose, some people are asking just what is fentanyl – and why is it so dangerous.

On Thursday, Toronto police announced the first time a law enforcement officer has overdosed on the drug. The officer’s death only serves to highlight Canada’s drug crisis.

“VICE presents an immersive and personal feature film about the fentanyl crisis in Canada told from the perspective of a community of drug users.

“This video has been edited from its original version due to privacy concerns surrounding one of its subjects.” – YT

1. The headband is adjustable and is comfortable to wear. The battery is at the back and so balances the light at the front, I find as comfortable as any head torch I have ever worn. It is a lot brighter than any other head torch I have ever owned and I did consider using it for night skiing this winter.

2. You are so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read anything like that before. So wonderful to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this topic. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

3. low income auto insurance dmv Folsom CA

May 18, 2018 at 8:06 pm

damn Hi-Five was the shit. They are like one of my favorite R&B groups..I remember when one of the members left the group and attended college at Jackson State when I was in High School…ole boy was getting some major ass at JSU…sorry I lost focus…anyways Toney will be missed…I played the “kissing game”, “unconditional love”, and “quality time” for a few girlfriends…damn I owe them for helping me step my game up…but seriously Tony rest in peace brother

4. us agency car insurance Sioux Falls SD

May 18, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Não, pelo que relata não vemos quaisquer motivos para se preocupar no que a uma gravidez diz respeito.Em relação às dores, isso terá que ser visto com o seu médico.

5. full coverage auto insurance Santa Fe NM

May 18, 2018 at 10:21 pm

Considerably, the actual publish is normally the finest about this deserving topic. I agree together with your results and in addition could excitedly anticipate your potential updates. Merely just stating thank you will not merely you should be sufficient, for that fantastic quality inside your writing. I’ll correct away seize your rss feed to stay up-to-date with any kind of updates. Genuine perform and in addition much achievement inside your enterprise dealings!

6. Chào Hà Linh. Cơ hội việc làm phụ thuộc rất nhiều vào khả năng và tay nghề của chính các em. Trường sẽ tạo điều kiện tốt nhất để các em có thể trang bị được cho mình những kỹ năng tốt nhất để sẵn sàng làm việc. Chủ yếu là cần tự tin và cố gắng hết sức mình, em nhé.

7. it is truly an amazing Christmas! I’m so excited to be playing… i can’t remember last time i had so many games that i all wanted to play :D For example i just peeked into Penumbra and it seems quite shockingly interestingly horror, and i caaaaaaaaant wait to get back to Patrician but i’ve been switching all my games that have multilanguage support to Germanso i will learn (used to be french in te past) … (right now i understand about 10% of comunication :P ) and it takes forever to redownload the german edition :D But so very excited!VN:F [1.9.20_1166](from 0 votes)

8. low income auto insurance Cordova TN

May 19, 2018 at 3:18 am

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

9. "Our Republic and its press will rise or fall together. An able, disinterested, public-spirited press, with trained intelligence to know the right and courage to do it, can preserve that public virtue without which popular government is a sham and a mockery. A cynical, mercenary, demagogic press will produce in time a people as base as itself." Joseph Pulitzer, May 1904 in The North American Review.From a former Newsweek reader and subscriber

10. cheap auto insurance quotes Bangor ME

May 19, 2018 at 4:46 am

The new Zune cute blue mittens free browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

11. auto owners insurance Jupiter FL

May 19, 2018 at 4:52 am

you need to check the quality of the soil it may be to acidic or too much nitrogen buy a soil testing kit from your local garden center and try again

12. cheap auto insurance Toledo OH

May 19, 2018 at 5:54 am

Angie…this dish looks so good with the pumpkins and cherries…I wish I am just next door to you :p I have never tasted bulgur before..I only know it is high in fiber and protein. Must hunt around for bulgur the next time I go to the grains shop :)

13. best car insurance in Wylie TX

May 19, 2018 at 7:45 am

Рабочие тетради предназначены для самостоятельной работы на уроке или дома.Научите ребёнка заниматься САМООБРАЗОВАНИЕМ, в жизни пригодится.

14. best auto insurance in Muskogee OK

May 19, 2018 at 11:45 am

hrm. the barnes deal seems to have hit a snag. there’d be enough room for him under the cap if they dealt somebody like reggie evans or marcus banks to somebody with capspace. i figure somebody backed out of that kind of cap-clearing trade at the last minute.

15. cheapest auto insurance Largo FL

May 19, 2018 at 12:24 pm

This to me is the BIGGEST waste in Cityville so far. It takes up WAY too much space for less than 500 coins a pop if you have it maxed out to over 100% bonus with the decorations. I can put about 15 businesses with decor that gives them over 60 to 75% bonus in the space this thing takes for the only 3 released so far.If you do the math at the LOW end… 15 times 750 per business…. The Zoo is a WASTE!Sorry but I like my game too much to waste this much space.Do the missions then store or sell is my opinion.

