Watch Pfizer’s $14 Billion Medivation Deal Boosts Cancer Drug Roster Business News Video

“Pfizer Inc (PFE.N), beating out numerous other bidders, said it agreed to buy U.S. cancer drug company Medivation Inc (MDVN.O) for $14 billion in cash, adding its blockbuster prostate cancer drug Xtandi to the company’s growing oncology roster.

“Medivation shares jumped nearly 20 percent to close at $80.42, just shy of the offer price of $81.50 per share. Shares of Pfizer, the largest U.S. drugmaker, were down 0.4 percent at $34.84.

“The offer is a 55-percent premium to Sanofi SA’s (SASY.PA) initial bid to buy Medivation for $52.50 per share in April, which pushed the San Francisco-based company to put itself up for sale.

“It represents a 118-percent increase since Reuters reported on March 30 that Medivation had hired JP Morgan to handle interest from companies in a potential acquisition.”

Read more at Reuters

1. Maverick

March 11, 2018 at 10:55 pm

Four score and seven minutes ago, I read a sweet areitlc. Lol thanks

2. cheapest car insurance Costa Mesa CA

March 20, 2018 at 12:58 pm

What am I afraid of? I’m afraid of being myself. I’ve been grappling with a sense of loss of identity. (read…midlife crisis!). I’ve been shoved off that cliff and I know I can fly… fly high and far. Yet I can’t keep my wings from furiously flapping so afraid of crashing to the ground. Thank you for reminding me that maybe I need to be more willing to trust. Trust that I can just simply be me to fly

3. car insurance quotes Irmo SC

March 20, 2018 at 4:38 pm

This is by far, the most unusable version I've experienced. Randomly a chrome tab will no longer accept clicks or scrolls, then within 2 seconds the entire browser, inclusive of all tabs no longer responds to user input of any kind. I have to kill the process and re-open.Anyone else encountering this?

4. low income car insurance Portage IN

April 4, 2018 at 12:28 am

You should check out TheYoungHunt channel as this teen is sharing stuff he knows about hunting,fishing, woodworking and other stuff. At least it's useful and he's working to connect with teens.

5. list of auto insurances in Muncie IN

April 4, 2018 at 1:35 am

quotidiennement, les règlements de comptes parmi les dirigeants et la tambouille indigeste des « magouilles » (dixit Mélenchon) pour les législatives, le PS est devenu un handicape pour François Hollande. Sans langue de bois,

6. cheapest car insurance in Lady Lake FL

April 4, 2018 at 4:26 am

LOVED The Vid…Thank You For Posting.A Few Suggestions;Many, including myself, watch for the vicarious ability to enjoy an outing when we are otherwise unable to get away.1) Include more campsite activity.2) A windscreen will improve effectiveness of your propane stove.3) Shove a couple sticks in the ground next to the fire to hang shoes above ground for more effective drying.4) Bring pack mules…that will allow you to carry more beer and maybe a couple of hookers…oops!, My Bad!

7. successo numerico indiscutibile. però ho avuto l’impressione che non avesse quello smalto solito del fiorello one man show, non ho visto la prima puntata, ma ammetto che questa che ho visto m’è sembrata un pò lenta e imprecisa, sia da un punto di vista autorale che da un punto di vista registico…

8. cheap sr22 insurance Vincennes IN

April 4, 2018 at 9:27 am

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

9. cheap car insurance Milledgeville GA

April 4, 2018 at 2:14 pm

J’adore me perdre dans Instagram, je suis un #, une photo, un nom.. Je regarde beaucoup les followers des gens ou a contrario, les comptes qu’ils suivent. Chronophage, mais délectable

10. full coverage car insurance Boston MA

April 4, 2018 at 3:17 pm

It still surprises me, just how some people are not aware about Kinovelax Diet Plan? (search on google), even though many people get good results because of it. Thanks to my mate who told me about Kinovelax Diet Plan, I’ve lost lots of weight by using it without starving myself.

11. FFFFFFfffaaaaAAAAAnnnnntttttaaAASsssstiqueeeEEEEEeee !!!!Magnifique victoire et surtout magnifique victoire collective !! Les objectifs sont plus qu’atteints !! Maintenant, je m’interroge sur leur capacité à se remobiliser pour la finale face aux espagnols (?) : auront-ils (toujours) la tête à leur exploit du jour ou sauront-ils répondre présent jusqu’au bout ??…En tout cas, je leur souhaite de gagner une ultime fois : ils le méritent !!!!Quel talent ! BRAVOOooOOOOooOooOOooo !!!!!!!!!!

