Watch PewDiePie on Logan Paul’s Disrespectful Japan Suicide Forest Video

Watch PewDiePie on Logan Paul’s Disrespectful Japan Suicide Forest Video

I know my friend Dave posted Boogie2988’s roast of Logan Paul, but I want to share PewDiePie’s video as well just to get it through to everyone how disgusting what Logan Paul did is.

“YouTube is being called on to ban one of its high profile users after he uploaded a video of an apparent suicide victim.

“US YouTube star Logan Paul is facing calls from angry parents and celebrities to be banned from the platform after posting a video featuring the body of an apparent suicide victim.

“The clip uploaded by Paul, which had millions of views on YouTube before it was taken down, showed the vlogger and his friends discovering a dead body in Japan’s Aokigahara Forest – which is known to be a frequent site of suicides.”

Read more at SBS

1. auto acceptance insurance Lilburn GA

May 18, 2018 at 10:15 pm

Wacalaykum Assalaam Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh,Walaal Ubax, aad iyo aad ayaa u-mahadsan tahay. Waa ku faraxnaa markaan maqalno inaad ka-faa’iidaysanaysiin Xawaash. Kackac liiska wuu ku-jiraa hadduu Ilaahey yiraahdo waan samayn doonnaa. Adigana khayr aan dhamaan ayaan Ilaahay kaaga baryaynaa.

2. cheapest auto insurance Gresham OR

May 18, 2018 at 10:32 pm

We are saying "give me a person with the qualities…that deserves a seat in Parliament". I think age is not and should not be the issue here. Right now, Ms Tin is unproven, beyond her work as a volunteer. The problem is that Ms Tin is not distinguished enough to make her age a non-issue. Not all twenty-somethings are unproven. I hope it doesn't stop young people with the right qualities from participating in the nation's politics, Opposition or PAP.

3. cheap auto insurance quotes Wayne NJ

May 18, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Rest assured the gov't won't allow people to get more. They'll set a pop limit per customer.Cut you off after two glasses of Pepsi. Pop Prohibition."A noble experiment"Keliata

4. low income auto insurance dmv Merrick NY

May 19, 2018 at 12:02 am

Thanks. Just to clarify, the back of the dirty pick-up bit was only for the final run to the waterfall. The long ride to Umphang was in the front of my father-in-law’s comparatively clean truck.

5. cheap sr22 insurance Portland OR

May 19, 2018 at 12:52 am

Ben moi je t’imaginais blonde filasse style Cameron Diaz je suis DE-CUE !!! Non mais en vrai (même si je te voyais blonde pas filasse) c’est la meilleure web série sur les JO qu’il yait. Voilà.(et fuck les trolls)

6. How To Party With New People Without AlcoholHow can you meet new people without being tempted into drinking alcohol or being tempted in anyway.

7. direct auto insurance Schaumburg IL

May 19, 2018 at 3:25 am

Any coincidence that they are all from RJC? He thinks just because he has good grades means he’s an elite? What a snob. I’ll tell you who have the right to be called elites.Oei Hong Leong. Sim Wong Hoo. These people didn’t even go to university. However, they have enough millions to buy a few RJCs. Now, that’s elite.

8. El domingo será el partido de vuelta, se verá seguro un buen encuentro. Se disputará en el Coromoto a las 12:00 si no me engañaron cuando me dijeron la fecha y hora. No obstante, pienso asistir, y presenciar este llamativo encuentro.

9. Must be weird to breathe underwater. Who knows maybe some great scuba vacation site will read this and invite you to indulge your new passion in nature! Love the old posts, btw.

10. low income auto insurance Cranford NJ

May 19, 2018 at 5:47 am

This sounds positively fascinating! I really enjoyed reading your process as well. Choosing random words from the dictionary is something I’d never considered before, but it sounds like a wonderful idea! Good luck – I can’t wait to read more about it

11. cheap non owners insurance Ringgold GA

May 19, 2018 at 8:29 am

I am thrilled to live in a time when such amazing trips are possible. I have seen such wonders in my own brief travels, that I hug myself with delight and smile for hours on end, just reliving the best moments.Why ask “Why travel?” The hard question to answer is “Why on earth not?”

12. Ei uite de asta nu am eu cont de facebook,cu poza reala,si sa dezvolt ,am stiut ca intr-o zi se va ajunge la asta!Oricum a fost bine o perioada si cu like-urile de pe facebook acum insa incepe sa se strice treaba,in curand se va plati si pentru a utiliza facebook,o sauma modica dar se va plati!

13. cheap auto insurance quotes Joplin MO

May 19, 2018 at 9:36 am

You can take exceptionally classy credit for publishing about this.Theres a heap of important info on the web.Youve got lots of that info here on your website.Im impressed I try to keep a couple blogs fairly up-to-date,but it can be difficult every now and then.You have done a posh job with this one.How do you do it?

14. cheap sr22 insurance Lilburn GA

May 19, 2018 at 10:27 am

196Rémy dit :c213Super programme, vraiment génial!Cependant j’aurais deux petites suggestions à proposer: – Possibilité de classer un film dans plusieurs genres différents. – Possibilité d’effectuer une recherche de film dans une catégorie définie. Par exemple chercher un film dans les films « non vus » en fonction de son genre.Mis à part ça, je suis tout de même ravi des possibilités de ce soft.Encore merci et grand bravo au(x) dévellopeur(s)19d2

15. car insurance in Jacksonville AR

May 19, 2018 at 10:37 am

Hi Susan! Just in time for the last linky for this series. Enjoyed following the whole series so thanks for hosting this.(P.S. I did seem to be able to view the add link tool, but I’ll check back later)Serenely recently posted..

