Watch Student Emma Gonzalez Call to Action: Florida Activists Take On Gun Laws News Video

“Three days after 17 people were fatally shot in her Florida high school, Emma Gonzalez stood before a Fort Lauderdale, FL gun control rally and called BS on lawmakers’ “thoughts and prayers.”

“She should have been at home grieving her classmates, she said, “but instead we are up here standing together because if all our government and president can do is send thoughts and prayers, then it’s time for victims to be the change that we need to see.”

“A 19-year-old gunman opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on Wednesday, killing 14 students and three staff members, and injuring 14 others.

“The suspect was arrested and charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder. In the wake of the third mass shooting to take place in a U.S. school in the first two months of 2018, Marjory Stoneman Douglas students such as Gonzalez are calling for stricter gun control measures to prevent other students from living through the same tragedy.”

Read more at Refinery

1. i don’t think Wiggy is very likely. but if something happens and the Rays don’t find an impact bat they were seeking, i could see him as a backup plan in the $3-4 million range. but i doubt he will even still be available at that point

2. Ja no parlar dels còmics americans on el protagonista ha mort 3 vegades els dolents 21 i els secundaris 43 vegades i encara apareix un no sé què que els ressussita. Horrible.

3. cheap non owners insurance Novato CA

May 19, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Thanks for the comments all — I really hope you try this. I’ve made it twice now and both times we gobbled it up.PS: Katie, you are too funny.And Ann, thanks so much for the buzz!

4. payless auto insurance Germantown TN

May 19, 2018 at 3:03 pm

franzele scrive:Esatto… Sono perfettamente d’accordo.Potevamo vincere, non abbiamo vinto, il pareggio era ad un passo, ma la palla è andata fuori. Ma siamo lì e siamo cresciuti in modo significativo specialmente in difesa, abbiamo trovato spirito e uomini (quasi tutti italiani e convincenti).Chi ha giocato e amato questo sport non può non essere soddisfatto per come abbiamo giocato ieri e ieri c’era in campo l’australia vera, quelli non sono stupidi e sanno che non siamo più quelli di qualche anno fa.

5. auto insurance Teaneck NJ

May 19, 2018 at 6:23 pm

Vrei sa vezi posturi TV romanesti (GspTv, DigiSport, Protv. Eurosport2, Antena1, SportKulb, Prima tv, Hbo romania, si multe altele ) HDTV Online. Vrei sa vezi meciurile zilei de fotbal din Liga 1, Premier League, Bundesliga, Seria A, Ligue 1, Primera Division etc…? Acum ai gasit solutia! ==> Digi-SportsTV.com

6. car insurance rates Fort Collins CO

May 19, 2018 at 8:54 pm

It’s D-Day! We have been set free! Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.” How beautiful is to know that when we were lost, blind, and dead within our sins, we were enlightened by the Truth and it has set us free. But for what? The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, and has anointed me to preach good tidings, to bind up the brokenhearted, and to proclaim liberty to the captive. It’s D-Day to proclaim the Truth and reclaim those the Bible speaks about when it says “I ask you not only for these but for the ones that will believe for the word of these” (Jn. 17:20)

7. payless auto insurance Columbus IN

May 19, 2018 at 9:20 pm

Pouria Parsa Hi:I have a business page on Facebook. I can search for it under the search tab, but my clients and myself cannot check into it? Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

8. low income auto insurance dmv Monroe LA

May 20, 2018 at 12:43 am

Dear Gothic Hjemmespunnet (and what do you keep in your punnet, one wonders?)What an interesting and heretofore unknown fact that you first pickle your linen. I am relieved that your smak has been simplified, but concerned that your life has been complicated. I wonder whether an answer might like in less utikking of the final textures? PP

9. low income auto insurance AZ

May 20, 2018 at 12:46 am

large and it also includes many options for every person who want to invest. The SHARES INVESTMENT INVERTIR EN ACCIONESis just a part of the entire market and it includes many factors that can govern the failure or the

10. auto insurance rates Aurora IL

May 20, 2018 at 1:10 am

Mark 说道:#include <iostream>using namespace std;int main(){    cout<<"Hello World!"<<endl;    return 0;}

11. car insurance quotes Antelope CA

May 20, 2018 at 1:16 am

Aaii Julia for pokker!! sikke en dum dag. Og hvor er jeg ked af at høre det med din mor. Jeg håber inderligt de kan hjælpe hurtigt og hun kommer hjem lige om strax og uden nogen følger! KNUS KNUS KNUS!!!

