Obama Inauguration Speech | Welcome the New U.S. President

Obama Inauguration Speech | Welcome the New U.S. President

Obama Inauguration Speech Part 1

Obama Inauguration Speech Part 2

Share These Videos:
Link:

Barack Obama has officially been sworn in as the 44th President Of The United States, and the first black person to ever hold the office. His inauguration speech is therefore a very important moment in history.

These two YouTube videos show Obama’s presidential inaugural address in full from CNN, and it’s a speech that everyone should watch. Bush has gone, and Obama now runs America. And I’m sure I’m not alone in welcoming that change wholeheartedly.

Over two million people are estimated to have traveled to Washington to see Obama’s inauguration. They came from far and wide, all around America and beyond. And all to hear one man’s words.

Obama’s speech was also broadcast around the world on TV stations and on the Internet via online video. It’s not over the top to suggest that this is the biggest event to have ever happened to Web television.

Obama gave a speech that was inclusive and welcoming. He extended the hand of friendship to all countries, all races, and all faiths. And he seems to want to get America back to where it belongs – the leader of the free world.

1. Dennis aBUYA

January 20, 2009 at 5:13 pm

i love you site but i av a problem of downloading your videos like this for obamas inauguratio…………plz help me

2. simplymidget

January 20, 2009 at 6:24 pm

God bless the United States of America!

3. SARA

January 20, 2009 at 6:24 pm

PRAISE GO TO GOD FOR THE CAHNGE THAT HAS COME FOR AMERICA!

4. Joe Malanio

January 20, 2009 at 6:25 pm

I’m glad to have found the Obama Inauguration Speech. Something to file on my PC. However, what I was really looking for was the opening prayer by the Minister from Ca. How do I manage to get that?

5. Jennifer

January 20, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Thank you so much for posting this so quickly. Those people who weren’t able to see the speech are very appreciative to be able to join in on this very historical ceremony.
    Thanks again

6. awesome_guy00

January 20, 2009 at 8:20 pm

i think he now the man(President) who can change the world, makes us better person and makes him an inspiration to our lives. He’s now the most powerful and influential president of modern world. I know and i believe he can bring american’s and the world to the new one and surge forward to success. He’s my Idol….

7. Shea from Ireland

January 20, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Barack Obama, you may never see this but for what it is worth, I was heartened to see you take the office of President of the USA. And on hearing your opening speech as President, felt an overwhelming sense of willingness to move forward on the part of the USA in a way that has been lacking for a while. (Not to put too fine a point on it but, what I mean is, through the term of G.W. Bush). For the first time in 8 years I have felt a little safer, as a non US citizen, because I believe that you can deliver a US attitude to the rest of the world that allows others to be whatever they may be. And as a consequence of that, allows the USA, a beacon on our earth, to be what IT is in an inclusive Earth community. This can only be a good thing.

May all the Gods Bless you Barack and, personally, may I wish you well.

Shea.

8. Patty from Wisconsin

January 20, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Barack, should this reach you, my only advise (and I back you 100%) is to ask all the God-fearing people of this country to pray for you. You have a big job ahead of you.

9. William Tung

January 20, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Barack Obama has just entered the spotlight as being President. He took over Geoge W. Bush. When Bush was President, our young country faced 2 wars over the 8 years that he was our President. Obama will have to try to get rid of the national debt. Hope he can do it!!

10. Anahera Morehu

January 20, 2009 at 10:31 pm

An excellent speech. I feel heartened at what was spoken to and about, and felt that Obama was sincere in his presentation and his speech. It is exciting times that we have ahead of ourselves and I for one agree with his stance to those that are in power or government, and hope that they take into their hearts some of the heartfelt feelings that Obama portrayed.

11. tope

January 20, 2009 at 11:35 pm

I believe this is the best transition to ever take place in the whole world. It signifies the very essence of America’s challenge-seeking freedom from threats, both internal and external. Once before the freedom of a black man was threatened but today, he has risen to the most enviable pedestal of leadership. I know this will make Americans know that they can go as far as possible having determination and selflessness as their watchword. I wish to watch United States of America rise to a historic level she has never attained. So help her God.

12. audra

January 20, 2009 at 11:42 pm

Uplifting, honest, and inspiring. I hope that unions across the United States make the necessary changes so that our fellow workers can keep their jobs and as a UNITED states of America we can push through this transitions and financial crisis.

13. rosita lui

January 21, 2009 at 12:48 am

even am not Americans, I am impressed and moved with his speech – both technically (how he delivered), quality (content and context), and inspiring (that’s nicely tied back to the theme of ‘change’ … ‘we can’)

well, let’s bless President Obama and his team truly bring a change to the economy of USA…. and of course, extend a true respect to other countries as well.

14. Julie K Betterley

January 21, 2009 at 1:03 am

Finally, we once again have a leader. Eight years waiting – we have a President (not a puppet).

I am hoping that, once the rejoicing has settled, we haven’t forgotten to hold the previous administration (Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Rove, Gonzales, and Paulson) accountable for their actions, both negligible and criminal.

