Apple iPhone Video | Video of a Guy Begging for One

Apple iPhone Video | Video of a Guy Begging for One

We’d all like an Apple iPhone wouldn’t we? No? Well Ok, but some of us would. I’m not so desperate enough for one that I’d take my daughter out on the street and beg for money to buy one. If I had a daughter of course, which I don’t… ermm anyway.

Obviously this didn’t actually happen, instead it’s an attempt at comedy by a guy desperate enough to get an iPhone that he’s set up a website to beg for money. Is that actually any better than begging on the street and using your kid as bait?

The little girl is actually the real star of this sketch, with her making it funny by the expressions which cross her face. The guy just looks like a fool really.

I do like the way the different tips and methods for getting money for your cause flash across the bottom of the screen throughout. A boring sob story always works well, just look out for the suckers, there’s one born every second.

The thing is, taking a look at his site, you can see he has actually had people donate money to the cause… unbelievable I know. I suppose that proves the power of YouTube!

1. car insurance quotes Barstow CA

May 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Having an 11 minute limit is really stupid and a pain for those of us uploading hour long videos. If you want to do something that will help your users then eliminate this stupid restricition. The upload size limit of 1 GB makes the 11 minute limit sheer stupidity anyhow as it's the video's file size that determines the bandwidth used and not it's length.

2. cheapest car insurance Hinesville GA

May 19, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

3. Why does it look like the guy playing it had no clue where to go?? he tried jumping on top of the crates twice! Graphically I just liked Tifa’s breasts and that’s all LOL… overall, it was kinda boring… because the dude was damn lost!VN:F [1.9.17_1161](from 0 votes)

4. auto insurance quotes Madison TN

May 19, 2018 at 8:32 pm

ten duch Ciebie niszczy jak widzę. Zapytaj Serbów o Jasenovac, opowiedzą Ci, jak ich bliscy poczuli oddech tego ducha na krtaniach, nazywał się serbosiek.

5. cheap auto insurance Honolulu HI

May 19, 2018 at 8:35 pm

பொதுவில் உழைக்க à®001000®à®©à®¿à®¤à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯ என்றும் தயார் இல்லை எந்த நாட்டிலாவது காய் கறிகள் கீரைகள் பழமரங்கள் சாலை ஓரத்தில் எந்த மனிதனாவது நட்டிருக்கிறானா?தன் தோட்டத்தில் வைத்துதான் பராமரிப்பான் தன்னுடைய தேவையை தாண்டி விளைவித்து விற்று பணம் பண்ணும் நோக்கின்றி ஒரு செடியை கூட அடுத்தவர் சாப்பிட வளர்க்க மாட்டான்.தனக்கு வருமானம் என்றால் தான் உழைக்க தயார் ஆவான்.இந்த மனநிலை மாறினால் பணம் என்ற ஒரு பொருள் உலகில் இருந்து மறைந்துவிடும்.

6. Hmm…I like this post very much. I will definitely be back. Hope that I can go by way of far more insightful posts then. Will likely be sharing your wisdom with all of my friends!…

7. best auto insurance in Mount Clemens MI

May 19, 2018 at 8:58 pm

:-)Precis samma hållare jag har, jag använder mest clipset direkt i tightsen, men ska testa armhållaren mera nu. IPoden ser också precis likadan ut som min.

8. car insurance rates La Crosse WI

May 19, 2018 at 9:44 pm

Well, since it’s just you four, I’ll change the brackets to win two sets of best 3 of 5. That way, there’s been ample time to prove the victor and move to the next round. I don’t have anything set for runner up, but that doesn’t mean I won’t for the next tournament. The more participants, the likelihood of runner-up prizes increases.

9. dit :Ce Qui Est La Cetirizine HCl 10 Mg Utilisees Pour…Perrigo Comprimes Chlorhydrate De Cetirizine 10mg …chlorhydrate De Cetirizine Hors Haute …effets Secondaires Chlorhydrate De Cetirizine Pendant La Grossesse…

10. look auto insurance Marietta OH

May 20, 2018 at 1:12 am

CIAO ANDREA, non sono abituato a scrivere grossi post, ho però l’impressione che questa calma apparente sia stata appositamente ricercata dai famosi psicopatici per calmare le acque e affilare le armi.ora le persone sono più propense al rischio e a coprare debito perchè rende bene ed è meno volatile.quindi è proprio ora che si potrebbe ri-scatenare le forze della speculazione in modo da ingolosire le persone e poi far franare tutto come prima.Vedrai come si ricomincerà a scrivere e commentare…spero non sulla pelle dei soliti risparmiatori.

