Watch Walking 10k Steps Every Day For A Month LIFE/CHANGE Health Video

Watch Walking 10k Steps Every Day For A Month LIFE/CHANGE Health Video

I’ve been watching these Life/Change videos all afternoon, and this is the one that I haven’t done and would like to do the most.

Moving more than you usually do is definitely beneficial, but 10,000 steps is a goal not many achieve without working at it, and it makes for a nice round number to shoot for.

I don’t suppose anyone out there wants to donate a Fitbit to help keep me motivated. ;)

I am a bit disappointed that none of them made the 10k every day, but… I really don’t feel like I should be judging anyone at this point.

1. Aslan

March 12, 2018 at 12:01 am

Reading this makes my deosnicis easier than taking candy from a baby.

2. Otrs iemesls ir vÄ“l nepatÄ«kamāks. Tas ir pasÅ«tÄ«jums.TieÅ¡i tā, tikai pasÅ«tÄ«jums visbiežāk tiek paÅ¡u uzÄ£enerÄ“ts projekta veidā, kurā skaisti tiek ierakstÄ«ti sagaidāmās ietekmes un citi bla bla bla.…..TieÅ¡i analogā laikā tika radÄ«ti vislielākie “dokmentālā” foto Å¡edevri – kā piemÄ“ram Stenlija Kubrika paviljonā tapuÅ¡ie Apollo misijas attÄ“li. 0  0

3. cheap auto insurance Santee CA

April 3, 2018 at 6:52 pm

EVEN THE ZONING SYSTEM HAS BEEN A TOTAL FAILURE AND DEVASTATION AS IT ALWAYS ACCORD POWER TO THE MAJORITY TRIBE ONLY,EVEN THOUGH TIME AND TIME AND AGAIN,THEY HAVE FAILED IN THEIR MANAGEMENT OF THE POWER,WHILE THE MINORITY TRIBE SITS AND WATCH.WE NEED A SYSTEM THAT WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE MINORITY TRIBE TO HAVE A CHANCE OF BEING PRESIDENT TOO.OTHERWISE WE WILL MAKE OUR OWN SMALL REPUBLIC.

4. cheap auto insurance Haddonfield NJ

April 3, 2018 at 10:14 pm

Hi DavidThanks for your helpful reply & I now have your plugin “plugin-options-starter-kit” & will take a look.One issue I have with the output from this tutorial is that in my theme options page I am not getting all the buttons or the visual & html tabs on the editors (the buttons I get I think are the quick tag buttons only eg there is no list/style/kitchen sink/text format etc buttons).Do you have any idea why I don’t get the full set of buttons & not the tabs either?

5. cheap auto insurance quotes Woodside NY

April 4, 2018 at 2:57 am

It seems to me that this web site doesnt download in a Motorola Droid. Are other folks getting the same problem? I like this blog and dont want to have to skip it whenever Im gone from my computer.

6. direct auto insurance Sanford NC

April 4, 2018 at 4:37 am

I am curious to find out what blog platform you’re using? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

7. car insurance quotes Murfreesboro TN

April 4, 2018 at 7:50 am

Such a lovely post! I can't wait to get started sending my letters. It's so nice to find the right items to make the other person so happy. I can tell you must be very happy with this small package! :)

8. cheapest auto insurance in Edgewood MD

April 4, 2018 at 9:40 am

The votes were close. It wasn't just Ron Paul delegates voting against the rules changes. I'm sure other fair minded Republicans, like Maine's governor voted against it also.And yes, there were definitely calls for a roll call vote. I don't know why you didn't hear them.Hey look! Somehow knew the results of the vote before the vote was even taken. Amazing.

