Watch A Quiet Place 2 Delayed Over COVID19 Concerns Movie News Video

24 sec read

“A Quiet Place director and star John Krasinski has revealed that the sequel to his smash horror film, A Quiet Place 2, is being temporarily pulled from the release schedule because of coronavirus concerns—without any word about when we can expect it in cinemas.

“In a statement posted to Twitter, Krasinski said he was moving A Quiet Place 2 from its planned March 20 release date.

“He said he wanted to make sure that fans were able to experience the sequel in cinemas together, something that’s been made difficult because of the coronavirus pandemic.

“He didn’t offer a new release date but noted how he hopes it will be “soon.””

Read more at Gizmodo

Watch Tony Ferguson vs Salt Papi Fight Highlights Video

“Ferguson (25-11 MMA) had entered the contest with hopes of snapping an eight-fight losing skid. ‘El Cucuy’ was most previously seen in action at...
JM
27 sec read

Watch Police Move Base of Operations From Porepunkah in…

“Dezi Freeman’s wife Amalia has issued a statement urging Mr Freeman to surrender to police. “He has not been seen since Tuesday when police...
JM
17 sec read

Watch Verizon Wireless Down Across United States Video

“Verizon customers are being impacted by widespread cell service outages across the United States on Saturday, including in the Sacramento area and throughout California....
JM
22 sec read