Watch Fentanyl: The Drug Deadlier Than Heroin VICE Documentary Video

Watch Fentanyl: The Drug Deadlier Than Heroin VICE Documentary Video

With the death of a Canadian police officer ruled as death by fentanyl overdose, some people are asking just what is fentanyl – and why is it so dangerous.

On Thursday, Toronto police announced the first time a law enforcement officer has overdosed on the drug. The officer’s death only serves to highlight Canada’s drug crisis.

“VICE presents an immersive and personal feature film about the fentanyl crisis in Canada told from the perspective of a community of drug users.

“This video has been edited from its original version due to privacy concerns surrounding one of its subjects.” – YT

1. affordable car insurance Potomac MD

May 15, 2018 at 12:07 pm

سلام.شرایط خاصی نداره. مال بنده هم نیست. سایت chiilick.com رو باز کنید و عضو بشید.برای عکاس شدن جای خیلی خوبیه.

2. auto insurance White Lake MI

May 15, 2018 at 4:41 pm

I know the British “subdued” the Sikhs because there’re Sikhs living All Over England and America. Great job subduing the Sikhs. I’m mightily impressed with how the The Royal Crown “subdued” the Sikhs.

3. best auto insurance in Acworth GA

May 15, 2018 at 5:28 pm

Raw Grocery List + More Vids Here: regenerateyourlife.org * MISS WEIGHT! LOSE-1-POUND-A-DAY.life-regenerator.com * RAW FOOD RECIPES on VIDEODISK! http * STORE STORE.life-regenerator.com * JUICERS http * BOOKS BOOKS.life-regenerator.com * WEIGHT LOSS HTTP * ENZYMES ENZYMES.life-regenerator.com * PROBIOTICS protocol * DONATIONS GIFT.life-regenerator.com * RAW HEALTH STARTER KIT http * RAW FOOD RECIPES by DVD! youtube.com * SHOP STORE.life-regenerator.com

4. And to be clear about my relation to Germans, I have very good friends in Germany, in Bayern and Schwaben.Heydrich didn’t do more for us, he just considered Czech as usefull slaves. Nothing more.OK, so tell me “the real true”, so I can enjoy good laugh as well.

5. Hi, first time posting on BD’s, but been reading it for a while now. Enjoyed 13d and 25a. Completed it in one sitting with the father in law. Annoyed with myself that I had to look up biretta, saw that in a clue a month or so ago and thought I’d made a mental note to remember it.

6. ya es dia 1 de marzo…ya parece ke ha pasado la "moda" del asesino knino, y el muy cabron sigue riendose de nosotros, y seguira haciendo de las suyas, hasta que un dia se canse de torturar cachorritos,y empiece con bebes… la policia ignora, espera que se nos olvide…pero yo por lo menos sigo intentando mantener la noticia despierta hasta ke se haga justicia…por favor, seguir luchando porque se siga buscando a este asesino!!!

7. low income auto insurance Macon GA

May 15, 2018 at 10:35 pm

I made your absolutely delicious pancakes after reading them in Glamour. Thank you for giving me something I can make for my children that was universally enjoyed by my 4 picky eaters and a break from the normal pancakes or waffles that I make.

8. Please stop these Google+ ads and post about Webmaster-relevant topics. Before Google+, I was always happy to read your interesting articles but nowadays its just every day the same boring Google+ ****. It's not interesting, and it's a damp squib. Stop the Web, use Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook and now Google+ Google+ Google+ Google+ .

9. Congratulations on possessing actually considered one of one of the vital sophisticated blogs Ive arrive across in a while! Its just amazing how a lot you’ll be capable of consider away from a thing mainly simply due to how visually gorgeous it is. You have place collectively an ideal blog site area –great graphics, films, layout. That is definitely a should-see website!

10. Bonjour,Je ne parviens pas à trouver local.ch dans le android market depuis mon HTC Tattoo (opérateur Swisscom, Suisse) ?J’ai tenté une recherche et j’ai parcouru les applications de la catégorie “référence” sans succès.Comment faire ?Par ailleurs, je ne trouve pas d’application permettant la lecture de code 2d et le lien ci-dessus “Lien direct Market” ne mène nul part.