I am still to this day dumbfounded at how there was so much attention and energy devoted to Clinton’s “I did not have sexual relations” blah blah blah and not a single act/notion to investigate the Bush Administration on ANYTHING – not on Guantanamo Bay (which has been in operation for 7years), not the Iraq War, not the constant assult on the Constitution and our Civil Rights, not on wire tapping, not on the State Attorneys that lost their jobs for simply having opposing views, etc, etc. The list is lengthy.

I hope, after everything – that we don’t forget how bad this administration, the Bush Administration, has been. In order for this to never occur again, we must ensure they take responsibility and finally tell the truth. And most imortantly – we must never forget (even though we finally have a straight-up, no bull, intelligent President and have every reason to be looking hopefully ahead).

15. Julie K Betterley

January 21, 2009 at 2:42 am

I hope, after everything – that we don’t forget how bad this administration, the Bush Administration, has been. In order for this to never occur again, we must ensure they take responsibility and finally tell the truth. And most imortantly – we must never forget (even though we finally have a straight-up, no bull, intelligent President and have every reason to be looking hopefully aheadu).

16. Maria from Holland

January 21, 2009 at 4:13 am

An inspiring speech by an inspiring man. I believe President Obama will make a great contribution to world peace and bring all nations closer together. We all look to him to restore the tarnished reputation of the USA due to 8 years of George Bush. Mr. Obama has a tough job ahead and I wish him every success. And what better words to welcome him than those of the Immortal Bard:
    “Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer”

17. Muhammad Rashid

January 21, 2009 at 10:51 am

I like barack Obama because he is good president of America and all world see on America side People of all country very happy.I am pakistani But we like Barack Hussain Obama.That was great president People are hopeful to Obama.

18. Brenda Harrington

January 21, 2009 at 8:47 pm

I am so proud of Barack Obama and the greatness our country is going to experience in these years a head!

19. DarleneRoseboom

January 22, 2009 at 3:46 am

Finally our country has made the difference andour leader will as well. Weare showing the world that our differences are exactly what makes us perfect. God bless America andour new presidential family. They will lead us to goodness.

20. mike pritchard sibinil

January 29, 2009 at 2:57 am

Well done Mr. President!! There are people around the world looking “all over you” under a microscope for end times prophetic signs and what not. As a Born Again Christian who lives in a far away eastern country (Malaysia), your election as the 44th US President is a great welcome for us in Malaysia and the world in particular. There has never been an American President so loved by >1/2 the world populace and that includes many in this “neck of the wood” (forgive the jargon which I learned whilst studying in cold and wet Britain). And I must say that, within the evangelical and protestant circles (perhaps amongst the Roman Catholics too), there are many who are looking at you for signs whether you are the prophesied world leader who is capable of uniting the people of the world; offering world peace and security to warring nations (esp. to the Jews and the Arabs) and to pull the world out of its imminent economic doom. Are you that person prophesied in the Christian Bible or “are we to look for another”? I sincerely hope that you are NOT that person Sir…. but I really do not believe that you are the prophesied “antichrist” if you profess to be a born again Christian. I pray for you in this regard Sir.

May YAHWEH bless YOU and your family; and may Elohim the Almighty richly bless America!!!

21. rege

February 3, 2009 at 9:18 am

please how can i get the complete obama inauguration video tape? please reply.

22. Dennis Omoga Abuya

February 11, 2009 at 3:58 pm

Am so proud of Obama and i like his presenation style which is composed and the wealth of wisdom in his fingertips. This has been articulated well in his past speeches and therefore i take it we as urban and regional planners should take this challenge of presentation skills in all our urban studio classes. So far we have gained alot and this has also helped us visionalize and come up with all the issues said of community participation, avoiding issues of social exclusions and gender disparities and we be strong, yes we can………Thanx for this side has it is a prime mover to all developments planners are concerned with in terms of development control and other political issues and therefore this are some of the rudimentary stages obama has outlined for us to shed discrimination in our world.Thanks in advance for your site as it helps many and being a centre of knowledge to us all. Thanx to Americans for the light and beiing our role models. May God bless u, Amen.

23. Dennis Omoga Abuya

February 11, 2009 at 4:00 pm

What are some of the guiding visions of Obama? Thats my question for today….

24. Brian

February 26, 2009 at 2:25 pm

It was amazing to see he become the 1st african american president. :-o

25. charles titosse

October 20, 2009 at 11:09 am

Hello, Im writing from mozambique and I really enjoy listening your program.

26. Dennis Abuya Omoga

November 4, 2009 at 2:30 pm

27. Dennis Abuya Omoga

November 4, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Hey, would like Obama to come to rescue Kenya, some many issue needs to be addressed n came to think of Lincoln was asked how long a man’s leg are, he said, long enough to reach the ground. Would this be an answer to kenyan’s situation that its about performance and not anything else, look at how the universities are running, we need focus, we need help, we need planners, personally i as an urban planner, this all i need for ma country without chaotic nature of leadership which is reflected in everything, every mess, its sounds close to shameto say this but we need support. Cry from Dennis, University of Nairobi, rural home Tabaka.Thanks for bringing America to its original shape.Wid Love Dennis,my Mum Naom and ma DAd John Abuya