12. auto insurance rates Quarryville PA

May 20, 2018 at 2:11 am

I really do love the vans. I really want a pair of wingtip oxfords. I think they're lovely for girls… but I want to be absolutely sure they're perfect and not buy one and then later see the ones of my dreams in another store.

13. cheapest car insurance in Livonia MI

May 20, 2018 at 5:20 am

Nicoletta – I'm the same. I'm more likely to wear red lip gloss than red lipstick. Christina – It is pretty! It's a shame you don't have Kit Cosmetics where you are – are you not from Australia?

14. cheapest auto insurance Brunswick ME

May 20, 2018 at 6:42 am

Un buen sitio para saber de las existencia de una ONG, de su transparencia,d e su programa….es la Fundación Lealtad. Independientemente de que todas las ONG’s no están registradas allí, cada vez son más

15. David Pu’u December 10, 2012 – 1:50 pm Your life in the Sea and what you and your family do for us as an Ocean community is inspiring Pablo. Thank you is not enough. We will all just need to humbly try to walk in the bigger footsteps of those who led the way!

16. cheapest auto insurance in Ellenwood GA

May 20, 2018 at 9:17 am

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

17. A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he actually bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If potential, as you change into expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It is extremely useful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog publish!

18. car insurance rates Hendersonville NC

May 20, 2018 at 11:00 am

Thaís, infelizmente ainda não, mas quem sabe em breve…Por enquanto, uma opção é entrar em contato com nossas franquias, muitas vezes elas enviam os produtos. Você pode ver os contatos delas aqui: Beijos ;-)

19. Det är väl bara att bjuda på ett vänligt enkelt hej eller godmorgon när ni ses. Svarar han så svarar han o det är ju hans problem i så fall. På en arbetsplats hälsar man, allra minst. Det kallas social kompetens. Sjunk inte till hans nivå o bli inte osäker utan säg ditt hej o fortsätt sedan din dag!

20. auto insurance quotes East Lansing MI

May 20, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Intéressantes ces petites bébêtes, finalement on aura pas besoin d’attendre d’hypothétiques aliens ou l’épuisement des ressources naturelles, les bactéries feront le boulot. Sympa l’article – Merci

21. car insurance rates Yucaipa CA

May 20, 2018 at 5:53 pm

iti multumesc in mod special si cu ocazia asta doresc tot binele din lume pentru acest program deosebit cu respect ghita sunt incepator si as dori pe viitor numai progame de la tine sunt nu multumit si foarte multumit cu respect ghita

22. payless auto insurance Jupiter FL

May 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm

Ja, genau. Da fällt mir noch ein Kommentar ein, den ein Leser unter den WELT-Artikel schrieb:“Wieviel hat dieser Allgemeinplatz den deutschen Steuerzahler gekostet? …Vielleicht verkündet uns die WELT demnächst Forschungsergebnisse darüber, dass ein sehr niedriges Einkommen zu Armut führen kann?”

23. cheap auto insurance Providence UT

May 20, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Que tal pulpos, me alegra que disfruten del buen Hendrix después de toda la noticia que sigue conmocionando al mundo cibernetico, ojala que no salga o que cambien las iniciativas de la ley, porque eso nos afecta, sino no fuera mas Internet, porque el Internet fue creado para "compartir informacion".Díganle a Sergio del cumpleaños de Spinetta

24. Ladies’ Bath & Body Sets $3 each Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength $4.50 each -$1.50/1 Maalox Advanced Product, Any – Coupons.com or use $1/1 Maalox Advanced Product, any – 10-16-11 SS =$3 each -$3.50 each after coupon

25. aquí podemos salir a recorrer los distintos espacios destinados al ocio que Zaragoza ofrece. Hay que conocer las plazas de Santa Marta, San Pedro Nolasco y la de Sas, alrededor de las

26. affordable car insurance Lexington NC

May 21, 2018 at 3:00 pm

Ciociu ja też o Was często myślę i wspominam mój pobyt w Sączu Strasznie mi smutno, że masz teraz takie zamieszanie i musisz pracować na pełny zegar, a do tego jeszcze pogrzeb, wyrazy współczucia. Pozdrowionka dla Całej Ferajny