11. Une bibliothèque immense, moderne et très lumineuse. S’assoir devant les grandes baies vitrées, au soleil et au chaud, dans un des nombreux fauteuils en osier, pour feuilleter un magazine ou lire est un vrai plaisir ! Seul point négatif : pas de connexion internet en wifi, il est donc obligatoire de se connecter depuis un PC de la bibliothèque…

12. que barbaridad y que irresponsables esperemos que haya justicia que horror lo que estarán pasando estas familias ahora lo siento mucho un gran abrazo para todas las familias

13. auto insurance rates Cabot AR

May 16, 2018 at 10:16 am

People are yours alright! . We at the least must get these folks stealing photos to get started on running a blog! They most likely just did a picture investigation and grabbed them. They search great however!

14. car insurance WA

May 16, 2018 at 10:31 am

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

15. i love this look chelle, so pretty!i take my own photos, using a mini tripod & self-timer, in my backyard. i wish i were more adventurous and would make more time in the day to do some more interesting shoots! xo julesinflats.blogspot.com

16. car insurance quotes Hermitage PA

May 16, 2018 at 11:52 am

1er set pour Fish, 6/4Je ne sait pas pour vous mais je trouve le niveau du top 5 globalement assez bas depuis l’apres Open d’Australie…

17. low income auto insurance Danville VA

May 16, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Marie,You look awesome, and I love your website. I am going to come by and bring you bars. I had been out of commission for 2 years from the fall, had surgery and now feeling more like myself. Hope you and Olivia are doing well. See you soon.Linda

18. After Germany was devastated and defeated after WW2 in a way that Iraq was not it still took many years of occupation and attacks by with harsh measures from the occupying forces to end the ‘insurgency’.By the way the ‘Mission Accomplished’ banner was displayed by the crew of the carrier, not organised by GWB.

19. Seu trabalho está ótimo!!! É de uma pessoa assim que estou precisando!!! hehe, se você poder me ajudar agradeceria muuiitoo.É que eu simplesmente ganhei um controlador A-800 PRO – Roland e não sei como utilizar ele pra tocar ao vivo!Detalhe: ele veio com o SONAR que eu já instalei e tbm não sei mexer. É grego pra mim!Grato desde já.

20. Kid out of wedlock is a bastard? I dont believe in marriage or God, therefore even if I DO get married it wont be in a church and the ONLY reason I would get married is for the insurance/money…a peice of paper doesnt tell me how much I love my guy!

21. auto owners insurance Greenwood IN

May 16, 2018 at 7:58 pm

Um político eleito democraticamente, como José Sócrates, pode ser um profissional da mentira. Se fosse uma ditadura seria mais fácil para ele, mas a democracia não o impede automaticamente de acumular sucessos, pois as pessoas que o podem travar fazem aquilo que ele muitas vezes não faz: respeitar as regras democráticas.

22. car insurance Prairie Home MO

May 16, 2018 at 9:32 pm

tambien le pone programas en ingles, asi que no veo porque el niño valla a aprender mal la pronunciacion, aparte tendriamos que escuchar como habla, para poder criticar

23. car insurance Sulphur Springs TX

May 16, 2018 at 11:41 pm

Alors, les correcteurs, qui est donc ce Pascal que vous avez mentionné dans votre billet ? C’est le fils de Martine ? Ou d’Olihoud ?

24. car insurance NC

May 17, 2018 at 2:24 am

Hallo Ellen,ich bin nicht vom Fach, aber immer auf der Suche nach guten Tipps, die ich als Laie umsetzen kann. Eure Artikel sind eine Fundgrube – anregend, hilfreich, verständlich geschrieben und nützlich bebildert und überdies eine Augenweide!Vielen Dank!Schöne GrüßeM + M

25. Thanks, Suzanne. I’m having a lot of fun these days. But, so much yet to do, and time seems to be the enemy. I’m working on that, too. Good luck with finding your groove.

