Bubble Bath Prank Video | Hot Tub Overflows at Home Show

Bubble Bath Prank Video | Hot Tub Overflows at Home Show

Let’s face it, home shows are fairly boring affairs. They’re the sort of things guys get dragged to by their commitment hungry girlfriends. Even when you do shack up, no one really wants to look at roofing materials or gourmet kitchens, do they?

But there is a way to spice up these odious outings. Simply bring some bubble bath.

In this video a master prankster does just that, upending the entire bottle into an innocent hot tub. Soon the bath has more bubbles than it can handle and lather spills out onto the floor.

This video is very simple, but I still found myself laughing hysterically as more suds spewed from the spa.

1. auto insurance quotes Canton GA

May 18, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Annie, your love for your brother will keep you going – a very powerful and moving tribute of your dear brother. You and your family will be in my prayers.

2. Interesting – I suspect that the protein in spinach called rubiscolin is also in chard and beet tops which are all in the same scientific family as spinach – chenopodiaceae – i aslo find I react to chard – as yet haven’t challenged beet tops. Kale, broccoli etc all belong to the brassicaaceae family so perhaps htey have a different protein dis similar to the opiate like one found in grains and spinach. Now all we need is to find a scientist willing to research that! If my theory is right then we could use our intolerances for testing what belongs to the chenopodiaaceae family and what doesn’t!!

3. Abby is such a cute name! How exciting. I’m sorry to hear about the car trouble though. That is no fun. Good luck on the hunting for baby equipment. I bet you’ll find some great deals.

4. cheap auto insurance Jesup GA

May 19, 2018 at 7:51 am

I would like to clarify something regarding the StaRite pumps for the Vector Scrubbers. I have been informed that in addition to the improved Magnetically coupled pumps, there is now also a direct replacement for the original pump. Both are available.Steve Griffing

5. Hey Tom,This is a great site. It is fun shar­ing your knowl­edge of wine with oth­ers.There are some incred­i­ble wines here in Wash­ing­ton that can be real gems and can be found at the Green­bank Farm wine shop. I look for­ward to more post­ings and maybe some reviews on local wines!Thanks.

6. low income auto insurance Aurora CO

May 19, 2018 at 9:22 am

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Your photography is outstanding. Keep up the fantastic work! I’m looking forward to attending your first showing! Love to you and your family. You are in our prayers.Aunt Barbara

7. 9 settembre, 2010 alle 14:04:16Già preso…secondo me è un manga che non può mancare nelle collezioni degli appassionati, e poi sono solo 2 volumi…anche se il prezzo è un po’ altino =D

8. low income auto insurance Milford MI

May 19, 2018 at 10:47 am

After they lose this PR flotilla [2.0] nightmare, the frequency of these events will increase against the State and they will be shamed into finally accepting peace terms.They’ll never take Jerusalem. They just haven’t acceptedthe reality on the ground.

9. cheapest auto insurance in Marion IL

May 19, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Åh vad mycket snyggt! Jag har också och provade vårnytt igår! Finns mkt fint i butik! GIllar vårjackan från TiMo!! Supersnygg! Trevlig dag!

10. cheap car insurance Herndon VA

May 19, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Hi I like your blog. Would you like to invitee post in mine sometime? If so make sure you inform me via email or simply answer this kind of opinion because I enrolled in notifications and definately will understand should you.

11. car insurance rates Sandwich MA

May 19, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Hi! I’ve been following your site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

12. auto insurance Glendale CA

May 19, 2018 at 6:03 pm

vaya,,,, yo sabia parte de lo q cuentas ya q segi la serie, y aun me interesa, me llaman friki cuando ven lo q me gusta y lo q he visitado, hasta en el movil lo tengo, chico ya diras donde se baja,, gracias de antemano,una amiga

13. cheap car insurance quotes Palm Bay FL

May 19, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Effectively well well check out exactly what you have below. This resembles a different amazing blog that a whole lot of individuals are discussing. Thank you as much with respect to the informative data as well as prudence, I signed upped to the opinions in case another wants to turn up as well as possess a contention on this stuff

14. cheap non owners insurance in Edison NJ

May 20, 2018 at 1:53 am

“I came to maui to do a 6 week internship at rainbow pharmacy, right next to scuba shack. I had no intention of getting in the ocean past my knees on this trip as i am not a very good swimmer and am deathly afraid…”

15. No, I don’t think it’s ever easy. But I think it’s something worth trying to do. Hiding who we are by trying to be someone we’re not is just going to make us unhappy and uncomfortable and frustrate the people around us.Thanks for stopping by!

