Tyler Mullendore Video | “Canadian Idol” Hippie Wows With “Have a Little Faith In Me”

While watching Canadian Idol this season, you’d be forgiven for forgetting it’s 2007. While Jaydee Bixbee is belting out rockabilly standards, Tyler Mullendore seems like he’s stepped straight out of the 70s.

This guy personifies stoner rock, with his shaggy blonde mane, aviator sunglasses, and nonchalant aura. While most contestants cried when they made the Top 22, Tyler kept his cool and simply uttered “Right on.”

On Top 18 night, Tyler performed an impressive version of the John Hiatt classic Have a Little Faith In Me. The song selection perfectly showcased the rocker’s sensitive side, and the judges loved it.

Tyler Mullendore truly marches to the beat of his own drum, which should see him secure a place in the prestigious Top 10.

1. cheap auto insurance quotes Utica MI

May 18, 2018 at 1:26 pm

fatgirlphd 28 August, 2012  2:52 pm Thank you! I hope they can help – I’m still amazed that anyone’s reading them at all, so if they can help anyone else along the way then that’s just amazing :)

2. i have a vw golf r32 wheel, it has a crack in the rim, i was wondering do you any welding on wheels ? can you contact me asap, i will phone at lunchtime to discuss also if no reply,Thanks Shaun Donnelly

3. auto owners insurance Texarkana TX

May 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Yo tambien quiero ir alli, donde van todos los animales, y encontrarme de nuevo con los mios, alli cada uno, tiene una parte de mi corazón….que volverá a ser entero cuando todos estemos juntos de nuevo…

4. NÃO TENHO DUVIDAS, ALGUÉM DO GOVERNO LHE TERÁ ENCOMENDADO O FRETE! PARA DÁR CONSISTENÇIA AO CHUMBO DOS PAINEIS,HÁ ALGUM AMIGO INTERESSADO NO NEGOCIO..

5. free auto insurance quotes Decatur GA

May 18, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Yo comence a cuponear luego de ver el programa extreme couponer. Ahi me di a la tarea de buscar en Internet cupones y personas q como yo viven en PR y les interesaban ahorrar. Cuando consegui Tu pagina he aprendido a utilizar mejor mis cupones, intercambiar ideas y cupones.

6. great points altogether, you just gained a logo new reader. What could you suggest in regards to your put up that you made some days in the past? Any sure?

7. look auto insurance Saint Joseph MO

May 18, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Sandy Nelson – Beautiful pictures of an even more beautiful baby girl. Sophia is awesome, just like her parents! Aunt Sandy Loves you very, very much.

8. is Mr Cheikh TIDIANE really the director of “bank of africa”! i have this email from lana v. bouche, she told me to contact the bank of africa! now the bank replied and that they send me a form for a beneficiary!and that they can send me the black case that ms. lana v. bouche owned!

9. list of car insurances in Irvington NJ

May 18, 2018 at 11:44 pm

waxaan u arakaa arrin aad iyo aad u fiican lkn dadka waawayn bay u darantahay inkastoo sheejo hadda ka hor aan maqlay ay ahayd islaan wayn oo da, ah baa la yiri eedo quraanka baro markaasya tiri maandhooyoow carrabkaa i waynaadey, maalintii dambaa lgu yiri eedo guriga suurada BAQRA lagu akhriyo shaydaanku ma soo galo markaasay hal bil ku xafiday marka haddii dhankaas laga eego waa wax fiican qofkastana wuu baran karaa luuqadaU codee: 0  1

10. Mac, that is a very kind observation. Yes, Yael has always tried to help others and to take care of needy animals. All of her life, beginning when she was a toddler.

11. cheapest car insurance in Chico CA

May 19, 2018 at 1:47 pm

*When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any means you may take away me from that service? Thanks!

12. Ja, soll so sein. :)Passt aber insofern für mich persönlich ganz gut, da sie, wenn sie real vor dir steht, wirklich krass beeindruckende Augen hat.

13. cheapest car insurance in Vincennes IN

May 20, 2018 at 1:05 am

dimka has released 1.56 for primo 2x , so Tomsoft as I consider as the best navigation skin forever… needs to be updated to match new dimka if possible!thanks in advance for your new unique skin expected

14. cheapest auto insurance Loveland CO

May 20, 2018 at 1:46 am

Glad you mentioned what you did as I was going to ask.It’s amazing isn’t it that you can do this, and even reply to this comment if you wanted with something that fits in your pocket.

15. list of car insurances in Schaumburg IL

May 20, 2018 at 3:44 am

I can’t believe it’s already been one month since Design for Mankind’s e-zine last inspired us all! As a fashion stylist, I’ve seen my fair share of the talent rainbow of photographers

16. us agency car insurance Wentzville MO

May 20, 2018 at 4:39 am

Ein sehr inter­es­san­ter Beitrag.“Der Pro-Account kos­tet 20$ im Monat, die sich schon allein auf­grund der neu inte­grier­ten Follow-Funktion, die pro Account und Monat 1.200 User voll­au­to­ma­tisch recher­chiert, mehr als aus­zah­len.“Anhand wel­cher Kriterien recher­chiert die­ser denn? Nach bestimm­ten Keywords?Ist TweetLater daher mit Programmen wie z.B. Hummingbird zu ver­glei­chen oder geht er da anderst vor?

17. well it’s not as fast as it could be because of the network they prepared for the 4s on AT&T, but it works fine for me. It’s definitely not bad! I’m very picky about speed. But I’m doin good.

18. , most men don’t need to be on a high-fat diet the way that women do. It just depends on their activity levels, genetic disposition, preferences, etc. Some men might try it and totally thrive, shred pounds, feel energetic, etc. Others may need a little less fat and more protein because of their muscle mass and activity. It just depends!

19. us agency car insurance Humble TX

May 20, 2018 at 4:59 pm

in my post, Martin Luther didn’t set out to do anything that ended up happening, it was just a ‘perfect storm’ of events. The larger discussion was meant to focus on the events that shaped the future (and rise) of denominationalism, not necessarily specific theological ideas (like justification by faith).

20. magnificent post, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!