26. car insurance quotes Granada Hills CA

May 17, 2018 at 3:40 am

November 28, 2010 at 10:34 pmI just couldnt leave your web site before saying that I actually enjoyed the quality tips you offer for your visitors’ Will be back regularly to check up on new stuff you post!

27. Ce ne sont pas les enfants bien évidemment qui sont dangereux, mais certains milieux « familiaux », les carences éducatives, les enfants abandonnés devant la télé, les adultes irresponsables…voilà qui peut rendre le petit d’homme enragé et dangereux.Une solution : plafonner le montant des allocations familiales pour éviter qu’elles ne deviennent un appel à faire des enfants sans les élever

28. Really this burfi recipes are not only mouth watering but also yummy.Online shopping has really provided me easiest way to surprise my sister by sending even if I am in USA.

29. auto insurance Russellville AR

May 17, 2018 at 12:24 pm

ho detto cosa faccio, ti ho detto da dove vengo, ribadisco che non sono nel campo dell'energia ne ho alcun contatto con gruppi di lavoro che trattano l'argomento. A cosa servirebbe sapere il mio nome?

30. car insurance quotes Summerville SC

May 17, 2018 at 12:37 pm

That appears to have resulted from truly serious misalignment, not from an inability to withstand the pressure of +P. Apparently a failure in the linkage. I'm not sure a Redhawk would have survived in that situation.Art

31. payless auto insurance Augusta ME

May 17, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I got what we intend, thankfulness regarding swing sense in the lead. Woh I will ensue happy to consider this first-rate website through seek out engines. Thankfulness Pertaining to Share Set in the lead Plugins » Somnangblogs.

32. 2012 “The Fans go wild!” Bangalore, October 23, 2012: Iconic American hard rock band Guns N’ Roses and MOOZ Entertainment have confirmed the band’s first ever India appearance with three dates in

33. auto insurance rates Salisbury MD

May 17, 2018 at 3:49 pm

o ´´gênio“ que fez essa marketaiada não deve ter pensado que era pra fazer o jogo vender.Parte nojenta de Earthbound:No show do Runaway Five em Twoson, tem um garoto que fala que peidou.

34. look auto insurance Independence MO

May 17, 2018 at 5:56 pm

I just let happened above your article and then admire him so much. this guidance have to I mean amigos at once by twitter teach. This is surprisingly true, however. I like this a great deal of. Thank you very much.

35. us agency car insurance Bonney Lake WA

May 17, 2018 at 8:27 pm

By Achmad Fathony, 11 April 2012 at 9:06 ammas, itu lho ada yang melompat. Surat Ibrahim harusnya di urutan 14 yang kosong itu. eh, kok malah nyelip di 74? bikin bingun aje…. Reply

36. free auto insurance quotes AR

May 17, 2018 at 8:59 pm

dit :it’s here, we are running it on our platform, its working great, it really miss import of ICal feeds from external site calendar, would you do a port to 1.8 please ?

37. cheapest auto insurance CA

May 17, 2018 at 10:05 pm

Thanks Gordon, yes, it is a nice place for a pint LOL. So I did leave out Yashima, but I am working on something hopefully from there and will keep you posted on that. The Futokoromono in fact follows the Japan trip post. Yes, those menuki were rather tasty, and so was the Kozuka.We should all be so lucky.Rich

38. auto insurance rates Burlington NC

May 18, 2018 at 1:43 am

Interesting response TA. I’ve only recently read about former D.A. Ray Gricar and I’ll admit that his “disappearance” is sketchy. We can only hope that the families involved receive justice. Thanks for commenting.I just realized that his bail was “unsecured.” It basially means he walked free and paid nothing.

39. cheap non owners insurance Hickory NC

May 18, 2018 at 2:44 am

va i helvete, till alla er som tycker det här är lÃ¥gt osv… Man sparkar för fan inte ner Niklas för dÃ¥ fÃ¥r man fan igen pÃ¥ ett eller annat sätt. detta är fan milt. han fÃ¥r tÃ¥la lite hets pÃ¥ facebook, det är väl fan inget han börjar att lipa över eller…?