9. car insurance rates Duluth MN

April 4, 2018 at 9:52 am

what to make first I have to admit I disappointed myself because I’ve already made the HBO lemon cakes, but I just couldn’t help myself. The lemon cakes in their book had two versions, one modern

10. cheap sr22 insurance Springfield MO

April 4, 2018 at 11:23 am

Kathy Cervenka – Kathi Cervenka- These are absolutely beautiful pictures. The photographer really captures the passion and love of this beautiful couple. I can hardly wait to see the wedding pictures.July 12, 2010 – 7:33 pm

11. affordable auto insurance Winter Garden FL

April 4, 2018 at 11:36 am

Kátia comentou em 19 de agosto de 2012 às 12:40. Sem ofensas.. eu até tentei, mas não consigo gostar das maquiagens que a Dani faz.. acho tosco.. assim como não consigo gostar dos textos da Jana Rosa. Podiam uma votação ‘fica ou não fica’ :-p porque ta parecendo que a maioria não ta gostando.E gostei da idéia de ter uma drag ensinando uns truques no lugar da Dani :-)

12. kfz versicherung

April 4, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Your "Muslim" Obama betrayed Iranians by stopping Twitter from updating the platform (Guardian.co.uk).It was playing a big role against this fascist regime.This regime will kill most of the protesters and it will build the "Islamic Nuclear Bomb".Then all of you Americans will realize how you lost your faithful local soldiers.George W. Bush, we miss you at this time.

13. Je n’ai jamais mangé de garbure… La honte du sud-ouest cherche pas, c’est moi… Ca a l’air bien bon, ma foi, c’est pas faute d’avoir envie d’y goûter!!

14. auto insurance Severn MD

April 4, 2018 at 6:14 pm

A Ignacy Łukasiewicz – jak siÄ™ doczytaÅ‚am w jego biografii byÅ‚ z pochodzenia Ormianinem. I jak tak siÄ™ zastanowić , to ci najwybitniejsi Polacy , czy to nauki, czy w innych dziedzinach np. muzycy, malarze i etc… mieli pochodzenie zgoÅ‚a niepolskie. Ludzie od zawsze byli „mieszaÅ„cami” ale z tak zwanych „czystych” Polaków , to ja tylko kojarzÄ™ Rydzyka i tÄ… partiÄ™ no jak tam jej nazwa, bo zapomniaÅ‚am. No to bÄ™dÄ™ myÅ›laÅ‚a ,bÄ™dÄ… kÅ‚opoty z zaÅ›niÄ™ciem. Dobranoc wszystkim i do jutra, chociaż w moim przypadku chyba do czwartku

15. you know, when you are not the one to put them in the underwear anymore, you probably never even think about it! You are raising amazingly sweet girls.Now go out and buy some undies!Katie recently posted..

16. auto owners insurance Charleston WV

April 4, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading..

17. cheapest car insurance in Downingtown PA

April 4, 2018 at 10:10 pm

: je dirai plutôt « Jésus revient » ! A l’église de se réveiller, chacun d’entre nous dans la prière et la repentance pour tout ce qui offense le Seigneur, remplissons nos églises, et ne cessons de parler de l’amour du Christ mais aussi qu’Il revient bientôt chercher son église.

18. low income car insurance dmv Belmont CA

April 5, 2018 at 2:34 am

Nope, won’t be tackling that book. Michael Pearl looks just TOOOOOOOO much like my dad, and that is just not a mental image I want to have in my head!!!

19. low income auto insurance Phenix City AL

April 5, 2018 at 3:46 am

El final de la crisis, las rebajas del corte inglés, ¿Belén Esteban?… el barco del arroz es lo que estoy viendo yo por aquí.La única que se ha acercado algo a mi disfraz ha sido Belena. Y respondiendo a los devotos de antes: Todos hemos sido dioses en entornos como el de este personaje.

20. on the other hand did you see Leigh Sales on TheirABC last night throwing trashy tabloid questions at Ken Livingstone’s former race adviser Lee Jasper, who fielded them easily. You had to despair at the feeling that there was a lot more that could have been revealed if she had been competent.

