Google Recruitment Video Spoof Remix

Google Recruitment Video Spoof Remix

The above video is a remix of the Google recruitment advert, and does a great job of spoofing the original. First things first, has that woman got too many teeth or is just me?

In the best traditions of spoofs, the video has been cut together differently so as to make the participants and interviewees say things in a completely different way. I think we should take a look at the original for comparisons before going through the remix…

Take a Look at the Orignal

The remix is much shorter than the original, but does an equally good job of summing up the company and it’s working conditions.

Cutting footage of kids playing with paint and bouncy balls while the engineer talks about working with “the brightest people” is inspired.

Then we have the quick montage with Google descibed as a cult and an almost communist dictatorship. I’m sure that’s not true one iota, but it made me laugh anyway.

My favourite part of the video is the explanation of Google’s fabled 20% rule. The way it’s explained in the remix is 100% full time work with 20% extra work. Graphs and pie charts can prove anything!

1. auto insurance Brandon MS

May 19, 2018 at 7:48 pm

I would be so happy to meet Alex Perry to have the opportunity to ask him about his Sydney-Opera-House-Barbie-Dress. I am an opera singer and am longing to wear it to my next concert.Besides, I am creating my own dresses which women want to steal (or buy) from my body!

2. Morning Vicky~What a super card, love this SN image, and those Nit Wit papers, I am looking out for Nit Wit papers when I am away, they have a great stall there that sells them. I adore these colours, your colouring of the boy and his pets is beautiful. Have a nice weekend, and don't tell hubby but I have taken loads of money from his account!!! Do you think he will notice?Debbie (LOL)x

3. Boa tarde, amigo Luís GraçaCaso não esteja à venda no circuito comercial, o DVD com o filme – Estado de Sítio – eu tenho o filme, é só uma questão de localiza-lo e fazer “cópia”, ou disponibilizá-lo para o enviares ao Nelson, para o poder ver.Um abraçoJosé Corceiro

4. auto insurance quotes Lynwood CA

May 19, 2018 at 11:34 pm

For anybody that’s considering about external issues, sometimes be tough impress those to understand to produce only a single weed within this extremely going normally requires eleven liters concerning gasoline in order to. dc totally free mommy website giveaways family trip home gardening residence power scrub baby laundry detergent

5. cheapest auto insurance Fort Lee NJ

May 20, 2018 at 1:51 am

Rich,I like your Bible Study discussion about SM3. I would like to use it, or at least parts of it, with credit given to you, for our upcoming youth retreat this fall, if I may. I believe that modern literature or film, or literature in general, is a barometer of our society and it’s spiritual quest. No, not all films are Godly, but we can use them as illustrations to points of scripture. The basis of a good Bible study is inclusion of the Word of God with references that the youth can take home with them and consider.Blessings to you,BryonMountain Park Youth, Abbotsford, BC

6. cheap car insurance Florence AL

May 20, 2018 at 1:58 am

Jeg skal selvfølgelig ikke blande mig i, hvordan du vil tabe dig og hvor meget. Det er jo din krop og dig der skal føle dig tilpas i den.Kan dog ikke lade være med at smide en kommentar med på vejen.Du er smuk på billederne, hvor du har den vægt du ønsker. Personligt synes jeg bare du er alt for tynd, og ser næsten syg ud. Held og lykke med vægt tabet, håber du når dit mål og glæder mig til at følge det

7. low income car insurance Slidell LA

May 20, 2018 at 3:10 am

1:Who’s friendly to the workers? The state?The law. We don’t believe in giving business undue power for their ability to beat workers with scale.Besides, we get plenty of businesses relocating to a certain NY shill magazine’s “5th emptiest city” in the nation.

8. I stumbled on your website by likelihood, are you able to consider it?! I’ve already bookmark your web site on my internet browser. Anyway, I have several web sites, and was wondering on whether you’re keen to exchange links with me or not. Please let me know what you think? Cheers.

9. Hello CherylThanks so much for the kind words & visit to my Blog. My to have taught yourself Algebra…Now in my mind that is a Feat to be proud of!…not sure I could have done that. Have a great day!Matt Geib The Great!

10. The Kitchen Rag The #1 Missed Opportunity to Boost Your Immune System from Empowered Sustenance Health Benefits of Fermentation from Holistic Squid The Benefits of Going Barefoot: Why I Let My Daughter Go Barefoot from

11. auto insurance rates Rockville Centre NY

May 20, 2018 at 10:30 am

I really like your website.. extremely great hues & theme. Did you create this web site yourself? Plz reply again as I’m looking to create my own web site and would like to know wheere u acquired this from. many thanks

12. Yo lo recibí, instalé los programas necesarios y no tuve ningún problema. Eso sí, uso linux. El DNI-e no te va a hacer más seguro un sistema opereativo de por sí inseguro.

13. That is so true… what a great insight from it! Thanks for sharing. There have been many times where I’ve been quick to judge, and then realize that I’m judging off the little I can see. We always seem to be quick to judge other by their actions and want others to judge us by our intentions. I’m working on that myself! ~Tabitha~Tabitha Blue´s last blog post..

14. What a great site indeed comments content news constantly up to date and quality,this site now and much faster high-quality and fast site that comments are always up to date, admin really want to thank us, it's thanks to such a beautiful site comments we gain knowledge we and listen from this site music

15. affordable auto insurance Campbell CA

May 20, 2018 at 3:18 pm

The Football Club Social Alliance: Inspiring Future Generations To Tackle …Footy MattersThe Scort Foundation has been gathering momentum swiftly since launching in 2007 as The Football Club Social Alliance to help children in war torn regions and developing countries through football. The Alliance, which counts European clubs FC Basel …

16. low income car insurance dmv Bayonne NJ

May 20, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Hi Layla,You mention the shrimp can be cooked in beer. Is there a particular beer you recommend we use? Also, is the shrimp cooked only in beer or do we add water as well. (Hopefully this isn’t a dumb question…I’m not much of a cook!)Thanks for the help!SaraPs. My dad is from Guayaquil. I lived there for about three years and parents are still there.

17. auto insurance Livonia MI

May 20, 2018 at 7:33 pm

hellowhat helped me with error 6 was that you have make sure in WINPWNthat step 8 is always done before every restore.8 – After it creates your custom firmware it is time to Pwn iTunes. Click the ‘iPwner’ button and you should be told that ‘iTunes has been Pwned’to execute step 8 you have to build your firmware first. this was the only way for me ,,

18. – olimalia | le 01 juillet 2010 à 18:17 :La forme non vocalisée جمل peut en effet se lire soit « jamal », le chameau, soit « jummal », la corde. — à condition qu’il existe un signe diacritique(= un shadda) sur le « mîm », par exemple. J’en doute.

19. http://autofinanzierungz.pw/index.html

May 21, 2018 at 4:07 pm

Hello DanTo use your PIN just go to options > sutats and see your pin numberthen you can share this number with other blackberry users to share messages, pictures and other files workdwide with the blackberry messenger.You can use the blackberry messenger as long as you have a bb dataplan with globe or smart.the bold 9000 you are interested in costs php 21990

20. payless auto insurance Haledon NJ

May 21, 2018 at 4:30 pm

killing for PS3? I think you’ve been punked!I don’t see any news about that. Are you sure it acually happened or Is it just happened inside your head?Wait a minute, are you hearing voices in your head?