Yoga is one of those skills that looks virtually impossible to learn for an outsider.
Where do you begin? What are you meant to do first? Do you need to warm up before you begin practising?
All of these questions and a lot more besides are answered by Amy Pancake (yes, that’s her real name) at the Yoga For Beginners section of Expert Village.
I’ve posted a few videos looking at yoga recently, and am increasingly feeling the need to start partaking in the fitness regime. It’s not only good for flexibility and helping you look sexier, it’s also great for your health.
On this site, you can choose from a series of videos taking you through the very basic early techniques of yoga. Starting with breathing, and going on through to simple exercises which you can build on later.
The video above is called the Downward Dog for obvious reasons. Just watching the minute long video made my calves hurt in sympathy but I gave it a go, and got the position in the end.
With 15 videos covering all the basics of learning yoga for the first time, this is a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their health and look good at the same time.
– Yogasoothing.com introduces yoga as an advent into the ancient realm of soothing spirits.
– Yogapractising allows you the opportunity to get your yoga certification online easily.
– One of the many options provided by Yoga onlines.com is power yoga.
– You can get adaptable yoga classes for yourself by registering on Yogasoothing.com.
– Ideal yoga gifts listed on advanceyoga.com include a lage number of accessories.
Have Something To Say?
Be The Second Person To Say Something
Subscribe to Web TV Hub by Email
Keep up to date with what to watch online
and where to watch it:
Subscribe to Web TV Hub via RSS