Hilarious Apple iPhone X Parody Video | Introducing The $1,000 Emoji Machine!

Hilarious Apple iPhone X Parody Video | Introducing The $1,000 Emoji Machine!

I know the iPhone X has been out a while now, but for all of us too tight (or sensible) to even consider buying one, here’s a parody mocking Apple’s latest gadget.

Jack’s Films, which has mocked previous Apple launches over the years, properly lays into the iPhone X. Which is, after all, a $1,000 emoji machine.

Apple thinks it’s being clever with its animoji things, but anyone with a mental age of 12 or above should see these for what they are… ridiculous.

I’m sure the iPhone X is a great smartphone, and good luck to anyone who buys one. But that ugly cutout on the screen is enough to make me buy an alternative.

1. low income auto insurance Pearl MS

May 18, 2018 at 2:41 am

That’s great for our young generation, and it is the best way to make our education standard getting stronger and stronger… so please well prepare for another young generation… 0

2. auto insurance quotes Carrollton TX

May 18, 2018 at 4:15 am

Wow, what a scary experience that must have been for you. I am praying for your little girl as she recovers. I have a little girl that was diagnosed with asthma when she was an infant, so your story brought back a lot of memories.

3. look auto insurance Pittsburg CA

May 18, 2018 at 6:18 am

I am curious to learn out precisely what weblog system that you are working together with? I’m obtaining some small security problems with my own latest web site and Let me locate something far more safe. Do you’ve got any tips?

4. cheap non owners insurance Peabody MA

May 18, 2018 at 6:50 am

Ach Manu,das alte Leiden mit den Lehrergeschenken. Spätestens nach der Grundschule sollte Schluss sein damit.Ich kenn das. Mach immer den Mund auf wenn mir was nicht passt. Dan bin ich halt die Meckertante. Da steh ich drüber.Ärger dich nicht so viel. Schnapp dir ein paar Spekulatius und eine Tasse glühwein und mach es dir gemütlich.

5. Now that my formal academic days are over, I’m always on the lookout for good “readable” history so I appreciate the review and the heads-up on this one.If you’re into historical fiction at all, I can recommend Bedlam South by . I was impressed with their attention to historical accuracy, and the way they tackled such a unique subject as mental health during the Civil War while creating a very enjoyable read.

6. look auto insurance Magnolia TX

May 19, 2018 at 1:01 am

As for #3, welcome to my life. Why do you think I blog about work so much? Work IS my life. :(If it's General Conference time, doesn't that mean we're supposed to set our clocks back an hour? Are we still doing that in the US?

7. list of car insurances in NJ

May 19, 2018 at 3:12 am

Le petit zozotement dont vous parlez est juste la façon de s’exprimer de plus de 3M d’italiens! Un peu de respect pour le « z » si caractéristique de l’Émilie!

8. best car insurance in Watertown MA

May 19, 2018 at 3:44 am

I love the picture of your car parked as far away as possible. LOVE IT!I am also having trouble finding the time. If I could wake up early and go, I would. But my 7 year old is the problem !hhaha

9. free auto insurance quotes Lexington SC

May 19, 2018 at 5:07 am

Genseki, stavolta sei stato “cristallino” (come dice Tom Cruise in “Codice d’onore”). Però non mi convinci lo stesso e io quoto il commento 81 di Francesco. Anzi, rilancio, ipotizzando che nel caso RC e PdCI, Gloriosi Portatori Sani di Antiamerikanismo, grazie ai voti di vosotros (che invece siete andati allegramente al mare:-) ) avessero ottenuto un bel pacchetto di voti il governo poteva diventare tutto “de Sinistra” mandando al diavolo il “centro”. E, di conseguenza, poteva gridare compatto “Yankee Go Home”. Così non è stato. Per colpa vostra. Andate a nascondervi!:-).CiaoRitvan

10. cheap auto insurance Miami Beach FL

May 19, 2018 at 5:12 am

I used to be very pleased to find this web-site.I needed to thanks to your time for this wonderful read!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

11. payless auto insurance Sebastian FL

May 19, 2018 at 5:35 am

God bless you, Deryle. I (we) continue meeting good men who sincerely say they're not down with the 15 women ideal.It is now 7:2, not in Ranger's favor (the other compliant was in a bar, so there.)

12. auto acceptance insurance Lake Worth FL

May 19, 2018 at 5:57 am

“since my real goal was to prove that lib­er­als can’t be trou­bled to research things that don’t con­firm their bias. Mis­sion accom­plished.“Bull­shit! Pure bull­shit. Gut­less, cow­ardly bull­shit to cover for your own lack. Shame on you! In three com­ments on the one issue, I’ve pro­duce more ACTUAL research than you have in months!Sad.Yep. “Mis­sion accom­plished” is cor­rect. But not the way you thought.

