The music channel, which can be user customized, features a variety of bands that are affiliated with the World Digital Media Group as well as some third party artists.
Many of the bands are close to breaking into the national music scene. Brad M. Smith, chief digital officer of YMCtv says:
"Our videos allow viewers to feel like they’re really inside the recording studio or one-on-one with a celebrity or legend"
YMCtv.com programming includes:
- “Your Music Videos” highlights YMC-affiliated musicians and third-party artists;
- “Fast Focus” features the music and interview clips from bands and artists, such as Steve Miller, Johnny Cash and Eric Clapton, through interviews and music clips;
- “Continents” provides viewers with a taste of world music;
- “YMC Concerts” gives viewers that “front-row seat” feeling to shows from bands including DEVO, Blackalicious and Poison;
- “Legends” highlights Music Moguls in the recording industry, such as Eddie Kramer, who has worked with The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones, and Mike Curb, one of the biggest forces in music the past three decades through one-on-one interviews.
- “City Sessions,” YMCtv’s premiere program that showcases the vibrant local music scenes of cities across the nation. City Sessions spotlights the hottest indie bands and artists who are close to breaking into the national music scene in each city by producing high-definition shows during a recording studio session. “City Sessions” has already shot more than 500 individual video performances in New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago and Nashville.
Have Something To Say?
Ask a Question Or Offer Your 2 Cents
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS