Boy Weight Lifting Accident | Faints & Nearly Gets Smashed By Bar

Boy Weight Lifting Accident | Faints & Nearly Gets Smashed By Bar

I at one point of my life I could bench press more than I weighed. I’m sure I couldn’t even come close to half of that these days.

Here is a 14 year old Norwegian boy lifting 109 kilos of dead weight. Apparently while he is in the process of lifting the bar, he faints and topples over backwards with the weights pinning him down to the mat at the neck.

You can actually see when his knees unlock and he falls limply to the ground. Luckily the bar didn’t actually hurt him as the weights themselves kept the bar high enough in the air not to harm him.

I guess next time he needs to remember to breath.

– WeightLossKitchen is all about creative cooking while keeping your intended weight loss in mind.
– WeightLiftingPro has all the information available on weight training that is there to know.
– The basics of weight lifting have been described vividly on toneyourmusscle.com.
– You can learn more about weight plated situps and exercises on BuildMyMuscle.com.
– Accessories like weight benches can be purchased on BuildMyMuscle.com.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. I am actually quite a Hitchcock fan, growing up read and viewed many of the stories. I actually want that Frenzy! Seems like that Fuschia goes well for the theme as blood from those intense Hitchiccok espisodes for imagination sake! lol I like the them it has a bit of vampy elegance to it. Great colours and post. You must check out the films.

2. auto acceptance insurance Cedar Hill TX

May 18, 2018 at 3:35 pm

Obrigado amigos, já vi se fossem as opiniões neste blog que mudassem a canalhada eles já iam a correr com o rabo entre as pernas. Há que lançar a ideia de correr com esta gente em todo o lado. Na rua, no café, no transporte publico. Falar com as pessoas, denunciar estes e outros casos e alertar para o que se passa. Criar a raiva contra esta cambada é importante.bjs e abraços

3. free car insurance quotes Gilroy CA

May 18, 2018 at 5:33 pm

he had only one mile directly into it and he was pumped to do it.) I thought about you and hoped this was just local, but sadly, it wasn’t. I pray for you daily. Have a great Sunday tomorrow.

4. auto insurance rates West Warwick RI

May 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Hoy es un buen día, desde luego. Propuesta imperdible, voy a reservar dos lugares y pronto os confirmo pero quiero invitar a una amiga, a quien seguro le hará mucha ilusión.Me encanta todo lo que hacéis!Que tengáis un buen día.

5. auto owners insurance Hackettstown NJ

May 18, 2018 at 11:55 pm

This is a real customer review retrieved from Amazon.co.uk.Review by Johan Von Bülow for Rating: You don’t need no more than this little bytestore to satisfy your needs. Using it with my Samsung NC10, I’ve got no problems whatsoever, the performance increased noticably and I love it.

6. us agency car insurance Tallahassee FL

May 19, 2018 at 12:14 am

Just finished reading the book! It is really good, got really sad when I finished reading the last page. (Need more!) But you need another book because it is just to good.Thanks a lot for the book!

7. cheapest auto insurance in WY

May 19, 2018 at 12:17 am

saffu2011:simply loving your style of painting . painting post-impression Vincent van Gogh .y painting perfect impression monet renoire sisley bazille manet. style. «fantabulous.»

8. cheap auto insurance Frederick MD

May 19, 2018 at 2:54 am

Ouch, that must’ve hurt not having a DSLR for those shoots. Typical that the one time you need the backup is the one time you don’t have one! I remember on my first trip to the South Island, one of my tripod legs decided to detach itself from the tripod on the first day….. I thought my trip was screwed but luckily I could still manually put the leg in place and rest the tripod on it so I was lucky in that respect, but since then I’ve always travelled with a backup tripod and body. Of course I’ve never needed either backups since then…..

9. car insurance rates North Hollywood CA

May 19, 2018 at 10:58 am

i used to sell candy at the club when i was a kid. then i sold cds for a rock band when i was a teenager. i sold mobile phones before college. then i got a job at an agency. haven´t sold anything since.scarlett is hot. don´t know about l´oreal.