21. auto acceptance insurance Big Rapids MI

April 24, 2018 at 6:35 am

My heartfelt sympathy to you in your loss of such a fine man. Jay was one of the first attorneys I ever knew when I was a receptionist at Cheek, Taylor & Groover. He was one who helped me discover that my path was not limited, helping me know that I, too,

22. cheapest car insurance Medford OR

April 24, 2018 at 11:25 am

what paid blogging gig and who’s left their newspaper investigative reporter assignment for ProPublica. If you like seeing the people you talk to F2F, sign up for the 2009 annual conference in San

23. cheap sr22 insurance League City TX

April 24, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Never mind the fact that I’ve met Planning Directors who don’t know what blogs are, what twitter is or what UGC is, it gets worse than that.I’ve met Planning Directors who couldn’t plan their way out of a paper bag.

24. Er zullen vast grote (financiële) voordelen aanhangen maar ik vind het jammer, vond juist je eigen lay-out erg mooi en het ‘eigen’ is nu wat af..Have fun in Bali!

25. direct auto insurance Pflugerville TX

April 24, 2018 at 5:07 pm

dct4lifRush i just found out more than 95% of your audiance make less than $100,000 most of them on somekind of government assistance including social security while you make $200,000,000 wooooow talk about pimp and hoes. i wonder who are the hoes on this game hahahaha

26. cheap car insurance Clarksville TN

April 24, 2018 at 6:29 pm

Linda ~ Your stories always give me that wonderful escape we all enjoy. To lose ourselves in someone else’s exciting love affair as they overcome their problems to happiness. My writing story is similar to yours, except it was psychological pain, not physical, from which I wished to escape. For two years after my divorce, I read and read and read, wonderful love stories that made me laugh and made me cry. And gave me the relief I needed during my healing. I want to do the same for others. You’re an inspiration.

27. auto insurance Willoughby OH

April 24, 2018 at 8:29 pm

ah yes, miley. does feel a bit strange for the dad to be so accepting. he could at least pretend to give the guy a hard time, err on the side of caution for his daughter.VA:F [1.9.20_1166]

28. Gratulerer med nytt og FLOTT skap, Heidi! Syntes det er kjempeherlig med litt farger som frisker opp inni et hvitt skap – veldig fint!Ha en fin dag, klem Nina

29. Different etymology (as far as I could ).Which I am not sure is a bad thing – I don’t like the image of us PhD students as lemmings leaping over a cliff-edge – stepping-stone is a far more motivating way to look at things.

30. orang yang masih ber pikian itu salah nestle dari swiss,nokia dari finlandia,carrefour dari prancis apa salahnya mereka datang ke sini memang uang pembelian kita untuk perang memang mereka punya pemerintah amerika serikat atau israel.sekarang dunia ini ingin lebih damai dan saling memahami perbedaan kita harus lebih memikirkan diri kita sendiri apa sudah benar ? gitu aja kok repot.

31. auto acceptance insurance Canton GA

April 25, 2018 at 8:57 am

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

32. and buy some vinegar and baking soda. These simple earth friendly cleaning products are tops.The natural cleaners available to those of us who are concerned about an ethical environment didn't …to both humans and the earth. I can remember my mom being sick for days after using some powerful

33. cheapest car insurance Bayonne NJ

April 25, 2018 at 10:21 am

Karen, I interested in the weekend class course, it would be great if the one day course can be done online , so I can follow and make both as it is impossible for me to come to london that often.

34. affordable car insurance Valdosta GA

April 25, 2018 at 10:38 am

Rafael Manzano disse:Olá, boa noite, meu nome é Rafael, nunca fui a Europa. Vou sozinho no dia 23 de dezembro de 2011 para Londres, onde fico até dia 3 de janeiro de 2012 e a principio sairia de Londres para amsterdam e depois Paris. Ou é melhor Pris e depois amsterdam? de trem é a melhor locomoção?? mais barata?? na verdade estou indo sem noçao nenhuma, espero q esteja fazendo um roteiro legal…..aceito sugestões.obrigado pela atençãoattRafael

35. Saya telah menerima satu message dari ptptn dan berkata permohonan saya telah diluluskan. Tetapi saya tidak lagi guna wang itu dan juga tidak tahu wang itu sudah masuk ke dalam akaun saya tau tidak. Masalah adalah saya tidak mahu menyambungkan dan ingin membatalkan pinjaman ptptn. Mcam mana untuk membatalkan ptptn loan…Tolonglah saya…kecemasan ni dan memerlukan pertolonggan anda…Ribuan terima kasih.

