I at one point of my life I could bench press more than I weighed. I’m sure I couldn’t even come close to half of that these days.
Here is a 14 year old Norwegian boy lifting 109 kilos of dead weight. Apparently while he is in the process of lifting the bar, he faints and topples over backwards with the weights pinning him down to the mat at the neck.
You can actually see when his knees unlock and he falls limply to the ground. Luckily the bar didn’t actually hurt him as the weights themselves kept the bar high enough in the air not to harm him.
I guess next time he needs to remember to breath.
– WeightLossKitchen is all about creative cooking while keeping your intended weight loss in mind.
– WeightLiftingPro has all the information available on weight training that is there to know.
– The basics of weight lifting have been described vividly on toneyourmusscle.com.
– You can learn more about weight plated situps and exercises on BuildMyMuscle.com.
– Accessories like weight benches can be purchased on BuildMyMuscle.com.