10. o caminho é o mesmo da 7nave e da lisnave.quero ver onde os novosricos vão buscar no futuro o $$$ para as boas reformas se andam a acabar com os escravos que se fartam de descontar para os manter

11. cheap auto insurance quotes Waldorf MD

May 19, 2018 at 5:33 pm

evil 6: That said, the difference isn’t enough to discourage you from picking up either version of the game^that’s the important bit Terrible game though.”Isn’t that the case for just about EVERY H2H these days, regardless of who takes the win? Grow up tool.VN:R_U [1.9.17_1161](from 3 votes)

12. cheap car insurance San Dimas CA

May 19, 2018 at 5:44 pm

This blog site is very solid, but there is a great deal of spam. If you are able to dig out the content without acquiring disparaged by all of the odd nothing ideas at that point its all very good. Thanks for the work. If you have the time, come by our web site and investigate our resources!

13. direct auto insurance Pearl MS

May 19, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Im planning to purchase the djm control arms for my truck. Im a little weary of using the back c notches because of cutting the frame and possibly creating a salvage title issue because of it. My question was who can I use to do the install here in hawaii, Im on the island of oahu. Do you guys have any shop to recommend?

14. cheap non owners insurance in Dublin CA

May 19, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Rusherman si possible il faudrait ajouter, peut-etre entre paranthèses, que l’autonomie de 14.5h c’est avec la tablette sur socle (donc les deux batteries), enfin si tu penses que c’est important. Super news en tout cas, elle promet !

15. Obrigado pelo esclarecimento! Sem sombra de dúvidas essa prática de transparência dá mais credibilidade para o desenvolvimento de nosso trabalho. Acabei de inserir o selo em meus posts que remetem para conteúdo comercial.

16. full coverage auto insurance Conway AR

May 20, 2018 at 1:39 am

Joel Rivera / The grandest most unique work of art that the world has ever seen: the likenesses of McKenyan, radical islam, and the pig Serrano in a tank of poopee. As disgusting as it sounds, its not as disgusting as these three bastards.

17. look auto insurance Los Gatos CA

May 20, 2018 at 6:44 am

Clot,And which of your Champions League Boys would you like to put up against Ray Lewis? Besides, those soccer guys going against the NFL guys…..Literally, they would be bringing knives to a gunfight.

18. car insurance in Trenton MI

May 20, 2018 at 6:54 am

The Absent Game…Amongst me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 gamers over time than I can count, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (typical & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few many years I’ve settled down to one line of gamers….

19. Aj aj, stackars dig! Magsjuka är nog det värsta man kan uppleva. Om det är vinterkräksjukan du har så har jag hört att den snabbt går över. Hoppas att du snart är på benen igen.Vilket fint överkast du har, tror det är ett överkast i alla fall. Det blå.Hälsningar Malin

20. affordable auto insurance Granger IN

May 20, 2018 at 11:13 am

Todos los videos funcionan correctamente. Si no los ves se puede deber a que le falte instalar algun programa extra a tu navegador . Por lo general el mismo navegador te informa a través de un cartel que programa necesitas instalar.Lo puedes hacer tu misma (ya que son programas gratuitos) o buscar a algun conocido en informática que te los instale.Tambien puedes probar abrir los videos en otro navegador diferente

21. 92 10-12-11 spune: sa raspunzi la intrebari, cum te-am rugat mai sus1. cu ce aplicatie rulezi filmul ?2. ti se face ecranul negru si cand te uiti la un film de pe youtube in fullscreen? +43V-a ajutat acest raspuns?

22. full coverage car insurance El Monte CA

May 20, 2018 at 4:41 pm

dei pedantiMi sono tra l'altro ricordato che in Keplerstrasse c'è la mensa dei poveri… mai saputo come funziona, ma siccome prendo spesso il caffè lì vicino ho notato che non c'è molto movimento.

23. auto insurance West Covina CA

May 21, 2018 at 3:35 pm

catholic mother of 7 does home style abortions via potions etc ? c’mon girl,give us all a break and not all out here are unfamilar with the scatology posted online either.

24. this program with all these weight loss methods one size fits all. Believe me, there is no ……then you need to discover the latest cutting-edge post pregnancy weight loss strategies known onl… I finally met him and he came to me. I started to manage my time better and find shortcuts apply