16. auto insurance rates Victoria TX

May 19, 2018 at 2:42 pm

Blogging my travels honed my writing and lured friends, spawned short stories which won me a place on a mentoring scheme at Exeter uni; the mentor returned to the travels and encouraged me to focus differently, edit the book, edit it again, and it is now looking for a publisher. A tortuous process, but an exciting learning curve.

17. I apologize if these points were already made. I did not take the time to read all the comments.I object to the implied premise that anyone is entitled to the availability of a particular kind of relationship. While it may be sad to hear stories of viable parents not finding mates, the planet is not underpopulated. This is not a problem which needs to be solved at this time.I also object that no mention was made of the possibility of women having multiple husbands.

18. cheapest auto insurance Summerville SC

May 19, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Liked the post so I have been searching for other options but this looks to be the best price around. The recomendation is to use protected cells rather than the one you have linked and to buy two to avoid over discharge.

19. auto insurance Peoria AZ

May 19, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Josh, I really appreciate your comment, and thank you for taking the time to look through your applicant pool. You bring to light a deeper issue about women not applying for the “maker” positions. But I have to wonder if your About page might be intimidating, and make prospective employees feel like it isn’t a female-friendly environment.

20. cheap sr22 insurance Malden MA

May 19, 2018 at 5:50 pm

bigbird, i went back to igmr for the muriel boatlift-what a trip.As a dmg there was a guaranteed choice of branch.the infy was heavily rif’d in the 70’s. I knew a man that escaped to the MP’s and made Col- if he’d stayed sf/inf he would’ve been meat.I lost my mil ball photos from rotc.Those would be pleasant memories. I like that i’m smiling on this rotc photo which was unstaged- this shows i wasn’t always a grumpy fuck. jim

21. cheap sr22 insurance Bolingbrook IL

May 20, 2018 at 12:42 am

Hi Guy,I really enjoyed this blog. The song is so important to integrating the techniques that we work so hard on. And on the flip side, for singers that are more interested in song and performance, technique and exercises will go a long way!

22. Pretty interesting! Pink instead of Red Velvet. The Pink Velvet Molten Chocolate Cake looks pretty and I love the lacy crepe-'doily,' how clever! You are winner for this.Am I invited over for tea, soon? :-)MG

23. cheap auto insurance quotes Utica NY

May 20, 2018 at 9:25 am

When a hill is cut by machinery, it often exposes layers of past history. That is what this blog will do for the rest of us. It will show layer upon layer of ideal fashion sense from previous generations. Thank, Ari, for coming up with this concept for your blog. I'll be sure to follow your findings.

24. auto insurance quotes Belleville MI

May 20, 2018 at 9:39 am

you guys have the best places to eat. do you ever do sushi? do you have good sushi joints? i love farmers markets, but sadly we lack those too.

25. low income car insurance dmv Oshkosh WI

May 20, 2018 at 12:27 pm

சிங்களவனோடு இந்த மக்கள் புரட்சி எல்லாம் செல்லுபடியாகாது. அவனுக்கு நாம் மனிதர்களே இல்லை. ஆயத பலம் மட்டுமே நம் மானம் காத்தது. கடந்த கால சரித்திரத்தை மறந்து இந்த கட்டுரை எழுதப்பட்டிருக்கின்றது. எத்தனை கொலை, மானபங்கம், சித்திரவதை, கைது, ஏளனம், உடைமை அபகரிப்பு, நிராகரிப்பு…மறக்க முடியுமா?

26. cheap auto insurance quotes Casper WY

May 20, 2018 at 12:54 pm

By February 13, 2013 – 7:19 pmWanted to drop a remark and let you know your Feed isnt working today. I tried including it to my Google reader account but got nothing.

27. low income auto insurance dmv Santee CA

May 20, 2018 at 1:30 pm

I’m extremely inspired together with your writing skills as neatly as with the format on your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one today..

28. low income car insurance Nashville TN

May 20, 2018 at 3:08 pm

ilahi dinleilahiler dinle ilahilersohbetchat sohbet odalarıislami chatdini sohbetislami sohbetilahi ilahi dinleislami sohbetislami chat dini sohbetislami chatdini sohbetislami sohbetilahi dinleilahi indirilahiler dinle

29. cheap auto insurance quotes Chico CA

May 20, 2018 at 3:35 pm

, "DON'T poke me in the EYE!" At first I thought she had dementia or something because she always called me into her office to gossip about other people. I finally wrote a report on her and turned it into the supervisor. She acted like the passive aggressive, but I think she must've had Alzheimer's or something. I think she finally was let go. —–

30. anything bad about them, Apple really has a winner here, it would take a lot of convincing to ever switch me back over to windows based mp3 systems.Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you?  | Â

31. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.

32. full coverage car insurance Cabot AR

May 21, 2018 at 3:12 pm

about feeling the same after so long. it’s strange feeling you’ve come so far, but really haven’t changed a bit.my three words would be… simple, striking, clean hope your birthday was the best flag day ever

33. kredite online berechnen

May 21, 2018 at 4:04 pm

"German firms do internalize a lot of their employee training through formal apprenticeship programs."In my experience at a big German firm, they spend enormous resources in training apprentices, well aware that most of them will end up working for other firms. Why do it, then? "Nachwuchs": ensuring the growth of a new generation of workers. Try running that philosophy by US-style management.Cennbeorc

34. affordable auto insurance Los Banos CA

May 21, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..