40. cheapest auto insurance Watertown NY

May 18, 2018 at 3:59 am

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

41. full coverage car insurance York PA

May 18, 2018 at 5:26 am

Panie Jerzy, bardzo podobał mi się występ jako wisielec na youtube.Klasyka.Hm… ponoć jestem ochrzczony…Jednak nie mam na to żadnego dowodu.Wszyscy pomarli.

42. pa onda žena na kasi na FESBu je korektno brza, iden tamo cesto i nikad nisan primjetia da oteže. najveci problem cekanju je to sta u medjuvremenu uleti 10 majmuna koji nadju davno izgubljenog prijatelja u redu i uvale se bez pardona. Ä‘ubrad! hrana je inače dobra ako su u pitanju piletina, riblji stapici ili polpete, ali in je govedina i svinjetina 0 pa to nemojte uzimat. restani krumpir je najbolji koji san ja igdi jea. ali inače je najpristojnije/najprijaznije osoblje, tako da in svaka cast na tome, a i jedina je menza di mozes nac vlastiti stol za razliku od ostalih…

43. auto acceptance insurance Marlton NJ

May 18, 2018 at 8:51 am

Just the other day, I was in the bathroom and asked my daughter to give me a little privacy.She kindly left, and as she was closing the door she said, “Yes, mommy. I’ll let you have your pirate’s feet.”I know that’s not adding any depth to the conversation here, but since it was about pirates (and it’s Friday), I thought I would add. spaghettipie’s last blog post..

44. free car insurance quotes Sebastian FL

May 18, 2018 at 9:41 am

Thanks so much regarding giving everyone an update on this subject matter on your web page. Please understand that if a new post appears or in the event any variations occur to the current submission, I would be considering reading more and knowing how to make good usage of those methods you discuss. Thanks for your time and consideration of other people by making this site available.

45. It will take me a while to wash this stuff out of my mind. I enjoy looking at true crime cases. I use them as fodder for my fiction. Usually, I’m looking for a way into my villain’s mind. Ed Gein repels me. It would be a real challenge to write someone with such deep mental illness. Because, as you so eloquently put it…ick!!

46. Moose (102),Good catch, they probably used a wide angle to subtly make the foyer look very spacious, but turned the door, which in photo 1 outside is clearly a rectangle, into a giant square.

47. cheap sr22 insurance Dublin CA

May 18, 2018 at 3:52 pm

You know, I’m actually less offended by stupid references from hacks that write about fashion (because writing about fashion is about one step away from standing on the sidewalk in Hollywood with a camera and telephoto lens) than I am from doctors that demean people. I’ve already left a comment for that fuckwad, Allen Frances. Scumbag that he is.Of all the parents crying themselves to sleep, bankrupting themselves for therapy sessions, and trudging through life as the living dead, I’m sure they were just overjoyed to get their kid on the “A List” with that uber-cool diagnosis.

48. low income auto insurance Surprise AZ

May 18, 2018 at 4:30 pm

walaalayaal waxaa soo baxday fursad looga budbi karo 2sano oo ay sharuuda uga dhigeen waxaan sidaa yeela qoys laga qaaday Uganda oo diidmo horey loo siiyay kadib markii ay sheegtee in waqtigii ay jaceylka bilaabeen in ayba wada jiifsan jireen oo ay is qabeen laakin guurka officialka uu dhacay taariikhda ay sheegteen,nasiib wacan ayaan idiin rajeynayaa ilaahey ha u kaso reeraha kala maqan in ay dib u midoobaanU codee: 0  0

49. I love that skirt! And I have so much brogue envy for people who find the perfect pairs – mine are all just wrong somehow :C I guess it’s me and not the shoes that’s the problem.

50. 12.55 – 12.21 here.Please find me something that exactly replicates the ad. I’m not saying it hasn’t been done, but nobody has put any links up that suggest it’s a copy. If you find one, then I will put my hands up, but so far the links have been varied enough that I don’t deem them to be plagiarism.