13. low income car insurance dmv Austin TX

May 19, 2018 at 6:33 am

You look fantastic! This looks like such a fun festival. I like that everyone can feel welcome and that the rain doesn't spoil your fun!xxPS Jon looks just like my boss! Gorgeous labradoodle too =)x

14. Suis je le seul à avoir un problème ?J’ai un samsung galaxy S 2.2.1Depuis que j’a la nouvelle version, je ne peux enregistrer aucune option dans les paramètrages du programmes (voir screenshots plus haut).Exemples:Chaque fois que je quitte le programme et que je l’ouvre toutes les options que j’ai cochées sont décochées (options par défauts).Chaque fois que je quitte le programme et que je me reconnecte j’ai chaque fois une ligne de plus dans mes status où il est marqué “on line with IM+” !!!Tout fonctionnais bien jusqu’à la mise à jour :-(

15. affordable auto insurance Santa Cruz CA

May 19, 2018 at 10:21 am

Hi Kindly confirm me about Rajasthan Civil Service queries :1) Is the exam held every year or randomly by RPSC ?2) Can candidate make no. of attempts as per their age eligibility or their is restriction on no. of attempts ?

16. You need to go to work for a dealer and find out what the ca Business is all about. You don’t have a clue. Do you think that you can sell? How would know how to buy or what to buy if you were at an auction.

17. best car insurance in Suffolk VA

May 19, 2018 at 12:19 pm

“Still, e-mails show that Schultz has made an imprint in this market, … While Schultz is a liberal host, he’s not considered by some a radical lefty. So he draws some listeners looking for somewhat of a political middle ground.”

18. wow. ich hätte gerne deine kreativität, dein durchhaltevermögen, dein ehrgeit, deine geduld, deine fingerfertigkeit und einfach alles was dazu gehört so einen wundervollen blog zu schaffen. ich habe dafür gar nicht die muse und die zeit… tolle cupcakes!!!!!

19. car insurance Kansas City MO

May 19, 2018 at 10:23 pm

No es el como, sino el qué, Gruncho. A fin de cuentas, es lo que todos pensamos y muy pocos decimos. Lo que me gustaría a mi es no dejar de trabajar y disponer de lo que necesite… pero sí, los dos conceptos que tu nombras son muy comunes.

20. affordable auto insurance Las Vegas NV

May 20, 2018 at 3:12 am

ElÅ‘szeretettel használom én is a cserépedényt. Nekem is Korondi zománcosom van, és gáztűzhelyen használom, igaz, van egy vas karikám és általában, lassú tűzön fÅ‘zök benne…még megvan!

21. free auto insurance quotes Griffin GA

May 20, 2018 at 5:40 am

Thanks Jennifer! I had my “trial run” hair appointment that afternoon – I like how it turned out I’m so happy to hear how many people do love weddings after all! Sometimes I feel like I’m surrounded by people who hate all things wedding-related =X

22. cheap auto insurance Lake Orion MI

May 20, 2018 at 6:43 am

Certo che puoi chiederlo, ci mancherebbe… siamo qui per condividere informazioni. Aspetto chiarimenti da cell… e poi da EMA, tramite conoscenze lavorative… non garantisco notizie bomba ovviamente

23. best car insurance in Walnut Creek CA

May 20, 2018 at 11:05 am

The SBA programs are fantastic tools for small businesses and each program is useful and each borrower may favor one program or the other based on its need and circumstances. We should all be singing the praises of all SBA programs, not throwing stones because you only provide access to one program in your business model. Shame on you.

24. full coverage car insurance Lafayette LA

May 20, 2018 at 11:37 am

DziÅ› wÅ‚aÅ›nie we wspomnianym Lublinie widziaÅ‚em plakat z reklamÄ…… Mennicy WrocÅ‚awskiej! Czyli obok pieluch jednorazowych i schabu bez koÅ›ci tÄ™ samÄ… wartość ma zÅ‚oto. Ciekawe co bÄ™dzie dalej

25. Wow Katharine these are just lovely… i love simple elegant cards like these… so beautiful… Your friend will love them… Have a great weekend Crafy Hugs Tina

26. Maybe you can learn a few stock tips from the scripts and make money off of that…lols! Every step in life is an opportunity for us to learn, if we’re willing! Like the chinese saying goes “joe doh low, hok doh low” =)

27. Spork was to the eye. So maybe my victim bled to death via the eye? Hmmm.Jess, we have a rusty pick ax somewhere too! Also a nice shiny new one. But I don't know where they are. Uh oh.

28. That’s right in fact the location is the most important part in marketing because the closer you are to your customers better it is even though there are more cheaper services like than yours providers the fact that you are closer may make you gain more

29. karnaluksista sellainen huomio, että yrittäjänä (jos materiaalit tulevat Suomessa yrityksen käyttöön) saat ostaa verottomana. Maksat siis alvin kotomaassa vain kertaalleen. Tämä on tietysti syytä mainita heti ostoksia tehdessäsi. Jos on paljon ostoksia, kannattaa myyjiltä kysyä lyhyin kassajono, sillä rahastavat myös niissä sivuhuoneissa ja siellä on helpompi toimittaa em. yrityksen asiat..

30. best car insurance in Dublin CA

May 20, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Ed 5:54 Good post. Taking religion out of Christmas, or reducing it, is a different issue than eliminating churches. Churches do lots of goods works. So do lots of other organizations. I wish churches paid property taxes.

31. Well they were, until recently, Labour voters. Whatever changed their minds, it doesn’t surprise me that there would be a few lingering traces of that particular psychological imbalance, one of which is manifestly a devotion to muli-culti. Give them a few years and, like Melanie Phillips, they’ll wonder how they could have lived all those years with their eyes tight shut.   14 likes