11. car insurance quotes Athens GA

May 20, 2018 at 2:32 am

Taking this question as an analogy to our present situation, I think we can say that Israel would have been the most likely candidate to develop an atomic bomb, though I doubt they would have used it.After all, in this era of a more languid arms race, Israel was (allegedly) the first to develop and successfully deploy a true game-changing, next-generation weapon, the indestructible computer virus Stuxnet.

12. cheap sr22 insurance Pottstown PA

May 20, 2018 at 3:55 am

The Doonsbury cartoon of Bush was funny. An oversize Stetson and an asterix. It’s seems the New Yorker has found a good way to depict Obama finally. An empty chair.

13. Great book to read is P*R*E (Progressive Resistance Exercise) by Dr. Thomas DeLorme. Laughed at by the medical community when it was written in 1951, it is the basis for what is now modern physical therapy, and modern day fitness training.

14. cheapest car insurance in Tucson AZ

May 20, 2018 at 9:06 am

Ho visto il famigerato film ed effettivamente fa venire una gran voglia di lanciarsi all’inseguimento di simbologie nascoste nella città eterna…Consiglio a tutti di approfittare di questi giorni in cui non si muore ancora di caldo e di scoprire o di riscoprire la città più misteriosa e più bella del mondo.Certo, poi se si ha un Robert Langdon personale, tanto meglio! ;-)

15. cheapest auto insurance Fayetteville NC

May 20, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Nuke, if I had a run-on sentence friday or something, you’d be neck and neck with nonna, I think.Funny how this subject inspires such intense commenting. BTW – we had the best Texas BBQ food today at a restaurant we’d never been to before. We thought of you. Still haven’t tried that spice powder though…

16. free car insurance quotes Chino CA

May 20, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Problemet bliver hurtigt en catch 22. Hvor virksomheden gerne vil have den autencitet/troværdighed/synlighed individdet besidder i en personlig blog. Men ligesÃ¥ snart virksomheden prøver – fejler den – fordi formÃ¥let er organisatorisk bestemt fx synlighed, signalværdi eller kommercielt?Hvordan definerer du forskellen mellem forskellige typer blogs? Eller hvilke kategorier mener du der er? Hvilke formÃ¥l har de typer blogs, og hvordan rater de i blog’osfæren?

17. cheapest auto insurance Roseville CA

May 20, 2018 at 3:23 pm

i'm not talking about spam but what are the other ways to get height page rank without spam.i think you want to say that we have to read the articles and put our links(1 link) with the comment is this what you want to say or not??

18. Oare si cand era in opozitie, Basescu controla justitia din Romania?Sau sunt implicati in acel jaf de la flota niste granguri ca nici Dumnezeu nu-i va putea descoperi?In 2004 Iliescu si cu Nastase trageau sforile tarii dar aveti dreptate d-ule Bucur ca si Basescu ne-a dezamagit lasand camarilla de pe langa PDL sa jefuiasca ce mai ramasese de la flamanzii de dinainte.

19. full coverage auto insurance Kent WA

May 20, 2018 at 5:20 pm

The oldest was great, no problem doing hers. I think playing “Beauty Parlour” was a good distraction.The second child not so great. I'd get him on the ground, throw my leg across his chest and commence to belting out all the train songs I could think of (he loved trains when he was little), all the while clipping like I'd had three pots of coffee in me.To this day I still sing in my head “I've been working on the real road” whenever I clip my own nails!

20. I feel this is one of the most vital information for me. And i’m happy studying your article. However should remark on few normal issues, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right process, cheers

21. cheap sr22 insurance Napa CA

May 20, 2018 at 5:51 pm

/ How insane are we willing to let things get? We are truly in the end times. The bible speaks of this..and it will get worse I'm afraid. The more our liberal brainwashed, tree hugging kids graduate from liberal teaching colleges, the worse it will get. God help us all.

22. auto insurance rates Moultrie GA

May 20, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Jumpsuiten kommer jeg til Ã¥ bruker nÃ¥r jeg chillern hjemme eller er pÃ¥ hytta Ã¥ rompers’n kan bli fin pÃ¥ en fotoshoot Ã¥ pÃ¥ drill, cheer og turntreninger

23. Direct Lender Loans

May 20, 2018 at 6:55 pm

i need money now money fast cash advance utah money fast

24. low income car insurance dmv Naples FL

May 20, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Love the colors and prints on the stationary that Three Designing Women have available ! Retro and vintage. I don’t know which I would choose they are all so beautiful ! Also, I need/want an embosser ! Must have !

25. car insurance prices

May 21, 2018 at 2:17 pm

thegeneral.com auto insurance best insurance best cheapest car insurance companies affordable car insurance