Swimming Cow Video | Taking a Dip in the Family Pool

Animals and Pets

Swimming Cow Video | Taking a Dip in the Family Pool

Here’s a cow who knows how to cool off on a hot day: Take a dip in the pool! While the other cows are all trying to squeeze into that one little shady spot at the corner of the pasture, Bessie has decided to take a cue from the human set and go for a swim instead.

The video doesn’t show just how the cow managed to get into the pool, but it’s rather interesting how the police got her out. It took several people and a ramp, but they rescued the animal without incident.

One thing’s for sure. That family must have had their work cut out for them cleaning out the pool after their “guest” left!

Pet Lovers – Learn about all the pet supplies you could ever need
Pet supply – information on a whole set of pet supplies that can be bought for dirt cheap prices
Pet food – info on the different petsand their diet needs
Pet insurance– finr out how to ensure the guaranteed safety and protection of your pets
Pet health – learn about the ways to keep your animals in a helthy condition

1. payless auto insurance Wylie TX

May 15, 2018 at 8:55 pm

hehe, that woman is benita ferrero waldner… she used to be austria’s foreign minister… she was quite fashionable for austro-political proportions back then… they used to write more about her weird velvet hair ribbons than her political achievements…btw, thanks for finding the brianciage dude… i love his o= tee… x

2. auto insurance rates Greenville NC

May 15, 2018 at 9:46 pm

It’s not clear what the weighting of the items are in the “billion prices project”. But in any case, one of the questions is what, if anything, an investor should do with the information. For example, which will produce the best return over the next 12 months: (a) the S&P500, (b) crude oil, (c) gold, or (d) the 10 year T-note…? My money’s on gold and oil.

3. fi ipad-ul cat laptopul ca dimensiune, dar ca si greutate?de ce insista lumea sa compare ebook readere cu ipad? doar pt ca pe ambele poti citi niste text? atat? daca vrei sa citesti, e de ajuns un kindle clasic. insa ipad-ul inseamna mult mai mult.cineva mai sus spunea ca tb sa platesti tot. nu e adevarat, sunt destule aplicatii gratis. dar nu te poti astepta ca o aplicatie ce necesita mii de ore pentru a fi gata sa coste la fel de putin/gratis ca una simplista.

4. auto insurance Sacramento CA

May 16, 2018 at 1:01 am

I just attended the Search Insider Summiton Captiva Island and was surprised not to see anyone from Google there. Hope to see you next time!Jenn

5. low income car insurance Logan OH

May 16, 2018 at 2:33 am

I am really very keen ( as a larger size business using both seo and ppc) to understand the impact of Instant. I can immediately seethe impact of longer tail searches for smes and local business. But as with any new UI I am having to seriously refine my search queries. As for conversion only time will tell

6. best auto insurance in Pueblo CO

May 16, 2018 at 2:36 am

Ane – the church gives somewhere around $100M a year in cash and goods to Humanitarian aid. While this sounds like a lot, it is a drop in the bucket to total funds brought in, which is why folks are concerned about it. It is very sad to think we actually have members of our Church dying from malnutrition in parts of the world…

7. Not too fantasticout of 5 starsThe product itself is a fantastic thought. But, the IR light is very visible to anyone you may be looking at. Also, like with most Age group 1 models the depth perception is an issue as is the field of view. Hence, it doesn’t work very well as a “goggle.” The classification is better than many Gen-1 models. But, I’ve seen better light gathering capabilities (with/without IR) using a child’s night vision toy for only 70 bucks (Jax night vision for kids). You may want to look at a age group two model instead of this one.

8. I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme.Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back asI’m hoping to create my own personal site and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Many thanks!

9. To także fakt, któremu nie da się zaprzeczyć. Więc KDE z jednej strony jest bardziej podobne do windows niż Gnome, a z drugiej posiada mnóstwo przydatnych funkcji i rozwiązań. To tym bardziej przemawia za przejściem Ubuntu na KDE4.

10. FERNANDA disse:eu tenho que colocar i Diu mas eu tenho muito medo de sair do lugar e tambem de causar infecção o que devo fazer .E SE DOI PARA COLOCAR.

