7 of the best Animal Fight Videos | Chickens, Rabbits, Monkeys, Bears, Cougars and more

Animals and Pets

Monkey Knife FightAnimals have always been a great source of entertainment and even more so when they get violent.

So I took a trip around the web to find some of the best animal fighting videos and here is what I found.

A Kung Fu Monkey video, some funny cat fights, a tiger fight and more.

Kung Fu Monkey Video

I showed this video in the Kung Fu videos post I made but I really liked it so just had to show it here again too! That monkey knows its moves.

Rabbits fighting – Chickens bring order

I wouldn’t peg a chicken as a bird that likes to break up rabbit fights but it does.

Tiger Fighting Video

It looked at a lot of tiger fighting videos and this was definitely the best with a clear and steady shot of these tigers fighting.

Cougar vs. Bear Video

This Cougar gets its claws right into this bears head

Ultimate Fighting Cats Championship

Up on the kitchen shelf these cats give it all they got.

Kung Fu Cat

This cat thought is had the upper hand with it’s Kung Fu moves, but the other cat has something up it’s sleeve.

Elephant thrashes Jeff Corwin from Animal Planet

Sometimes animals like to pick fights with people.

1. cheap sr22 insurance Edmond OK

May 19, 2018 at 3:20 pm

« l’inaction est la pire des solutions. »Mais alors, qu’attend Chavez pour aller libérer le Wisconsin de Hosni Walker ?Et puis, j’aimerais bien que l’armée suisse vienne nous libérer de Sarko.(Et du PSG en même temps, si vous voulez.)

2. car insurance quotes Holland MI

May 19, 2018 at 3:43 pm

RE ALSO: Deliver me “Sorry its not you Im these are Im sorry its not totally free dating sites you Im these are. The person Im talking about is a diffrent years. I must point out it breaks my heart you were not your ex. But silently a piece of me still hopes he’s going t free cam chat o see this. Women seeking couples Clear Creek 19982 women having sex Pendleton Indiana fucked Dunedin

3. auto acceptance insurance Gilbert AZ

May 19, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Im Internet hat sich mein Kaufverhalten stark verändert: Amazon auf, Artikel suchen, nach Popularität anordnen, wenn die schlechtesten Bewertungen verschmerzbar oder von Userfehlern herrühren, joinen.

4. cheapest auto insurance Eldon MO

May 19, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Mais qu’elle bonne idée tu à eu…falait y penser !J’adore la tarte à l’oignon, alors pourquoi pas une tarte tatin aux échalotes !

5. best auto insurance in Blue Springs MO

May 19, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Reteta e faina si sunt sigura ca e si gustoasa. Cat despre crema de branza, cred ca s-a "taiat" ca a fost batuta prea mult, saraca. Asa se intampla cu untul sau cu smantana foarte grasa. No harm. You cook, you learn. Acum ar trebui sa o iei de la capat sa demonstrezi branzicii ca tu ai controlul ;). Congrats pentru cum ai abordat rezultatul :)

6. The market looks lovely. I almost would like to get those horrible wolves fleece for myself (that's how sick I am) – only saw them for sale round £20.I'm having proper carnivore dinner – steak casserole.

7. full coverage car insurance Vancouver WA

May 19, 2018 at 10:12 pm

I would wish to thank you for the efforts you¡¯ve got created in writing this write-up. I¡¯m hoping the exact same most effective perform from you inside the long run also. In reality your inventive writing skills has inspired me to start my very own BlogEngine weblog now.

8. Coucou Nadiji,Qu'elles sont belles tes verrines de semoule et en plus avec des fruits rouges…. Tout pour me faire succomber à la tentation ……. Nous devrions avoir une semaine de la femme chaque mois ..!!! :-)Très bonne fin de semaine,Bises,Caresses à la jolie BlackyPatricia

9. look auto insurance Sicklerville NJ

May 20, 2018 at 12:59 am

I got what you intend, regards for posting .Woh I am delighted to find this website through google. “You must pray that the way be long, full of adventures and experiences.” by Constantine Peter Cavafy.

10. “”Επ’ ευκαιρία του περιστατικού, οφείλουμε να θέσουμε το ερώτημα: η διοικούσα Εκκλησία προτίθεται να εκφράσει λόγο δημόσιο σχετικά με την Χρυσή Αυγή, ένα παγανιστικό κόμμα που προτάσσει τη βία και τον εθνοφυλετισμό (τον καταδικασθέντα ως αίρεση από το Οικουμενικό Πατριαρχείο το 1872);””εδω νομιζω κεντραρει το θεμα. Εκκλησια δωσε τα ψηφαλακια σε μας τους καλους και οχι στους αλλους τους κακους.