16. best auto insurance in Lawrence KS

May 19, 2018 at 7:39 pm

In video 1 on 2:40 min you go to Template > Root > constant Editor > and select category Plugin PowerMail config.But I don’t see this option after I have installed Powermail.

17. cheap non owners insurance Longwood FL

May 19, 2018 at 8:42 pm

Valuable information and excellent design you have got here! I would like to help thank you for spreading your thoughts as well as time into the items you post!! Thumbs upwards

18. The Oil companies are trying their best to stop free energy ideas from spreading to common people.We need to put an end to this corruption ,start generating your own electricity now.Visit LT-MAGNET-MOTORdotCOM and get the blueprints . Join the Revolution!!

19. kredite berechnen

May 19, 2018 at 11:14 pm

i also want to take a moment and convey my condolences..i am an avid fan of sonic and collect sonic and co.,…the “backbone” of sonic will always be the ones who keep sonic alive for us and bring us joy and happiness..i hope one day Mr.Green will have that joy and happiness back in his life as he gave us fans enjoyment through sonic.

20. auto insurance Amarillo TX

May 20, 2018 at 4:23 am

I plan to plant peas + broad beans too this weekend. They go i while the ground is still warm and get a good start then slow down over the winter. Come spring, we have peas + beans. I may start a second planting for spring in jiffy pots (indoors) just to extend the season.Does the intensive french planting technique you apply bear a resemblance to the Jeavons style method? Looking forward to pictures of the northern spring, I have to say.

21. best car insurance in Fountain Valley CA

May 20, 2018 at 12:17 pm

I am feeling so overwhelmed I’m not even linking up. The last couple of Decembers have been financially stressful nightmares. I’m praying this year will be better but in our business this weekend will hold all the cards. We have a lot of photo sessions set up, but if it rains, goodbye holidays. hopefully it’ll all work out. Hmm, I just whined more than you. sorry. it must be contageous. Best of luck to us both.bridgetstraub.com recently posted..

22. cheap auto insurance quotes Bangor ME

May 20, 2018 at 3:34 pm

铭盛卡行(QQ1228557129)所出售卡均为一级卡源,全新无任何交易记录,资料齐全,真实身份办理,亦可指定名字办理,诚信淘宝担保交易! 例如—可以给你淘宝店刷提高您的淘宝信用记录。 例如—你想接受汇款,但又不想让对方知道自己的真实姓名。 例如—您想给领导送礼办点事情,但是又不想让自己的隐私暴露!这时您就需要到我们提供办理的卡,我们的卡可以让您随意的a转帐–送礼。给客户保密了隐私的同时也去除了客户的后顾之忧。本团队以真实代开卡【QQ:1228557129】办理、分别提供7大银行卡;中国银行—工商银行—建设银行—农业银行—交通银行—招商银行—邮政银行[网上银行(口令卡,电子证书,U盾)长期供应,保证全新开户,保证开户资料齐全,保证带真实有效开户原件,承接指定名字开户我们的宗旨是:质量+速度+信誉!我们希望与 有长期需要的客户建立长期合作关系,彼此信任,共同赢利。如有需要请联系!非诚勿扰! 客户的满意是我们的心愿欢迎光顾公司宗旨: 公司执行国家金融方针和政策,在法律、法规规定的范围内开展业务, 自主经营、自负盈亏、自我约束、自担风险、切实为小企业、农民、农业及农村经济的发展服务。公司文化: 诚信—用心做事,诚信为人 规范—规范管理,依法治企 高效—真诚服务,高效便捷 和谐—同舟共济,创建和谐公司口号: 以实力、效率立足于市场 用服务、便捷来赢得口碑 崇尚职业道德,遵守法律法规  急您所急、思您所思温馨提示:在本卡行购买的卡可用于收藏使用!

23. cheapest car insurance in Perris CA

May 20, 2018 at 4:32 pm

Olá….trabalho em um escritorio de contabilidade com carteira assinada, mas pretendo começar a vender roupas em minha casa e pela internet(facebook)…a princípio vou comprar roupas em SP (braz, bom retiro)….penso em não sair do meu atual serviço por enquanto…posso obter uma maquina de cartão móvel?? há necessidade de fazer o MEI??…gostaria de saber quais procedimentos devo tomar pra começar com esse trabalho…No aguardo..

24. cheap auto insurance quotes Hamilton OH

May 20, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Have you heard about this new plugin from online marketing guru Daniel Tan known as SEO Pressor ? I have already been using it for the past couple weeks and I have already got 5 of my new sites on the very first page of google for highly competetive terms! I suggest you take a look here: SEOPressor