11. non owners car insurance quotes MO

May 16, 2018 at 7:29 am

Awseome article, I am a big believer in writing comments on blogs and forums to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web!

12. http://privatkredit.pw/index.html

May 16, 2018 at 8:45 am

Welcome to Kunming! We found it a fun, young city in the center, especially near the university where there are LOTS of cool cafes with wifi. But rather boring on the outskirts where we started out so I hope you don’t have the same problem. On the other hand, that is where we found our cheapest meal in China – combination of various rice and noodle dishes for a grand total of 50 Yuan ($8) for all five of us – including sodas.Ainlay recently posted..

13. cheapest auto insurance in Atlanta GA

May 16, 2018 at 9:25 am

bbell–I would say that the controversy stemmed from a) a presentation that ruffled feathers right from her self-introduction, and b) an audience that was largely made of adult converts and (how shall I say this?) antagonistic towards “educated elites” or anyone they thought fell in that category.

14. list of car insurances in Mobile AL

May 17, 2018 at 12:34 am

was just at Gaslamp about 6 months ago (DT San Diego)- totally cheesed out. completely gutted of everything that was cool about it 15 or so years ago- now— Little Italy down there has remained very quaint and interesting. and, honestly- i feel the same about Old Town Pasadena- i think its really cheesy.i think a “coffee row” like what is happening can not have enough coffee shops- i think the more the merrier with this type of place, more coffee shops usually means more interesting place.

15. cheap auto insurance Mckinney TX

May 17, 2018 at 2:51 am

I had no idea oatmeal had so many amazing properties. I’ve never had an oatmeal bath, but it sounds so appealing and I bet my baby would love it, too. Thanks for sharing!!

16. auto insurance Amelia OH

May 17, 2018 at 5:25 am

Frank zit dit met zijn familie wat primitief in La Douce France. Als je maar plezier hebt met je jonge gezin, dan kan je er weer voor een jaar tegen. Dat is toch de bedoeling. Ik wens je veel plezier.OT: Morgen komt onze kleinzoon 4 dagen logeren. Dat wordt dus "werken" en leuke dingen met hem doen.Au revoir de Albert

17. Gracias por la guía. Mi área no tiene nada que ver con webmasters no nada, pero quiero posicionar mi página. Creo que es muy util para empezar a entender qué es todo esto del SEO. Aun queda un largo camino…Gracias por vuestras aportaciones.

18. auto insurance quotes Upper Marlboro MD

May 17, 2018 at 9:49 am

scrive:Whats Taking place i am not used to this, I stumbled upon this There is It positively useful possesses aided myself out loads. I are hoping to offer a info & support other users like their aided myself. Great job.

19. cheap car insurance quotes Somerset NJ

May 17, 2018 at 10:53 am

But as it turned out he won the Senate seat from Illinois then completely outclassed 5 more well known and better financed white candidates for the Democratic POTUS nomination.Then he completely rolled John McCain in the general election.We can't be stopped.Too black, too strong.Tell the truth though Slappy.You hebrew goobers are just mad because a brother made it to the White House before the chosen, right?

20. low income car insurance dmv Moline IL

May 17, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Thanks, Catalin! This technique is really promising (and the result renders looks pretty exactly what I’m heading to!), I’ll take time to research it! I believe it will need some serious porting to be usable in 2d with multiple light sources.

21. Hi.Eu comprei em Orlando na perfumania(próximo ao Victorios restaurante brasileiro). Eu não me lembro de ter visto em outros lugares. O engraçado foi que a perfumania estava invadida por brasucas em especial mineiros e cariocas, sem falar que as vendedoras falam em portugues. Eu descobri morrocanoil atraves de pesquisas em blogs antes de viajar pros states em jan/2012. Its very nice!. Uma #dica: se vc pirar e começar a usar toda semana logo sentirá que o efeito parece não ser mais o mesmo. Dê um break e volte a sentir a diferença.Xo

22. For Auburn folks you sure know how to throw a tailgating party!!!!!! Look foward to November the 27th. I will be at two of your games at Auburn. I want to see us both go undefeated till the last game.Roll Tide.