36. I went years without headboards on any of my beds…until I finally made my own. It’s amazing how much they dress up a room. It just doesn’t look complete without one. I love this simple and inexpensive idea. The room looks amazing compared to where it started! I can’t believe you did so much in one day and on such a little budget!

37. auto acceptance insurance Glendora CA

April 25, 2018 at 5:50 pm

Hey all, when I told my friends that I was? planning to go make cash online, they teased me. But shortly I showed them my earnings. Go and Google “Phantom Cash System” to see simple methods to make money online.

38. car insurance quotes Buffalo NY

April 25, 2018 at 7:44 pm

2009/08/04 hmm.. mbah surip.. luar biasa,sekali gebrak pada kaget…setelah nggak ada lebih kaget lagi…ha..ha..ha..ha…ikut bela sungkawa meninggalnya sang seniman sejati mabh surip..bos komen balik di blogku ya tak tunggu trums.. .-= mengais dollar´s last blog .. =-.

39. cheap non owners insurance Rocky Mount NC

April 25, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Every time I read one of your posts, I think, “Maybe we should treat adults the same way.” We all have reasons for acting or reacting in certain ways. I’m going to try to remember that. Thanks.

40. hi again!i came back for another lookand found so many things ilove here.the soft colors, straw hat withribbon on bench in foyer.wainscotting on kitchen diningarea.so beautiful!!blessings,lea

41. cheap auto insurance quotes Eastpointe MI

April 26, 2018 at 1:43 am

oct12infotrad Pourquoi dites-vous que vous vous taisez? Je trouve votre commentaire très instructif. Surtout qu’il fait valoir l’importance de l’enseignement des sciences humaines.

42. cheap auto insurance quotes Coos Bay OR

April 26, 2018 at 7:38 am

Have you given any thought at all with converting your web page into French? I know a few of translaters right here that will would certainly help you do it for no cost if you wanna get in touch with me.

43. full coverage car insurance MS

April 26, 2018 at 9:38 am

Yeah, GF, we Americans should cut off those billions of dollars in aid to Lebanon we give every year. And enforce our patent laws against the Lebanese violaters.

44. list of car insurances in Las Cruces NM

April 26, 2018 at 11:58 am

non sono troppo esperto di Windows, ma prova Security Box… è in italiano, la versione gratuita è introvabile perchè la casa di produzione ha cessato di distribuirlo, ma c'è una vecchia versione in italiano, perfettamente funzionante, disponibile .

45. auto owners insurance Madison AL

April 26, 2018 at 3:18 pm

Nydelige bilder. Koselig med hund – jeg lÃ¥ner naboens… Dompappen har ikke kommet til fuglebrettet ennÃ¥, men det er jo snøfritt og ikke jul ennÃ¥!

46. no down payment car insurance in Pearl MS

April 26, 2018 at 4:15 pm

Luana Moura disse:Tenho lido teus textos frequentemente e tenho gostado muito, vc tem conseguido expressar de forma exuberante o que o nosso Inter tem o que precisa ter, sem nunca deixar a confiança e o sentimento de lado. Parabéns!

47. auto insurance quotes Sioux City IA

April 26, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Très joli vernis. J’aime bien le rose laiteux ^_^ En tout cas ne compte pas sur moi pour t’aider dans ton choix car je m’extasie devant tous les vernis !

48. look auto insurance Midlothian VA

April 26, 2018 at 6:12 pm

I dont imagine life without bananas. After all it is carbs that can be easily be burnt by good physical activities… i heard it has some control over hypertension.thanks

49. car insurance quotes Apopka FL

April 27, 2018 at 12:36 am

David,Thanks for the lovely comments.Also you have presented me with something to think about! Actually I have been contemplating having the Reflective Journal as a Posts Page so that I can insert pictures. However, so far I have got so far as having the option of making it a category of my posts page. I had settled on having it as a comments page and keeping to writing, many artists keep seperate sketchbooks and reflective journals but after your comment I will mull it over again.BWAlison