12. auto insurance quotes Jamestown NY

April 4, 2018 at 6:53 pm

Comment…I am experiencing a problem with your rss feed . Don’t know why I am not able to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thanks…

13. fani comentou em 31 de janeiro de 2011 às 22:51. Só digo uma coisa: eu não compro este perfume. Quer coisa mais fétida que sangue e semem? Já basta eu sentir cheiro disto no trabalho imagina sair com esse cheiro?

14. us agency car insurance Newport News VA

April 4, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Hi! Quick question where? utes definitely off issue. Have a person any idea steps to make your internet site mobile pleasurable? My web site appears odd when looking at from my very own apple iphone4. My partner and i? meters buying concept or perhaps plugin that could be capable to take care with this concern. For anyone who has any recommendations, make sure you mention. Many thank you!

15. cheap car insurance Venice FL

April 4, 2018 at 9:39 pm

you have quite the way of mixing librarian cozy with fun and bright! its still warm here in sf, so i’m very anxious to start layering myself.p.s. you have been tagged, see my blog for rules..!

16. car insurance quotes Eureka CA

April 4, 2018 at 10:52 pm

Texas 14th congressional district which Dr. Paul represents… went to ROMNEY by a huge margin. Paul will prevail? Even his own district voted against him. Dang that one person one vote thing.

17. cheap auto insurance quotes Charleston SC

April 4, 2018 at 11:27 pm

dit :certainly like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality then again I will surely come back again.

18. une très jolie recette. j'aime bcp le matcha en salé et sucré. mais en blinis je n'avais encore jamais vu. Matcha/amande c'est une association qui a fait ses preuves. super

19. cheap auto insurance Scotts Valley CA

April 5, 2018 at 1:28 am

That’s rad dude, congrats! fuck what other people think. Oddly enough I was just watching an interview with The Black Keys defending their right to sell their music to beer companies and sit coms. .. Anyhow… It’s all about what (positive) freedoms this partnership offers you, and also how many zeros come after the first few numbers -T. p.s. loved that line in the movie too. hah.

20. free auto insurance quotes Chicago IL

April 5, 2018 at 3:57 am

Whats Free consume i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have establish It totally helpful and it has aided me out oodles. I’m hoping to give a contribution & abet poles apart users like its helped me. Nice job.

21. cheap car insurance quotes Danville VA

April 5, 2018 at 4:08 am

Taís Santos comentou em 9 de julho de 2012 às 12:25. AMEI o texto!!! O melhor de todos os tempos!!!Gosto muuuito desse site mas me sinto meio alienígena pois nunca usei batom Mac, não vi nem de longe um Louboutin (ajuda do google para escrever, rs!) e nunca fui à Nova York.Parabéns e Obrigada Jana por me fazer sentir “normal”Beijão

22. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about Самоучитель по самообороне .

23. car insurance Woodside NY

April 24, 2018 at 1:50 pm

August 7, 2009 – 1:22 am My favorite option is the choice to call in a few minutes. I get so tired of saying to clients…I am going to click the button, hang up and then you will get a call in 3 seconds. I am all about options!

24. list of auto insurances in Glastonbury CT

April 24, 2018 at 5:50 pm

salam kheyli mamnonam az sait khobetoon age mishe dar morede pakhshe mediya pleyer clasik ye narm afzar bezarin .bazham tashakkor mikonam az sait khobetoon

25. car insurance in Santa Rosa CA

April 24, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I want to see the home game of LA Lakers, so I need some money to support me to do that. At first, I will work for my father’s company where I can get good pay in the summer vacation. Also, I will find a part-time job in a cram school. Until to the end of the summer vacation, I will have enough money. Second, I will check some information about LA, such as transportation, weather, and accommodation. After I have enough information and money, I will book the plane ticket. Finally, I will go to LA in the next winter vacation and enjoy my trip!

26. payless auto insurance Tuscaloosa AL

April 24, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Hi there,I´m really sorry. I also lost my grandpa a couple of weeks ago. He was 90 and somehow the family reunited for his last days.Hope you can pass through these tough days with nothing but happy and good memories of her.Enjoy Barcelona!Happy holidays !

