Growing Goodness is a new TV station that features a collection of videos about local farmers markets.
This is a very niche specific channel indeed and is actually made up from a number of carefully selected videos from YouTube by the Growing Goodness editorial staff and the keen and expanding Growing Goodness community.
The channel spotlights farmers, locally grown produce and neighborhood farmers markets and is aimed at audiences in local U.S. communities.
The channel is split into several sub-channels:
- Community Supported Agriculture (Csa)
- Special Events
The Growing Goodness PrimeTime Channel
[Via SplashCast Blog]
– Cooking schools offering different courses of culinary art.
– Cooking school – learn about different course durations and certification.
– cooking channel – TV for the home chef
– You can get different types of recipes of the delicious dishes from a cooking magazine.
– Online cooking school – the online training for the culinary skills and manners.