23. or put a bowl slop beside the person you dislike the most bed and put red food coloring in the slop and use duct tape that lead to the living then make a message that says that my sabotaging is coming to a end and i may not remain in the house so prepare.youll be below the radar brendon be even a bigger target and america will be happy so everybody is happy please read

24. olá meu nome é sílvia queria tirar uma duvida, pelas minhas contas estou no período fértil (9/6/2012) e sempre vem certinha ou seja em julho vira dia 9, acabou acontecendo o acidente mais q foi muito pouco espermatozoide q entrou, tomei o pilem pilula do dia seguinte, mais 30 minutos depois vomitei, e nao tomei a segunda, estou sentindo colicas desde então, corre o risco de uma gravidez?

25. cheap car insurance quotes Waltham MA

May 17, 2018 at 10:58 pm

Fantastic pictures!!!!!! Loved them all, both Kurt Kurt and Megan look very happy!! Can not wait until their big day! Love and miss you both!

26. affordable auto insurance Bartow FL

May 18, 2018 at 3:17 am

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all vital infos. I would like to look more posts like this.

27. cheap auto insurance quotes Upland CA

May 18, 2018 at 5:09 am

Oh yes – I’m dying to get a bag that looks more like a purse. I’ve actually done a whole post on different bags but have not purchased one myself (other things like a new computer tops my wish list). Have you seen epiphanie bags? There’s a giveaway at The Creative Mama blog today… might be worth it… I know I’ve signed up already.

28. cheapest car insurance in Fairbanks AK

May 18, 2018 at 6:15 am

Hi Susan, You observed the updated publish before I could point it out great! Since FB is generally changing things, menu items move around far too. Someone else had written about it and after i went to take a look at my instructions, I discovered the new way to do it. Take treatment.

29. Hallo Jana & Michl, also einen guten Flug in die Staaten und kommt wohlbehalten zurück. Eine Frage hätte ich. Stimmt das, dass Ihr in Las Vegas heiraten wollt?Grüsse Jörg

30. I have taken note that of all forms of insurance, medical health insurance is the most marked by controversy because of the issue between the insurance policies company’s obligation to remain making money and the client’s need to have insurance coverage. Insurance companies’ earnings on overall health plans are certainly low, as a result some corporations struggle to profit. Thanks for the ideas you reveal through this site.

31. auto insurance rates Carlsbad CA

May 18, 2018 at 9:56 am

Hallo danke für die Anleitung, ich habe mit ihr nun froyo über die kitchen installiert.habe nur eine frage: bei der kitchen war ein kernel dabei. muss ich punkt 9 trotzdem durchführen? 9) 10) und 11) habe ich noch nicht durchgeführt. sollte ich das noch tun? läuft bisher super, kein vergleich zum bisherigen 1.7

32. car insurance rates Compton CA

May 18, 2018 at 10:11 am

After examine just a few of the weblog posts in your website now, and I actually like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and will be checking again soon.

33. car insurance rates Kennesaw GA

May 18, 2018 at 11:03 am

, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul?

34. auto insurance Redford MI

May 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm

Thanks Rob! Its amazing how you seem to bring up my biggest worries and provide a way out. Been struggling with when / if to do this. And your post has put me over the top. My next ezine I'm going to start laying out what I stand for. And it feels wonderful.

35. car insurance rates Monroe MI

May 18, 2018 at 2:43 pm

il n’avait qu’a pas continuer dans cette voie.2/ la commission indépendante comptait les voix, tu n’a ps vu les images de mecs qui l’ont empêché de proclamer les résultats ?

36. Hvor er den kage bare slet ikke kikset! Hvis der nogensinde har været hæklet kalorier ind i den, sÃ¥ har jeg hermed suget dem allesammen til mig! Jeg kunne lige tænke mig at sætte en teske i og snuppe en dejlig mundfuld… Uhmnn…

37. best car insurance in Champaign IL

May 18, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Barras y estrellas evhrrweeye. Lo de las pegatinas en los coches aqued no se lleva tanto (excepto con lo del burro y el toro de siempre ). A med no me gustan nada las pegatinas, me parecen igual que las que vienen en los porte1tiles. Por cierto, a que9 huele Obama? XD

38. low income auto insurance Monroe NC

May 18, 2018 at 7:52 pm

CarsonI should have mentioned that too, Toby. I actually used a circular polarizer on all the shots using the 18-135 lens. Really helped in so many of those bright sunny days.