11. auto acceptance insurance Portsmouth VA

May 20, 2018 at 2:47 am

Jetzt wo ich am WE nicht mehr nach Lüneburg fahre und Mo und Mi nicht mehr Tango tanze, sollte eine Teilnahme an einer PlOgbar in Kiel sogar wahrscheinlicher sein :-)

12. Anne, this is amazing! You found the lesson in the rejection- how wonderful to be so in tune as to recognize what was presented to you. It’s often that “a-ha” moment, when the lightbulb goes on above our head, that we truly understand what’s going on. For some reason, that moment is what resonates & teaches us so deeply. Thank you for sharing the ups & downs & ups again of this valuable lesson. XOXOXO Carrie

13. auto insurance quotes Woodland Hills CA

May 20, 2018 at 4:01 am

The time to rise has been engaged…sound the alarm, and pray for final victory!The last best hope on earth is not the United States, but rather the PEOPLE of the United States. We must stand and fight against this scourge to not only save ourselves but the free world as well. We must re-constitute our nation NOW, otherwise hope, freedom, and liberty are all doomed.What else is there to live for? When it's gone it's hell to get back.

14. full coverage auto insurance Pooler GA

May 20, 2018 at 4:55 am

Yep, mais c’est bientôt la fin…avant Malaisie, Cambodge et Singapour: que de découvertes culinaires en perspective! Sinon, pour rebondir sur cette histoire de Mc Do, en Corée et au Japon, l’équivalent pour moi, c’est le Starbuck: le seul endroit non fumeur, calme, avec de la bonne musique, de l’espace, du wifi et…du mauvais café. Donc, tu n’y vas pas pour le bouffe/le café, mais pour l’ambiance.fortuitudes.wordpress.com

15. low income car insurance Boardman OR

May 20, 2018 at 8:41 am

Hey, Debbie! You know, it’s a mystery. I thought Mrs. Atkinson (Hazel) found it in Yankee magazine in the 1960s, but The Girls thought it came from my mother. Sooo, maybe it was your mom, or Joan Hicks, or who knows.In any case, it sure has stood the test of time. As yummy as ever.

16. auto insurance quotes Manlius NY

May 20, 2018 at 9:03 am

{I|We} {recently|just} {uncovered|discovered|found} this {great|soid|amazing|awesome} {blog|site}…Howdy very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also�I’m happy to find a lot of useful information here in the publish, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sha…

17. car insurance quotes Mentor OH

May 20, 2018 at 9:16 am

I cut an 7 foot wide swath at a time, and mowing just the back yard is still a three hour job. Thankfully, riding mowers have headlights. ;-)Agree with Jack about the cold towel, they work wonders. When working outside, I keep mine chilled with ice water from the cooler.

18. True I think this is without a doubt his last World Cup. And for me his international legacy so far was that he was too exhausted to continue on in extra time of the 2006 World Cup Final. I guy who is so well known for his free kicks has to suck it up and play the final few minutes and either get a free kick chance or be there for PKs. Instead France were without him and Zidane when it went to PKs and they could have definitely used both of them.

19. So here I was wondering what to wear to the restaurant when I saw this, It was a toss up, Shelia's shoes, Kasmira's cowboy boots, and then I saw your tie. Saving the platforms and cowboy boots for another day and goin' with the tie. Thanks to all for being such an inspiration! : )

20. cheapest car insurance Carson CA

May 20, 2018 at 6:21 pm

Bernard: I am an elder and not ordained and I have performed a wedding in the absence of a pastor. No problem at all.Does the scripture make any tie between weddings and the church? I don’t think so. I believe church weddings are strictly a tradition.

21. Se han cargado la mejor RTVE que ha existido desde la Transición.Cuando deberían estar llorando por las esquinas por la situación económica que padece el país van de chulos y de absolutistas.Además,que no presuman tanto porque la mayoría social no se corresponde con su representación por mor de una ley bastarda.Abrazos

22. auto insurance Santa Cruz CA

May 20, 2018 at 7:14 pm

I am gutted you removed the full stats link, it doesnt make fun anymore, come on you tube, please put the full url back? I want to know where my videos are being showed?Paul http://www.wildaboutimages.co.uk

23. Egemen,tekrar açıldığı zaman gitmiştim Cahit ustaya , gitmeyeli bayağı olmuş. Yazdıklarını okuyunca üzüldüm. Sevdiğim bir yerdi. Sonuçları benimle paylaşırsan buradan duyurabiliriz.Yorum için teşekkürlerSevgiler

24. cheap non owners insurance Sikeston MO

May 21, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Super :) Jeszcze jedno pytanko: w jakich proporcjach dodaje Pani składniki lukru? Niby prosta sprawa, ale mi zawsze wychodzi zbyt przezrocczysty albo wodnisty. Taki biały jak na zdjęciach jest idealny :)