27. cheap auto insurance quotes Lyndhurst NJ

April 24, 2018 at 11:45 pm

*g* I really really love the idea (and why haven't I thought about it?) and here is my shamrock:H – Hotter Than Hell (book)U – Bayou Moon (book)G – The Iron King (book)S – Stormwalker (book)hope you have a wonderful day!greetings, Inainale87 at gmx dot at

28. Yes, what can be more beautiful and exciting to a mother based abroad than to see her darling child in a Christmas presentation on stage. It warms one’s heart and produces joy and happiness. Someday she will be on her own braving the challenges of life. But as she is still tender and little, you must enjoy the very best of your darling child. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.   0 likes

29. auto owners insurance Closter NJ

April 25, 2018 at 5:03 am

Píxeles como puños, sí señor Hatedpig, con tu permiso imprimiré esta entrada para introducirla en la memoria del proyecto final de gráfico que estoy haciendo (por supuesto acreditándote como legítimo autor), que me viene genial. Y ya de paso hago un poco de spam, jeje.

30. look auto insurance London KY

April 25, 2018 at 5:27 am

I might be the only person who really doesn’t care for Deconstructing Gods. Huge fan of “Fade to White” and “Say Red” (especially the end of “Say Red”, which may be the single best thing they perform live, in my opinion)

31. Assalamu alaikum sister, After reading this whole passage one thing which has come to my mind is how yr examples in yr article r show only one sided face of the affairs with respect to incidents happenings in the world…..

32. cheapest auto insurance in Fremont CA

April 25, 2018 at 9:05 am

Really interesting points you make Colin. I probably fit into the LOHAS box myself, but I find myself rolling my eyes a lot lately at the increasingly obvious marketing ploys these companies are coming up with.

33. list of auto insurances in Falls Church VA

April 25, 2018 at 11:47 am

‘m looking for some help tying some steelhead fly’s for the clearwater and salmon river’s of Idaho. I’d appreciate some help with pattern’s and tying techniques. Thank’s.

34. payless auto insurance Howell MI

April 25, 2018 at 12:23 pm

Thanks for the shout-out guys. I'm heading out to San Francisco on Friday. The Webmaster Central Forum has been an amazing five year ride for me, and I have to say that it probably taught me as much as I taught others.There really is no greater webmaster learning/support resource out there, and I'm proud to have been a part of it since the early days.I'm really looking forward to the summit, and to meeting a bunch of Googlers and the rest of my TC crowd. :-D

35. non owners auto insurance quotes Taylor MI

April 25, 2018 at 1:03 pm

¡Qué rica ensalada, madre mía! Se me ocurre que unas nueces picaditas le iría también genial. Ahora viene la pregunta del millón: ¿qué son los “sugar snaps”? No sé, puede que por aquí los vendan, pero no me suenan nada de nada.Un besito. ¡Feliz día!

36. auto insurance Bradenton FL

April 25, 2018 at 1:16 pm

worth mentioning scapular manipulation as it’s fairly easy and painless. And even I’ve managed to make it work! Advertisement Eco World Content From Across The Internet. Featured on EcoPressed On the

37. I had a cold, nervous problem, and personality disorder. They took x-rays and found that I had spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis, eburnation of s1 and disc space narrowing. Check your smr’s the VA misplaced mine for years.

38. Ved du hvad…at vide hvad man ikke ved, er dog en slags alvidenhed —-det lÃ¥nte jeg lige af Piet Hein tihi…det skal nok gÃ¥/det skal nok komme igen….Nyd dine piger og hav et rigtig godt nytÃ¥r

39. Love the suggestions! I’ve been wanting to do more with the graphic tee’s and dressing them up. I don’t have many that fit well, but I’m working on that. I love the fun plaid boots. I have a pair similar in shape, but mine are silver. They are hard to dress around, but I think with a graphic tee and blazer I might be able to make them work.

40. full coverage auto insurance Madison TN

April 25, 2018 at 6:51 pm

– Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

41. cheapest auto insurance in Fairfield CT

April 25, 2018 at 8:28 pm

I created a great Black History Month montage–but guess what? It's been deleted because I decided to put background music on it! Isn't that fantastic?Here's an idea, why not allow users to pay .99 if they want to use a song? I would be willing to do that.

42. They were really good! They were different than the spring rolls we got at the Thai restaurant back in Florence, but still really tasty. I haven’t met many spring rolls I just didn’t like, though. And yeah, eating out can be pricey but sometimes it’s worth it to get out of the house, hehe. Especially working from home, I just have to leave to stay sane sometimes!

43. cheap full coverage auto insurance OH

April 26, 2018 at 2:24 am

Kjempefin!PS hvordan g̴r det med utfordringen? Рplanlegger ̴ ha et liten oppsummering p̴ bloggen snart Рhyggelig om du hadde noen bilder jeg kunne bruke (og linke til deg selvsagt) :)