16. A “principled conservative” would not support such an earmark champion and hypocrite as Ron Paul. Spew as you may, it is obvious that you like the status quo.If you want change have the courage get off your ass, away from your keyboard, and to put your name on the ballot. Then we will see if you are any more “principled” than your false messiah.

17. cheapest car insurance Flushing MI

May 20, 2018 at 7:38 am

We’ll admit, our desire to see NJG Loren Rabinowitz walk away with the Miss America crown wasn’t completely altruistic—while we would have loved her to win for her own sake, there was a dark part inside of Jewdar that was hoping that her victory would trump Arab-American Rima Fakih’s win at Miss USA last year

18. full coverage car insurance Lawton OK

May 20, 2018 at 7:56 am

Annyymi:OO, aamupalalettuja :)Anonyymi:Vedän itse marjoja noin 2 dl päivässä. Syön niitä aamupalan lisäksi pitkin päivää, joten siksi määrä puuroannoksessa ei ole isompi.

19. cheap non owners insurance in Aurora CO

May 20, 2018 at 10:14 am

I don’t worry about mad cow disease from pituitary anymore than I worry about it from a cheeseburger.Everything that goes into your stomach gets”destroyed”. The more accurate term would be digested. Same as with the cheeseburger.

20. cheapest car insurance in Pikeville KY

May 20, 2018 at 10:22 am

that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.” Seriously though, i think those new abilities would go a long way (if not the whole way) to solving the problem. Making them abilities you gain also helps as its not guaranteed that you will get them and still doesnt force you to use jacks if you dont want them. as it still means your specialists have the upper hand (+1 on their abilities).Well played Sir

21. cheapest auto insurance Windermere FL

May 20, 2018 at 12:58 pm

eu tenho 12 anos eu gosto muito de um garoto ele tem 14 anos é eu tenho um medo de namora com ele mais eu não sei pk i ele tbm tem medo de namora comigo pk nos sentir esse medo?

22. best auto insurance in Vacaville CA

May 20, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Ich bin neidisch. ^^1994 habe ich ihn in Berlin gesehen, auf der Waldbühne, das war natürlich nicht so beeindruckend wie das hier (oder die genialen Konzerte in Houston oder Gizeh), aber es war doch ein Erlebnis.Jean-Michel Jarre weiß, wie man sein Publikum begeistert. Licht und Sound von Feinsten. Ich liebe diesen Scheiß.

23. – don’t allow others to make you fee bad about yourself – don’t give them the power. You have Another’s power and that is enough!Love and admiration to you,Tammy

24. best car insurance in CA

May 20, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Hi everyone, it’s me, Arthur Kade again,I have to admit, I hate these ugly E moda t-shirts too. I only wear them because they give them to me for free. I’m headed to the top in the biz, amazing jobs coming to me, every day, but I gotta say, there sure are a lot of assholes in the business. Most of the casting agents I meet are losers, it’s hard to keep sucking up when I disrespect the business people side of it. Actors rule, the rest of them are fowl. Just a bit of inside info I thought you’d like to hear.Kade OUT

25. car insurance quotes Simi Valley CA

May 20, 2018 at 2:22 pm

add in one of Leighton’s paintings from this past weekend, maybe one of mine, perhaps that piece I framed of hers, plus a vintage Vogue illustration, and a quick sketch I did of the Trevi Fountain in Rome in 2003.

26. cheapest car insurance White Lake MI

May 20, 2018 at 3:26 pm

Sergei December 9, 2012 ” We did a 4K finish and it’s down rez’d to 2K after that. It quite surprised me, the fantastic quality.”Still very hard to discern even from the DOP’s comments, if release prints are struck for certain sites and surely not 2k for IMAX? Maybe for 2.35, and are we talking about Digital Projection?Having seen it tonight in Sydney (biggest screen in the world), I was blown away by the film and the “IMAX experience of Bond, and was quite keen to research the production path.

27. look auto insurance Cumming GA

May 20, 2018 at 9:36 pm

skriver:Together with every little thing that seems to be building throughout this specific subject material, many of your opinions are generally quite refreshing. On the other hand, I beg your pardon, because I can not subscribe to your whole suggestion, all be it exciting none the less. It seems to everyone that your opinions are generally not completely rationalized and in actuality you are your self not really thoroughly confident of the assertion. In any event I did take pleasure in looking at it.