39. cheap sr22 insurance Tucker GA

May 18, 2018 at 9:07 pm

Judges that pull this act are out to benefit a pal. The don't want to rule against a buddy so they don't make any ruling. Go complaint against a Judge-lawyers and see what happens – NOTHING – it's a bad joke! That's how they can get away with these tricks they know that they have the system fixed.

40. car insurance Bloomington IN

May 18, 2018 at 11:29 pm

iranians need to get off their high horse for a minute and stop thinking about their 4000+ year history bs. not everything is perfect in our culture, the chick tells it like it is

41. auto insurance quotes Woodstock GA

May 18, 2018 at 11:42 pm

No seu texto você confundiu um pouco escopo com namespace. São coisas diferentes.O que garante que você pode ter duas variáveis com nomes iguais em funções diferentes é o escopo.Tem q trocar N por S em “Uma das estruturas mais simples que temos no PHP Não as funções.”

42. look auto insurance Scranton PA

May 19, 2018 at 1:06 am

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

43. Oletko koskaan lukenus C.S.Lewisin kirjaa "Mere Christianity"? Se on mielestäni kelpo teos eikä sorru naurettavuuksiin vaan käsittelee aihetta kohtalaisen järkevästi.

44. us agency car insurance Russellville AR

May 19, 2018 at 3:59 am

I have buiklt ASB-1–, SB-101, SB=-200, SB-300, SB-301, etc. and was a good friend of the late Sid Boakes, Sales Manager, of Daystrom, Gloucester, UK, your UK outlet so get back into the game. Elecraft are your competitors. See what they do and go one better!Good luckKind regards,Hal

45. “Olvastam de Å‘ is mint mindenki a sajtóból értesül az effajta dolgokról és ezt nem tartom annyira igaznak…”Akkor a konteokban hiszel? hehe, bocsi de ezt nem tudtam kihagyni ::PCsak nagyon érintÅ‘legesen kapcsolódik a témához, de van valakinek viszonylag friss infója, hogy mennyi EF2000 állt szolgálatba és mennyi van még megrendelve? Ill. ugyanez lenne a Rafale-ra is a kérdésem. ElÅ‘re is köszi ::)Tetszik / Egyetértek: 0 Az értékeléshez be kell

46. payless auto insurance Brentwood TN

May 19, 2018 at 7:06 am

Yep. Going through similar (but not as bad) things with my toddler boy too. Sorry that he has wheat and dairy sensitivities though, that makes things so much harder!With my oldest, food is a control thing but she's growing out it… even if she's as skinny as rail still! :o)Hang in there, Shelli!

47. non owners car insurance quotes VA

May 19, 2018 at 10:50 am

Fantastic web site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you on your effort!

48. sier:Jeg elsker svensk musikk Lena Philipsson og Alcazar <3 Og det er jo artig at söta bror liker Maria også Jeg elsker svensk musikk Lena Philipsson og Alcazar <3 Og det er jo artig at söta bror liker Maria også

49. full coverage car insurance Appleton WI

May 19, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Zdravím..otázku položím na konci…ÄŒereÅ¡nový kvas som zakladal na dvakrát, v priebehu týždňa (21a 29.6), spolu je to cca 100 Ltr..kyslosÅ¥ je približne 5 – 5,5 pH …cukornatosÅ¥ s pridaním 2kg/100 Ltr je skoro 17..Teplota v pivnici je po tých horúčavách 17 -19 stupňov.Sud je uzatvorený PE fóliou, fólia je k sudu priviazaná a poistená gumičkou..Na tom je eÅ¡te vrchnák zo suda opatrený vinnou zátkou..Nechcem to zbytočne otváraÅ¥ 27.7 budu 4 týždne čo sa čereÅ¡ne kvasia. Dokedy mám nechaÅ¥ čereÅ¡ne v sude kvasiÅ¥….dakujem

50. heuuu c’est parti !! par contre ligne 1 sixieme mot ca serait pas « mois » plutot?et l’image doit pas peser plus de 1 mega (200K) ????